Lost on lost...... Whats your theories on the TV Show?

Discuss your favourite TV/Film, past and present. Please put all your favourite YouTube Videos, Music and Media here for everybody to enjoy.

Lost on lost...... Whats your theories on the TV Show?

Postby doobyscoo » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:35 pm

As LOST is now in it's fouth series, are we any the wiser. I wondered if there are any lost fans out there who might enlighten us with their own take on the show.

Are they dead or alive? Are they in purgotory?
Why is walt so important.
Who really is John locke....and Ben for that Matter?
Polar bears and strange black fog? What on earth, or not on earth?

Anyone a fan?
Diary of a Naive woman Aged 39 and 3/4 is a work of fiction, well maybe one character is real!

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2702
doobyscoo
Suspect

Re: Lost on lost...... Whats your theories on the TV Show?

Postby diddy » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:04 pm

I think I watched series 1&2, then it went to Sky, which I don't have.
Same with Prison Break.
But I think I may have got fed up with it by now, and would have wnted it resolved.
The charade must go on.
diddy
On Parole

Postby crunchy » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:57 am

Massive fan!!!
My theory is Widmore Corp run by Jim Robbinson from Neighbours :?: is like a uber expensive therapy for people who are so out there that no other therapy could help them, we have met quite a few 'high profile parents that could have enroled their kids on this programme, so the island is like a massive test. Some are in on the therapies some are not.
Alternative theory is that it is all the stream of consciousness of someone. possibly Hurley although that would be too obvious, who is heavily medicated, and all that happens, all the books that are referenced, all the songs etc are part of that stream of conciousness all muddled up...

who knows, love it though, love it so much download it from US every week B4 it comes on Sky!
crunchy
New In Town

Postby doobyscoo » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:01 am

Jim Robinson huh, does that mean we can me expecting a visit from Nell Mangle soon.

Stream of consciousness seems plausable, but alas would be quite a disappointing way to wrap things up. After all, isn't that what we used to do at school when writing stories we couldn't be bothered to finish....... the alarm clock rang and i realised it was all a dream. I suppose it worked for Pam Ewing.

I'm on the second episode / 4th season. I have to beg episodes off people with Sky because SKY is totally boycotted in our house. So if anyone could PM me with download info, that would be cool.

John Locke - Love or Hate? . I dont like him, still mourning Charlie :cry:
Diary of a Naive woman Aged 39 and 3/4 is a work of fiction, well maybe one character is real!

doobyscoo
Suspect

Postby crunchy » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:27 pm

doobyscoo wrote:Jim Robinson huh, does that mean we can me expecting a visit from Nell Mangle soon.

Stream of consciousness seems plausable, but alas would be quite a disappointing way to wrap things up. After all, isn't that what we used to do at school when writing stories we couldn't be bothered to finish....... the alarm clock rang and i realised it was all a dream. I suppose it worked for Pam Ewing.

I'm on the second episode / 4th season. I have to beg episodes off people with Sky because SKY is totally boycotted in our house. So if anyone could PM me with download info, that would be cool.

John Locke - Love or Hate? . I dont like him, still mourning Charlie :cry:

MMMM, I agree, although I feel the ending will be a bit...and then they went home - either that or it will knock our socks off. You need to go to ISO hunt and download the Lost Torrent, each episode is there shortly after it airs in US and whats great is there are no adverts. It can be a bit of a ball ache to set up tho' OH does it my end and he is not here to ask at mo.

I like John Locke, Charlies death was v. sad but give me Sawyer anyday, my god that man is fine!!

Follow this link to find out the answers to LOST

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/lost
crunchy
New In Town

Postby doobyscoo » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:39 pm

[quote="crunchybut give me Sawyer anyday, my god that man is fine!!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/lost[/quote]

Cheers for the link, and am in total agreement re Sawyer :wink: You have good taste crunchbut.

The guy that visited Huely in hospital and then put together the Rescue Team A.K.A Ben lynch mob was a bit scary wasn't he. Wonder what he's all about!

doobyscoo
Suspect

Postby crunchy » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:25 pm

Mmmm the guy in the hospital is perplexing, not made my mind up about him, as is the fact that Richard the other agenty type blokie doesn't age...will have to think on...

Last link I promise, but this is a work of genius...enjoy

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UepDbO2ewdY[/youtube]
crunchy
New In Town

Postby doobyscoo » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:35 pm

the links are brill. Thanks for posting them.......Just got ep 3, have not watched it yet so looking forward to it. Will watch later, glass of wine perhaps :)

doobyscoo
Suspect

Postby doobyscoo » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:20 pm

ok. EP3, oh for jeezy, Siad / Ben.... wtf?

why do i watch it, frustrates the hell out of me. ok maybe thats why I watch it... :wink:

doobyscoo
Suspect

Postby crunchy » Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:05 am

It's a goodie hey??

Sa-id is nails!! But Ben is his boss, how long has he been sa-ids boss??

the b**tards!!
crunchy
New In Town

Postby doobyscoo » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:19 pm

Ben is invincible. Nothing can touch him.

Scores on the doors

Lost questions answered (4)
Loose Ends to be tied (78)

doobyscoo
Suspect

Postby crunchy » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:32 pm

EP 4 - Eggtown -OMG :shock:
crunchy
New In Town

Postby doobyscoo » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:49 pm

Can't wait, Egg town? Mmm Does Jane Tanners egg man live there. Better not ask to much, don't want to spoil it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

doobyscoo
Suspect

Postby crunchy » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:52 pm

mmmm, I wonder - maybe some similarities :bounce:
crunchy
New In Town

Postby anti-PhiloPastry » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:59 am

Question from someone who just recently finished watching all of series 2 and series 3 over a period of 4 days. It was so addictive :oops:

Ok we all know we watch because we hope to get answers to the weird happenings on the island, only all we get is more perplexed :evil:

My question is who the hell was/is Jacob. Did I miss a bit? Okay I thought he was just Ben's invention, but when the room started to have poltergeist activity and we actually saw a scary eye, I thought whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? So any ideas on who Jacob is?

Still to watch the downloads on son's laptop of series 4. Just scared this programme is going to drive me nuts :bounce:
anti-PhiloPastry
Been Cautioned

Next

Return to TV/Film/Music/Media/Video