Scottish hooligans

News and Sport

Re: Scottish hooligans

Postby Montgomery Burns » Fri May 16, 2008 8:23 pm

coral wrote:
Montgomery Burns wrote:[The evolutionary scale comment came after many personal attacks from you. I can't remain a saint forever.

I pity you.

No, I have an opinion - based on your OP - that you are ignorant and/or bigoted but I have not launched into a personal attack on you. You on the other hand have said I accept this behaviour of these louts because it is somehow the "norm" for us up here in the West of Scotland - I have asked you to show me the post where i have siad this behaviour is Ok - you havent, I have also asked you to substantiate your claim that this is normal behaviour inside Ibrox- again you havent, you have only posted some ridiclous article about Glasgow stereotypes.

Now I will ask you again as you say I do not condemn the louts - where do I say this?????

So we're clear do you condemn the behaviour of thousands of Neds who treated Manchester as a public toilet throughout Wednesday?
Montgomery Burns
Suspect

Postby ratonthebeam » Fri May 16, 2008 8:24 pm

Just keep right on digging the hole, Monty! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" (Oscar Wilde)
"Oh wad some power, the giftie gie us, tae see oorsels, as ithers see us" (Rabbie Burns)
"Bonnie feathers dinna mak' bonnie birds" (My Gran)
ratonthebeam
Local Lag

Postby Montgomery Burns » Fri May 16, 2008 8:29 pm

As genuine issues on this subject seem to be avoided at all costs by sectarian members of this board I'm moving across back to the MAdeleine main board. Feel free to stalk and bully me over there; it's what you're good at.
Montgomery Burns
Suspect

Postby janz1956 » Fri May 16, 2008 8:29 pm

thread now being locked due to deterioration and personal insults being bandied around
"Day 329: 27/03/2008..........
Kate and I arrived back from Washington yesterday."
-----------------------------------------
Pity it wasnt Portugal. Go answer the bl**dy questions, She was your baby, remember?
janz1956
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to News and Sport