The Apprentice

Discuss your favourite TV/Film, past and present. Please put all your favourite YouTube Videos, Music and Media here for everybody to enjoy.

The Apprentice

Postby Alpine Aster » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:58 pm

Who will go next week?, or rather who would you like to see go.
For me Claire Miss bossy boots or Jennifer who thinks she is the School Head Mistress.
Liking Lucinda.
Those who play the game do not see as clearly as those who watch
Alpine Aster
Local Lag

Re: The Apprentice

Postby okwithmydecay » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:16 pm

Alpine Aster wrote:Who will go next week?, or rather who would you like to see go.
For me Claire Miss bossy boots or Jennifer who thinks she is the School Head Mistress.
Liking Lucinda.

That is a hard one. I think Claire could go if she starts bulling now that she is not a PM again. Jennifer I think will be in the back ground next week, now she thinks everyone thinks she is a cold fish. I would like to see Michael go, and think he might.
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone's got one.
okwithmydecay
Been Cautioned

Postby Alpine Aster » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:21 pm

okwithmydecay wrote:
Alpine Aster wrote:Who will go next week?, or rather who would you like to see go.
Liking Lucinda.

That is a hard one. I think Claire could go if she starts bulling now that she is not a PM again. Jennifer I think will be in the back ground next week, now she thinks everyone thinks she is a cold fish. I would like to see Michael go, and think he might.

Yep Michael is a bit of a wimp, Kevin is so like Matt Lucas as another poster said on the other Thread lol but he wont win no way, and Alex had shown his true colour's now, he is a cute looking guy though :wink:.
Alpine Aster
Local Lag

Postby Mez » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:43 pm

Hopefully Claire :evil: I would love to see her smug face turn to failure, she made me want to smash my telly last night :lol:

I too like Lucinda and hope she goes much further I think she is a bit picked on, but she was a good PM without resorting to major bossiness she was very subtle.
Mez
New In Town

Postby Romeo'sJuliet » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:54 pm

On the one hand, I would like to see Jenny the redhead out, because she is an utter cah, but on the other hand she is good TV. I know that SirAlan is thinking of ratings in keeping her in, just as he wanted Katy in for the final last year :evil:
Indeed I never shall be satisfied with Romeo
Till I behold him - dead -
Romeo'sJuliet
Local Lag

Postby Romeo'sJuliet » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:55 pm

I really fancy some ice cream now, thinking of yesterday's episode :?
Romeo'sJuliet
Local Lag

Postby okwithmydecay » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:57 pm

Romeo'sJuliet wrote:I really fancy some ice cream now, thinking of yesterday's episode :?

:lol: I want to try the cider and elderberry 8) That really did sound quite nice, also the choc orange.
okwithmydecay
Been Cautioned

Postby okwithmydecay » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:59 pm

Romeo'sJuliet wrote:On the one hand, I would like to see Jenny the redhead out, because she is an utter cah, but on the other hand she is good TV. I know that SirAlan is thinking of ratings in keeping her in, just as he wanted Katy in for the final last year :evil:

I think Jenny has gone quiet
after that second ep where she was PM. I am now thinking "give her a little bit of power and it goes to her head".

I miss Simon
Last edited by okwithmydecay on Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
okwithmydecay
Been Cautioned

Postby Romeo'sJuliet » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:03 pm

okwithmydecay wrote:
Romeo'sJuliet wrote:I really fancy some ice cream now, thinking of yesterday's episode :?

:lol: I want to try the cider and elderberry 8) That really did sound quite nice, also the choc orange.

i want some avocado one :twisted:
Romeo'sJuliet
Local Lag

Postby Mez » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:33 pm

Fortunately I don't like ice cream :lol:

Yes that Jenny would be another one I'd be glad to see the back of. None of the men get to me except for Alex who apart from being very good looking is a complete slime.
Mez
New In Town

Postby okwithmydecay » Thu May 01, 2008 8:26 am

Kevin is mad for not taking Jenny into the boardroom, it is his own fault he got the sack. I really falt sorry for Sara and the way they all ganged up on her back at the house, good for Raef sticking up for her. I don't like Sara but that was a little uncalled for. Really want Jenny to go.
okwithmydecay
Been Cautioned

Postby Mez » Thu May 01, 2008 9:08 am

okwithmydecay wrote:Kevin is mad for not taking Jenny into the boardroom, it is his own fault he got the sack. I really falt sorry for Sara and the way they all ganged up on her back at the house, good for Raef sticking up for her. I don't like Sara but that was a little uncalled for. Really want Jenny to go.

They don't seem to take the clues from Siralan, he was clearly sticking up for Sara when they all picked on her so the clue was don't take Sara in. Jenny should have been in there any way a missed opportunity to get rid of her :lol: The bit back at the house really shocked me it was all hearsay anyay their opinion of Sara :?: They behaved disgustingly and Raef was a gentleman. :mrgreen:
Mez
New In Town

Postby Alpine Aster » Thu May 01, 2008 6:28 pm

Mez wrote:
okwithmydecay wrote:Kevin is mad for not taking Jenny into the boardroom, it is his own fault he got the sack. I really falt sorry for Sara and the way they all ganged up on her back at the house, good for Raef sticking up for her. I don't like Sara but that was a little uncalled for. Really want Jenny to go.

They don't seem to take the clues from Siralan, he was clearly sticking up for Sara when they all picked on her so the clue was don't take Sara in. Jenny should have been in there any way a missed opportunity to get rid of her :lol: The bit back at the house really shocked me it was all hearsay anyay their opinion of Sara :?: They behaved disgustingly and Raef was a gentleman. :mrgreen:

Raef was a gentleman, I dont like Jennifer,and Matt Lucas oopppps :wink: Kevin had the chance to get rid of her, not keen on Michael he is a wimp, I wonder who will go next Week?.
Alpine Aster
Local Lag

Postby Romeo'sJuliet » Mon May 05, 2008 6:17 pm

Eeeuuww Micheal is a slimeball. Biggest idiot around :D He won, but the way he acted in the boardroom, missed his chance to impress Surralllan. :lol:

Jenny and Claire seem to have a little coven going. I don't envy anyone that they decide to gang up on. Is it me or is there more backstabbing going on in this series?
Romeo'sJuliet
Local Lag

Postby okwithmydecay » Mon May 05, 2008 6:40 pm

Is it me or is there more backstabbing going on in this series?[/quote]

I agree they are all backstabbing.

Have you all been to the BBC site http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/ Tre does a Column every week.
okwithmydecay
Been Cautioned

Next

Return to TV/Film/Music/Media/Video