U'll NEVER SEE THIS on TV: Revolt at European Parliament !!!

News and Sport

U'll NEVER SEE THIS on TV: Revolt at European Parliament !!!

Postby batdanush » Tue May 13, 2008 10:45 pm

IMPORTANT!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSjt4JEOpPs

A protest in the EU Parliament concerning the Lisbon treaty 12.12.07 - WATCH IT - EVERYONE!!!

No european media station showed us this!
:evil: i'm soooo angry. :evil:

On http://x09.eu/splash/ you can all vote for a referendum on the next EU treaty.
Last edited by batdanush on Tue May 13, 2008 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Occam's Razor. The simplest explanation is almost always somebody screwed up."
batdanush
New In Town

Re: U'll NEVER SEE THIS on TV: Revolt at European Parliament !!!

Postby MoeSzyslak » Tue May 13, 2008 10:56 pm

batdanush wrote:IMPORTANT!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSjt4JEOpPs

A protest in the EU Parliament concerning the Lisbon treaty 12.12.07 - WATCH IT - EVERYONE!!!

No european media station showed us this!
:evil: i'm soooo angry. :evil:

Thanks for that! OMG. That was disturbing. It really shows you how our freedoms are being taken away from us.
These "leaders" better remember that revolutions have occurred in history, when the public finally says, enough! Enough with taking away my rights as a human being.
"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." - Benjamin Franklin
MoeSzyslak
On Parole

Postby batdanush » Tue May 13, 2008 10:58 pm

I'm sending it out now plus the http://x09.eu/splash/ link to anyone I know, they had to be stopped.
batdanush
New In Town

Postby Tripz » Tue May 13, 2008 11:21 pm

I don't dispute the main point about referenda...But what I do find amusing was the ticker caption "declaring bring the power back to the people" [or words to that affect]..
When as it ever [power] being in the hands of the many and not the few? hmm **scratches head**...

I agree the EU is just another gravy train..A beast set up to prevent any future wars between EU states..Now that premise is no bad ideal...but from that it has just become nothing more than a huge tax burden on the people of each individual State...The UK has virtual opted out or made clear that the vast majority of legislation the EU parliament churns out the UK blocks or amends..Most of which is employment Laws and business regulations H&S...

Get out of the box then revolt...Methinks :x :mrgreen:
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
Tripz
Lifer

Postby batdanush » Tue May 13, 2008 11:30 pm

tripz:
"back" should be deleted, you're right =)

Germany's a slve to the Eu, whatever is voted here all 4 years, it turns out to be worse than what you had voted last time...
batdanush
New In Town

Postby batdanush » Wed May 14, 2008 9:18 am

This is the extended version 10 min, with

Speaking interventions by the following MEPs:

- Jens-Peter Bonde (Denmark), Co-chair, IND/DEM (12.12.2007)
- Martin Schulz (Germany), Chair, PES (12.12.2007)
- Graham Watson (UK), Chair, ALDE (12.12.2207)
- Daniel Cohn-Bendit (Germany), Co-Chair, Greens/EFA (12.12.2207)
- Daniel Hannan (UK), EPP-ED (30.01.2008 & 31.01.2008)
- Nigel Farage (UK), Co-chair, IND/DEM (30.01.2008 & 07.07.2007)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dPhymHlcwU
-------------------------------------------------

On infowars you'll find more.
http://infowars.wordpress.com/2008/04/2 ... -upgraded/

http://infowars.wordpress.com/2008/04/2 ... me-truths/
batdanush
New In Town

Postby SUGARBABE » Wed May 14, 2008 11:49 am

Yes, that is what happens when countries are collectively heared into a block. African Block, European Block, North American Block etc . Look at what we are putting up with here in South African a weak and divided African Union who will do absolutely nothing to get rid of Mugabe. Here we are sitting on a powder keg with over 4 million Zimbabwean refugees and growing by the day. Yesterday there were riots in Alex township. With the locals going on a rampage and attacking all foreigners from around Africa. Very b****y scenes. A united Africa indeed! Xenophobia definately on the uprise.
We are passionate about finding out the truth for Madeleine!
SUGARBABE
You're Nicked

Postby frencheuropean » Wed May 14, 2008 1:50 pm

Blured images, loud and pointless music. Difficult to see who is who. A isolated group, individuals, MEP?
Looks for me like a piece of editing. If it was that important, we would have seen that on the French TV or mentionned in newspapers.

By the way , why is this thread a sticky?
frencheuropean
First Time Offender

Postby batdanush » Wed May 14, 2008 1:56 pm

You don't think that this piece could be true because it wasn't on the french TV?
Dream on.

If you like to see good quality comments of some MEP on this revolt - episode try this -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dPhymHlcwU

after 2:03 the pictures are good enough to recognise the faces without probs. And the sound is original, so it's not hard to believe that it happened.

