Big Brother

Discuss your favourite TV/Film, past and present. Please put all your favourite YouTube Videos, Music and Media here for everybody to enjoy.

Big Brother

Postby bjr » Thu May 22, 2008 5:36 pm

Start your Big Brother discussions here.
To my critics
When I'm in a sober mood, I worry, work and think,
When I'm in a drunken mood, I gamble, play and drink,
But when my moods are over and my time has come to pass,
I hope I'm buried upside down, so the world may kiss my ar*e
bjr

Re: Big Brother

Postby Alpine Aster » Thu May 22, 2008 5:43 pm

Hi everyone my name is Katey and I am a big BB fan, introducing myself like an AA meeting, I am addicted when it start's.

When does it start?, I did read that this Year BB are going to be really strict.
Those who play the game do not see as clearly as those who watch
Alpine Aster
Local Lag

Postby blimthepixie » Fri May 23, 2008 9:53 am

rumour is the 5th June, the eye that keeps flicking up on tv, has apparently had a number message in it, like a countdown 17 then the next 16 etc etc
blimthepixie
First Time Offender

Postby bugalugs1970 » Fri May 23, 2008 10:00 am

:bounce: :bounce:
Thanks for creating sticky
I'm on the payroll........WHAT...you didn't know!!!!!!
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Savekids/
http://www.truthformadeleine.com
bugalugs1970
Mafia Boss

Postby okwithmydecay » Fri May 23, 2008 7:26 pm

I hate, hate ,hate,hate,hate this program and maybe sometimes want to vent my spleen at it. What I am asking, cos I am also a very very very nice person, can I do it in here or would you rather me do a new thread :?: :?: :?: I really need to know now cos I really do not want to upset anyone.
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone's got one.
okwithmydecay
Been Cautioned

Postby mannie » Fri May 23, 2008 7:30 pm

I love it,can't wait for it to start.Like watching them go in and say who I like,then find out I hate them after a week.
mannie
First Time Offender

Postby charisma » Fri May 23, 2008 7:33 pm

i used to like big brother at one stage of my life... i think it was an excuse not to give my undivided attention to my ex....since he went i havent watched big brother .......... i find it rather flat now.... havent watched it since that terrets guy was in it, cant remember his name............But that girl in the same series, Nicki think her name was really got on my nerves...
charisma
New In Town

Postby Beattie » Fri May 23, 2008 7:43 pm

I have never liked the programme and the few times I have watched to see what"s happening,
NOTHING.................. just a load of rubbish which plumbs the depths of human behaviour
for the gratification of the masses. If this is meant to be representative of reality T.V., God
help us!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Beattie
New In Town

Postby okwithmydecay » Fri May 23, 2008 8:01 pm

I want to ask if we can have a anti BB thread sticky, just to make it fair :lol: :lol:
okwithmydecay
Been Cautioned

Postby blondie2 » Fri May 23, 2008 8:05 pm

Hi I'm Blondie and a BB addict!!

The house is going to be huge this year and will have less contestents and they are hoping to up the ratings after last
year's farce!!
blondie2
Mafia Boss

Postby okwithmydecay » Fri May 23, 2008 8:10 pm

Beattie wrote:I have never liked the programme and the few times I have watched to see what"s happening,
NOTHING.................. just a load of rubbish which plumbs the depths of human behaviour
for the gratification of the masses. If this is meant to be representative of reality T.V., God

help us!!!!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

What makes my blood boil the most is when son watches it on demand and I am in the other room and all I can hear is a load of chavs screaming
okwithmydecay
Been Cautioned

Postby blondie2 » Fri May 23, 2008 8:32 pm

okwithmydecay wrote:I hate, hate ,hate,hate,hate this program and maybe sometimes want to vent my spleen at it. What I am asking, cos I am also a very very very nice person, can I do it in here or would you rather me do a new thread :?: :?: :?: I really need to know now cos I really do not want to upset anyone.

>>>>>>>>>>>
A rant on here is fine with me...........so feel free to vent your spleen!!
blondie2
Mafia Boss

Postby blimthepixie » Fri May 23, 2008 11:32 pm

okwithmydecay wrote:I hate, hate ,hate,hate,hate this program and maybe sometimes want to vent my spleen at it. What I am asking, cos I am also a very very very nice person, can I do it in here or would you rather me do a new thread :?: :?: :?: I really need to know now cos I really do not want to upset anyone.

LMAO we have our first anti :mrgreen: your welcome to vent :D but i declare here and now im a pro (well only on BB issues anyway)
blimthepixie
First Time Offender

Postby coral » Sat May 24, 2008 8:02 am

Cant wait!!

The live shows are boring but the edited highlights and the psychology show are usually brilliant.
coral
Local Lag

Postby Alpine Aster » Sat May 24, 2008 12:36 pm

blimthepixie wrote:rumour is the 5th June, the eye that keeps flicking up on tv, has apparently had a number message in it, like a countdown 17 then the next 16 etc etc

Thanks blimthepixie I was not sure when it started, the first night when they go in the are all dressed up hair and make up done professionally for the Show, then after a few days we see the real them :wink:.
The first night they all love each other then after a little while the claws come out.
I find it interesting to watch and how people react to each other in the closed environment
from the outside World,and of course the rows they have, and the good times they have.

I liked the one where they had the rich and poor divide some had great food the poor did'nt that was a good one, and Alex singing behind the door brillant, Sandy peeing in the Kitchen bin ewwwww lol, Alison breaking the Garden table when she jumped on it lol, and Sandy's escape, Jade when she stipped off Naked on the couch lol.

I wonder if we will have another Charlie again this Year, what a strange nasty girl she was, but I expect underneath all that she was very insecure about herself.

Looking forward to when it start's.
Those who play the game do not see as clearly as those who watch
Alpine Aster
Local Lag

Next

Return to TV/Film/Music/Media/Video