Kate quote of the year, Children are vulnerable! Youtube

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

Kate quote of the year, Children are vulnerable! Youtube

Postby Tigger » Fri May 30, 2008 4:56 pm

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=R0hJPW_1U9Q

UNBELIEVABLE.................I had to keep re playing it to hear at about 1min 15sec Kate McCann saying:

"Children are PRECIOUS members of the European union, THEY ARE VULNERABLE and they need US to represent them and protect them., and to ensure that Europe is a safe place for them to be

:shock: :shock: Shame Madeleine was not precious enough to warrant a babysitter

:shock: :shock: So children are vulnerable...............doesn't that mean they need to be protected and kept safe by a loving adult?

:shock: :shock: I personally prefer that MY children are NOT represented by these doctors, thank you :twisted: :twisted:

But that is just my take on this youtube...............Where is the vomit trough :twisted:
Without prejudice. All posts are opinion based unless backed by a link or quote.

When everything depends on just one tiny lie, we forget that in order to correct one lie, seven others have to be told.
- Shevat Yehudah
Tigger
Local Lag

Re: Kate quote of the year, Children are vulnerable! Youtube

Postby Reperioverum » Fri May 30, 2008 4:57 pm

They are certainly vulnerable when you leave them alone in an unlocked apartment whilst you go out on the lash..........
Reperioverum
On Parole

Re: Kate quote of the year, Children are vulnerable! Youtube

Postby Tigger » Fri May 30, 2008 5:00 pm

Certainly are Reperioverum, you should show Phyllis from the post office that youtube! She would have something to say I am sure!! :wink: Strikes me as a very sensible woman Phyllis :wink:
Without prejudice. All posts are opinion based unless backed by a link or quote.

When everything depends on just one tiny lie, we forget that in order to correct one lie, seven others have to be told.
- Shevat Yehudah
Tigger
Local Lag

Return to Justice for Madeleine