Robert Downey Jr.

Discuss your favourite TV/Film, past and present. Please put all your favourite YouTube Videos, Music and Media here for everybody to enjoy.

Robert Downey Jr.

Postby julygirl3210 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:18 am

I loved Robert Downey Jr. in Hearts and Souls. A romantic ghost story with a moral to it.

I know Robert has had a lot of problems with his addictions, but he is a very talented man. And I hope and believe that he is now clean.
"Out damned spot ................" - Macbeth
julygirl3210
On Parole

Postby toothbrush » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:21 am

Thank you, I've been trying to remember the name of that film for ages! At the other end of the scale, he was excellent in Natural Born Killers as well.
toothbrush
New In Town

Postby julygirl3210 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:00 pm

toothbrush wrote:Thank you, I've been trying to remember the name of that film for ages! At the other end of the scale, he was excellent in Natural Born Killers as well.

Glad to have been able to jog your memory. Yes, I loved Natural Born Killers too. All the actors in it were A1 Top Class.
"Out damned spot ................" - Macbeth
julygirl3210
On Parole

Re: Robert Downey Jr.

Postby Kim48 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:17 pm

Just like Robert Downey Jr . He always looks so sad and is a brilliant actor.
Those who play the game do not see as clearly as those who watch - Old Chinese proverb

We were a silent, hidden thought in the folds of oblivion, and we have become a voice that causes the heavens to tremble - Kahil Gibran
Kim48
Hardened Criminal

Return to TV/Film/Music/Media/Video