"This map should strike fear into the heart of every parent"

News and Sport

"This map should strike fear into the heart of every parent"

Postby roisin » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:40 pm

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/2402_pervert.shtml

Image

THIS map should strike fear into the heart of every parent in Britain - for each RED DOT shows where a pervert has downloaded vile CHILD PORN from the internet.
In just three years detectives have identified almost 14 MILLION sickening downloads across the length and breadth of the country.

As the map graphically proves, it's easier to see where there ISN'T a paedophile than where there is.

ARE WE TOO LENIENT ON PAEDOPHILES? HAVE YOUR SAY

And places shown as clear-towns like Cromer in Norfolk and Keswick in Cumbria that we've labelled here-could be so simply because of limited internet access.

Flint Waters-the head of the American taskforce that drew up the map-said: "The raw numbers are shocking. None of us had a clue it was this widespread. Politicians in the UK need to look at this map."

His Internet Crimes Against Children Taskforce was set up to TRACK DOWN perverts exchanging child porn on home computers across the world.

Using pioneering technology and undercover reasearch it can trace the internet computer addresses of people who are trading the images.

And it has now built up the terrifying map we publish today with 13.7 MILLION transactions.

Hundreds of thousands of perverts are collecting thousands of vile porn images each. And they are sharing them in underground networks.

Brutal
Mr Waters said: "These are movies and images capturing forever the destruction of innocence. They are extremely graphic and brutal crime scene images, depicting the most harrowing moments for a child.

"Many of the people trading in child pornography are also molesting children."

The taskforce-overseen by the US Department of Justice-is part of a coordinated international police blitz called Operation Peer Precision involving cops from 18 COUNTRIES.

Mr Waters developed the software that tracks child porn being shared by sex beasts by spotting each computer's unique internet address.

If the team suspects illegal downloading in the UK it tips off the Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) agency and British police. Already it has sparked more than 1,000 prosecutions in Britain.

A spokesman for CEOP said: "Through this and other means we are turning technology on the offender in the same way they use technology to target victims.

"Anyone using the internet must realise it is not the anonymous world people think it is.

"When you go online you leave a forensic trail and we will follow you and track you down."

NOW TELL US WHAT YOU THINK
"Their reluctance to return to Portugal is a clear sign that they are guilty."
User avatar
roisin
Local Lag
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:47 pm

Re: "This map should strike fear into the heart of every parent"

Postby Elemental » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:42 pm

b****y hell! I'm moving to Scotland!
Let that be a lesson to one and to all, a person is a person, no matter how small.
User avatar
Elemental
On Parole
 
Posts: 1401
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:36 pm

Re: "This map should strike fear into the heart of every parent"

Postby ratonthebeam » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:45 pm

Elemental wrote:b****y hell! I'm moving to Scotland!


Well I would avoid Govanhill and Ullapool if I were you :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" (Oscar Wilde)
"Oh wad some power, the giftie gie us, tae see oorsels, as ithers see us" (Rabbie Burns)
"Bonnie feathers dinna mak' bonnie birds" (My Gran)
User avatar
ratonthebeam
Local Lag
 
Posts: 933
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:22 pm

Re: "This map should strike fear into the heart of every parent"

Postby Unix1 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:47 pm

Good Grief,
That is absolutely dreadful!!
Gerry is alleged to have exchanged up to 14 messages on his mobile phone during dinner with the so-called Tapas Nine on May 3.
User avatar
Unix1
Been Cautioned
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:42 pm

Re: "This map should strike fear into the heart of every parent"

Postby celticcarla » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:49 pm

Ahh the celts are ok then, scotland, wales and ireland are too busy getting drunk and fighting with each other to bother with child porn. Or is it a genetic thing.?
Seriously a terrifying picture of degradation. Im surpised madeleine hasnt seen more sightings after this. Rememver when the police in uk said they were checking every child porn site to see if images of madeleine had been posted? well they havent found her yet and i bet thats why all the sightings were in europe.
"We have a pact. This is our matter only. It is nobody else's business", says David Payne.
Gonçalo Amaral promises to clarify "all the lies created"
User avatar
celticcarla
Mafia Boss
 
Posts: 2552
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:13 am

Re: "This map should strike fear into the heart of every parent"

Postby Tripz » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:11 pm

Yeah right Wales... :roll: :roll: :roll: NoftW...say no more... :roll:
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
User avatar
Tripz
Lifer
 
Posts: 5311
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: MAGIK ROUNDABOUT

Re: "This map should strike fear into the heart of every parent"

Postby Elemental » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:14 pm

I posted on this thead a second time, but it disappeared :?

