Lost on lost...... Whats your theories on the TV Show?

Discuss your favourite TV/Film, past and present. Please put all your favourite YouTube Videos, Music and Media here for everybody to enjoy.

Re: Lost on lost...... Whats your theories on the TV Show?

Postby doobyscoo » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:44 pm

OMG two series in three days. Now you becarefull your going to make yourself poorly. :lol: :lol:

Jacob, mmm S3 is not quite as fresh in my mind as it is for you. Jacob, whoever he is, has not yet revealed himself. Theres a strange guy who's cropped up in flash forward on series 4, he could just be Jacob?

Characters who can most closely associate with Jacob are Walt, Ben and Locke.

I'm still waiting on the arrival of S4 Ep4 "eggtown". Crunchy has seen it I think. Wed or Thursday tends to be my Lost night.
Diary of a Naive woman Aged 39 and 3/4 is a work of fiction, well maybe one character is real!

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2702
doobyscoo
Suspect

Postby crunchy » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:11 pm

Did you see Jacob in the chair?? Watch again if not, he is there. I have the still somewhere - yes I am that nutsy over LOST! The guy in the chair is a dead ringer for Locke ??? :shock:

What do you think of EP 4???
crunchy
New In Town

Postby doobyscoo » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:06 pm

Still waiting on EP4, having trouble with the download so waiting on a my friend to lend me DVD

Jacob pic, oh please, if you have the still that would be helpful. Which episode of S3 was it, I'll see if I can get myself a copy.
Diary of a Naive woman Aged 39 and 3/4 is a work of fiction, well maybe one character is real!

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2702
doobyscoo
Suspect

Postby crunchy » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:30 am

crunchy
New In Town

Postby Kim48 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:24 pm

doobyscoo wrote:[quote="crunchybut give me Sawyer anyday, my god that man is fine!!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/lost

Cheers for the link, and am in total agreement re Sawyer :wink: You have good taste crunchbut.

The guy that visited Huely in hospital and then put together the Rescue Team A.K.A Ben lynch mob was a bit scary wasn't he. Wonder what he's all about![/quote]

I have to agree with youboth Sawyer is the man to watch. I will gladly find the Lost island and stay if he was there.
So manytwists and turns and getting confused now.
Those who play the game do not see as clearly as those who watch - Old Chinese proverb

We were a silent, hidden thought in the folds of oblivion, and we have become a voice that causes the heavens to tremble - Kahil Gibran
Kim48
Hardened Criminal

Previous

Return to TV/Film/Music/Media/Video