The case of today by Coldwater MK II

Reference Forum for all information regarding translations and PT Law etc and other useful information.

Re: The case of today by Coldwater MK II

Postby Trinket » Thu May 08, 2008 1:39 am

karmaera wrote:Yes...Rigor mortis and flies. The need to move the body quickly would have been paramount.



Rigor mortis goes away in about 72 hours. Flies can be fooled if something is wrapped well enough in plastic. If the body was hidden in the morning of May 3 by someone taking it away in a car, then they only had to deal with clothing items and the toy after that.

Later someone retrieved the bag and perhaps left if in a locker. From the locker GM got it to put in the Jeep.

Later the scenic picked up a low copy sample of DNA because of something that came in direct contact with Madeleine, because it was said there was an unusually large amount of hair and bodily fluids.

The McCanns counter with the urine/diaper excuse, although that does not explain the hair.

:alien:
┬©.┬À'┬»`┬À.┬©><((((┬║>

"I think that is a very small minority of people that are criticising us." Kate McCann
User avatar
Trinket
First Time Offender
 
Posts: 549
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:20 pm

Re: The case of today by Coldwater MK II

Postby elevencats » Thu May 08, 2008 1:40 am

mickey1 wrote:
widowan2 wrote:
Early in the inquiry maritime experts were called in to predict where a body would either return to shore or be washed away completely if cast into the tide..
One would assume that near where the towns sewage discharged would be out going currents



So if the body wasnt well weighted down it might wash out there? Good point. And washback up, presumably.


Anyone local remember the reports of surfers spotting a body wrapped in plastic in a cove that they couldn't reach??

The Navy had to be called in and the body removed to the forensics Institute.

Then it all went quiet???[/quote]

AFAIK that was near Lisbon and was the body of an adult man.
elevencats
New In Town
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:24 pm

Re: The case of today by Coldwater MK II

Postby Xlynyr » Thu May 08, 2008 1:42 am

Regarding the "cold metal sheet", not sure if this has been suggested but could it be the base shelf of a metal locker? As in where the blue bag was allegedly stored?

Apologies if this theory has already been posted.
Xlynyr
Suspect
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:48 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: The case of today by Coldwater MK II

Postby Trinket » Thu May 08, 2008 1:47 am

We were discussing the spinal fluid clue at home tonight, and came up with Shaken Baby syndrome, where the child is killed by severe shaking usually to stop it crying.

:sad10:
┬©.┬À'┬»`┬À.┬©><((((┬║>

"I think that is a very small minority of people that are criticising us." Kate McCann
User avatar
Trinket
First Time Offender
 
Posts: 549
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:20 pm

Re: The case of today by Coldwater MK II

Postby Geko » Thu May 08, 2008 2:00 am

Xlynyr wrote:Regarding the "cold metal sheet", not sure if this has been suggested but could it be the base shelf of a metal locker? As in where the blue bag was allegedly stored?

Apologies if this theory has already been posted.


That is a good point.
Geko
Local Lag
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: The case of today by Coldwater MK II

Postby Brit Abroad » Thu May 08, 2008 2:18 am

Trinket said:
Later the scenic picked up a low copy sample of DNA because of something that came in direct contact with Madeleine, because it was said there was an unusually large amount of hair and bodily fluids.

The McCanns counter with the urine/diaper excuse, although that does not explain the hair.

:alien:


Interestingly the urine/diaper excuse does not explain the bodily fluids either, Trinket. DNA is not normally found in urine - except if there are white blood cells or epithelial cells present in it .... neither are normal constituents.

You would think doctors would know better, wouldn't you? Like you would think a part-time locum GP would know better than to say that the cadaver odour on her clothes was due to contact with 6 bodies in the course of her work! :roll:

[edited for spelling mistake]
Clarence Mitchell said: "... legally speaking everything they were doing that week was well within the bounds of responsible parenting."
Brit Abroad
First Time Offender
 
Posts: 653
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:58 am

Re: The case of today by Coldwater MK II

Postby OurLadyofFatima » Thu May 08, 2008 2:24 am

True, Brit, but the similar nonsense worked at the OJ trial. Emotion versus facts.
OurLadyofFatima
First Time Offender
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:15 am

Re: The case of today by Coldwater MK II

Postby Brit Abroad » Thu May 08, 2008 2:28 am

OurLadyofFatima wrote:True, Brit, but the similar nonsense worked at the OJ trial. Emotion versus facts.


Heck OLOF, I certainly hope that forensic evidence has moved a long way since then!!! And I don't think that emotions will necessarily run with the accused this time around ..... :wink:
Clarence Mitchell said: "... legally speaking everything they were doing that week was well within the bounds of responsible parenting."
Brit Abroad
First Time Offender
 
Posts: 653
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:58 am

Re: The case of today by Coldwater MK II

Postby Pam » Thu May 08, 2008 2:53 am

Brit Abroad wrote:
OurLadyofFatima wrote:True, Brit, but the similar nonsense worked at the OJ trial. Emotion versus facts.