The ROI isn't included on that map, I'd like to see a study done here.
Let that be a lesson to one and to all, a person is a person, no matter how small.
User avatar
Elemental
On Parole
 
Posts: 1401
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:36 pm

Re: "This map should strike fear into the heart of every parent"

Postby thinkzinc » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:24 pm

If they moved all the b****y red squares, we could see where they were.
Seriously though.
I know a man who is on the sex offenders register.
He is on it because he had sex with a 15 year old prostitute.
Before you all start baying for blood, please think about it.
Many men have sex with underage girls, some know they are doing it, most don't.
They are not the same men who are having sex with 'Children' yet they are put in the same category, hence all the red squares.
Think about it, 'they' are trying to scare us.
thinkzinc
Suspect
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:19 am

Re: "This map should strike fear into the heart of every parent"

Postby Elemental » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:26 pm

It's not a map of the sex offenders register.

for each RED DOT shows where a pervert has downloaded vile CHILD PORN from the internet.
Let that be a lesson to one and to all, a person is a person, no matter how small.
User avatar
Elemental
On Parole
 
Posts: 1401
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:36 pm

Re: "This map should strike fear into the heart of every parent"

Postby roisin » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:42 pm

thinkzinc wrote:If they moved all the b****y red squares, we could see where they were.
Seriously though.
I know a man who is on the sex offenders register.
He is on it because he had sex with a 15 year old prostitute.
Before you all start baying for blood, please think about it.
Many men have sex with underage girls, some know they are doing it, most don't.
They are not the same men who are having sex with 'Children' yet they are put in the same category, hence all the red squares.
Think about it, 'they' are trying to scare us.



This is not a map of sex offenders. This is a map showing where child porn has been downloaded. I don't care if it IS the N.O.T.W., I think it is a clear indication that the internet has forever changed the world in terms of victimization of children. I DON'T think Madeleine was abducted by a pervert and did not post it in the Madeleine section for that reason. I DO think we have to look at the safety of our children through a new set of lenses.
"Their reluctance to return to Portugal is a clear sign that they are guilty."
User avatar
roisin
Local Lag
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:47 pm

Re: "This map should strike fear into the heart of every parent"

Postby thinkzinc » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:48 pm

roisin wrote:
thinkzinc wrote:If they moved all the b****y red squares, we could see where they were.
Seriously though.
I know a man who is on the sex offenders register.
He is on it because he had sex with a 15 year old prostitute.
Before you all start baying for blood, please think about it.
Many men have sex with underage girls, some know they are doing it, most don't.
They are not the same men who are having sex with 'Children' yet they are put in the same category, hence all the red squares.
Think about it, 'they' are trying to scare us.



This is not a map of sex offenders. This is a map showing where child porn has been downloaded. I don't care if it IS the N.O.T.W., I think it is a clear indication that the internet has forever changed the world in terms of victimization of children. I DON'T think Madeleine was abducted by a pervert and did not post it in the Madeleine section for that reason. I DO think we have to look at the safety of our children through a new set of lenses.

-----------
Steady on. I quoted the sex offenders as an example.
There aren't many people who do think Madeleine was abducted by a pervert.
I'll stop now, as I see an argument brewing.
thinkzinc
Suspect
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:19 am

Re: "This map should strike fear into the heart of every parent"

Postby OoBubblesoO » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:50 pm

I'm just above Alnwick :wink: In the green :bounce:
User avatar
OoBubblesoO
First Time Offender
 
Posts: 663
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:42 am
Location: North East England

Re: "This map should strike fear into the heart of every parent"

Postby roisin » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:03 pm

thinkzinc wrote:-----------
Steady on. I quoted the sex offenders as an example.
There aren't many people who do think Madeleine was abducted by a pervert.
I'll stop now, as I see an argument brewing.


Oh no, not an argument. Pardon my tone if I came across that way. I'm angry at people who victimise children NOT at anyone commenting here!

Sorry!!!
"Their reluctance to return to Portugal is a clear sign that they are guilty."
User avatar
roisin
Local Lag
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:47 pm

Re: "This map should strike fear into the heart of every parent"

Postby thinkzinc » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:01 pm

roisin wrote:
thinkzinc wrote:-----------
Steady on. I quoted the sex offenders as an example.
There aren't many people who do think Madeleine was abducted by a pervert.
I'll stop now, as I see an argument brewing.


Oh no, not an argument. Pardon my tone if I came across that way. I'm angry at people who victimise children NOT at anyone commenting here!

Sorry!!!

------------
Phew, that's a relief :D
I was just trying to say - albeit clumsily - that I think that we're being manipulated into being scared witless. I am scared to talk to any Child, I feel as though anything I say or do could be the wrong thing, and I'm a middle-aged female. It's as though the bad people are taking over our lives, and it's wrong, they must not win.
The publishing of this map just makes things worse, o.k. they're internet sites, but it's the steady drip feeding that is making everyone feel paranoid.
thinkzinc
Suspect
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:19 am

Re: "This map should strike fear into the heart of every parent"

Postby Tripz » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:07 pm

So if they have all these so called pedos downloading child porn...Why not the arrests to simulate that diagram? :evil:
So Noefolk is peado free zone... 8)
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
User avatar
Tripz
Lifer
 
Posts: 5311
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: MAGIK ROUNDABOUT

Next

Return to News and Sport

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests