'Levi Bellfield Killed Milly Dowler'

News and Sport

'Levi Bellfield Killed Milly Dowler'

Postby Kashmir » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:55 am

Deleted
Last edited by Kashmir on Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kashmir
New In Town

Re: 'Levi Bellfield Killed Milly Dowler'

Postby Maeve » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:21 am

Emma Mills states Bellfield "used to hit her and rape her and she once thought he was going to kill her." And "She said: "He hit me quite badly when we were living in Walton, sort of punches in the face.

"I didn't go out for two weeks, obviously because I didn't want people to see the bruises and neither did he actually."

And yet said "He was a good dad. They adored him and they still do now. He never hurt them in any way."

Mills did not think Bellfield was capable of murder, saying: "It never crossed my mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Emma Mills contradicts herself. She thought once Bellfield was going to kill her and at the same time didn't think he was capable of murder. And even though he didn't hit the children, they were victims of violence in a household, because he beat their mother in the face, and she didn't go out for two weeks. What is wrong with this woman? If Bellfield was punching her in the face and she once thought he was going to kill her, why stay around him, with children. If she couldn't leave for her own sake and safety, she should have considered the children. Bellfield showed he was capable of physical violence. How would she know he wouldn't turn on the children at some time?
Maeve
Been Cautioned

Postby bomaris » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:53 am

Yep - it's another "Tanner Moment".
bomaris
Hardened Criminal

Postby azrael72 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:44 am

makes you think she may know more then whats she saying.....but didnt do anything.....i hope milly's parents get justice and find out whether this monster did kill their daughter....
azrael72
Been Cautioned

Postby fedrules » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:02 am

Notice the media kept mum about the connection with Milly Dowler's murder so the press may have lots of unpublished stuff on the McCanns and Murat..I truly think the media are far more sceptical about the MCs then they are able to let on. :wink:

Bellafield's girlfriend claimed he raped her ,beat her and once she thought he'd kill her and yet believed him incapable of murder :shock: .However,women who get involved with abusive types perhaps often have low self esteem which leads them to think that they have actually deserved the brutal treatment inflicted on them.
fedrules
Mafia Boss

Postby Groom1 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:45 pm

Did Levi Bellfield have any connection to the murder of Linn and Megan Russell?
Groom1
First Time Offender

Postby fedrules » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:02 am

I have absolutely no doubt that Bellfield killed poor Milly.
fedrules
Mafia Boss

Postby azrael72 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:22 pm

fedrules wrote:I have absolutely no doubt that Bellfield killed poor Milly.

have the police got any further with proving this.....?
azrael72
Been Cautioned

Return to News and Sport