Heck OLOF, I certainly hope that forensic evidence has moved a long way since then!!! And I don't think that emotions will necessarily run with the accused this time around ..... :wink:


How about money and a *dream team* of lawyers?

It is disgusting, my dear. I will never forget the day that verdict came back.

I watched the wealthy Ramseys get away with covering up JonBenet's death.

No more. I am sick with money allowing this c*** to go on.

Portugal is many miles from Dallas, TX. So is England. So is California. And, of course, Australia.
I am done. No more protection just b/c you have money and contacts. Isn't that why everyone is here? So Maddie does have a voice?

Edited to ask: is CRAPOLA without the *ola* a cuss word?
User avatar
Pam
Been Cautioned
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:06 pm
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: The case of today by Coldwater MK II

Postby Trinket » Thu May 08, 2008 3:25 am

Brit Abroad wrote:
Trinket said:
Later the scenic picked up a low copy sample of DNA because of something that came in direct contact with Madeleine, because it was said there was an unusually large amount of hair and bodily fluids.

The McCanns counter with the urine/diaper excuse, although that does not explain the hair.

:alien:


Interestingly the urine/diaper excuse does not explain the bodily fluids either, Trinket. DNA is not normally found in urine - except if there are white blood cells or epithelial cells present in it .... neither are normal constituents.

You would think doctors would know better, wouldn't you? Like you would think a part-time locum GP would know better than to say that the cadaver odour on her clothes was due to contact with 6 bodies in the course of her work! :roll:

[edited for spelling mistake]


Right, in fact all their excuses for the DNA are so lame I suspect the police (during Amaral's time) released their excuses to the press to embarrass the McCanns.

They certainly didn't seem prepared for the questioning at all.
"It was the twins nappies."
"It was 38 friends and family using the car."
"We had crammed our belongings every which way inside."
"Maybe she had a b****y nose ... "
etc.
etc.
etc.

:alien:
┬©.┬À'┬»`┬À.┬©><((((┬║>

"I think that is a very small minority of people that are criticising us." Kate McCann
User avatar
Trinket
First Time Offender
 
Posts: 549
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:20 pm

Re: The case of today by Coldwater MK II

Postby OurLadyofFatima » Thu May 08, 2008 3:33 am

Saddest for me was the racist provocation, which went both ways and left scars on our country. It appears that there has been some of that in the Madeleine case, but I do not have any genuine understanding for how Portugal is viewed by anyone except traditional Catholics in the US, who are very loyal to Portugal.*

Perhaps the most interesting forensics will be electronic in the Maddy case. And I wonder if Coldwater's sources are correct about a large crowd of people getting in big trouble.

*re:OJ in USA
OurLadyofFatima
First Time Offender
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:15 am

Re: The case of today by Coldwater MK II

Postby Pam » Thu May 08, 2008 3:35 am

Trinket wrote:
Brit Abroad wrote:
Trinket said:
Later the scenic picked up a low copy sample of DNA because of something that came in direct contact with Madeleine, because it was said there was an unusually large amount of hair and bodily fluids.

The McCanns counter with the urine/diaper excuse, although that does not explain the hair.

:alien:


Interestingly the urine/diaper excuse does not explain the bodily fluids either, Trinket. DNA is not normally found in urine - except if there are white blood cells or epithelial cells present in it .... neither are normal constituents.

You would think doctors would know better, wouldn't you? Like you would think a part-time locum GP would know better than to say that the cadaver odour on her clothes was due to contact with 6 bodies in the course of her work! :roll:

[edited for spelling mistake]


Right, in fact all their excuses for the DNA are so lame I suspect the police (during Amaral's time) released their excuses to the press to embarrass the McCanns.

They certainly didn't seem prepared for the questioning at all.
"It was the twins nappies."
"It was 38 friends and family using the car."
"We had crammed our belongings every which way inside."
"Maybe she had a b****y nose ... "
etc.
etc.
etc.

:alien:


Trinket, absolutely right. Excuses Excuses Excuses.
User avatar
Pam
Been Cautioned
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:06 pm
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: The case of today by Coldwater MK II

Postby Luz » Thu May 08, 2008 6:00 am

Once an interesting thread, nowadays too much bull...

sorry.
______________________
Luz_catz on another roof.
Luz
On Parole
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:01 pm
Location: Lisboa

Re: The case of today by Coldwater MK II

Postby marky1 » Thu May 08, 2008 6:04 am

Luz wrote:Once an interesting thread, nowadays too much bull...

sorry.


yup. needs summerising by CW to allow it to start afresh :)
marky1
New In Town
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:49 am

Re: The case of today by Coldwater MK II

Postby santacoloma » Thu May 08, 2008 6:52 am

Please come back, CW, and start a new thread. Can you make it tylersmum- and wild speculation-proof?
User avatar
santacoloma
First Time Offender
 
Posts: 501
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:39 am
Location: espa├▒a

PreviousNext

Return to Maddy - Reference Forum and Investigations

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
cron