Here's BBC link:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7140966.stm
batdanush
New In Town

Postby frencheuropean » Wed May 14, 2008 2:16 pm

If you like to see good quality comments of some MEP on this revolt - episode try this -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dPhymHlcwU (Quote)

I just listened to Cohn Bendit (which is not particularly in the Establishment!). He said that is not because there are 50 mad people in an assembly with 700 people, that we have to stop everything. He says also it's not necessary to expulse them.

Again, the editing of the film , for me, is suspect. It's more a piece of propaganda than a piece of information.
frencheuropean
First Time Offender

Postby batdanush » Wed May 14, 2008 2:29 pm

Sorry, Daniel Cohn-Bendit is known in germany to be a pedophile and I don't know anyone who thinks he's believable.

Found an excerpt of his autobiographic book

"Here is the original quote from Cohn-Bendit's book "Der grosse Basar" (The Grand Bazaar), Munich 1975:
(After describing sexual conflicts between kindergarten kids and their parents:)

From the chapter "Little Big Men" pages 139 to 147: "My constant flirt with all children soon took on erotic characteristics. I could really feel how the little girls of five years had already learned to turn me on. It is hardly believable. Most of the time I was pretty disarmed. ()

It happened to me several times that some of the children opened the flap of my pants and started to pet me. I reacted differently based on the circumstances, but their wish caused a dilemma for me. I asked them: "Why don't you play with each other, why have you chosen me and not the other children?" But when they insisted I petted them nonetheless."

Just for the record: Kindergarten kids in Germany are 2 to 5 years old."
http://medienkritik.typepad.com/blog/20 ... polit.html

He's a liar like the most politicians.

I can't share you're view about editing the video. I think it's origin.
batdanush
New In Town

Postby frencheuropean » Wed May 14, 2008 3:10 pm

The thread is on an alleged revolt at European Parliament, not about Cohn Bendit's life.

(Your story is an old one, 25 years after Mai 68 in France, the Observer exhumed (with probably a political aim) a text out of the context of this revolution against the conventionnal middle classe's institutions. There was a lot of provocations in these years, people questionned in particular repressed sexuality. Nobody was shocked by the book when it was published, for the above reasons. Parents and children involved, when C.Bendit was attacked said he was absolutly not a pedophile and that's how the polemic ended.A silly attitude but not a phedophile one.)
frencheuropean
First Time Offender

Postby MoeSzyslak » Wed May 14, 2008 4:21 pm

frencheuropean wrote:Blured images, loud and pointless music. Difficult to see who is who. A isolated group, individuals, MEP?
Looks for me like a piece of editing. If it was that important, we would have seen that on the French TV or mentionned in newspapers.

By the way , why is this thread a sticky?

Because the media always reports in a fair and balanced manner, right? :wink: Seriously, if you want to see how dubious the media is, check out Fox News. The only legit news channel -at least on cable- that we have in the States is C-Span.

Thanks OP for bringing this video to our attention. I appreciate it.
"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." - Benjamin Franklin
MoeSzyslak
On Parole

Postby batdanush » Wed May 14, 2008 6:39 pm

@frencheuropean

Cohn-Bendit is co president of Group of the Greens/European Free Alliance, and he commented the incident on 12.12.07 in a polemic way.

I think it's arguable to mention his history. In 2001 the former state secretary Klaus Kinkel wrote an open letter, demanding Cohn-Bendit to clarify that there has never been a sexual contact with children - Cohn-Bendit answered he wasn't been aware about that problem, that they have tried to define a new morality in sexuality - BUT he never answered the question.
Klaus Kinkel works hard for years fighting against child molestation.
So much for "old" storys.

The Greens also tried in the 80s, to change the laws concerning pedophiles. To make sex with children legally.
Years later, they learned, that this stuff didn't work in their campaigns. So they dropped it.

This is still in the heads here. And it's not new, that history of the 68ers who are now in politics ( Joschka Fischer, Otto Schily e.g.) has been rewritten.

>> The thread is sticky cause I asked for .<<
-------------------------------------------------

Thanks Moe - cheers=)
batdanush
New In Town

Postby SUGARBABE » Wed May 14, 2008 6:42 pm

People get the governments they vote for. The only way to change things is to become actively involved. The electorate of the U.K. has long called for a referendum on the joining of the EU. Look, France and Holland rejected it. Perhaps it would be a good idea to engage the Tories on this very issue. In other words, we will vote for you if you promise us a referendum on the E.U. Dangling a carrot maybe, but if they want Whitehall why not??? But then they MUST FULFILL their promise to hold a referendum. Otherswise guys, I am afraid the new world order is well on it's way.
We are passionate about finding out the truth for Madeleine!
SUGARBABE
You're Nicked

Next

Return to News and Sport