The case of today by Coldwater MK II

Reference Forum for all information regarding translations and PT Law etc and other useful information.

The case of today by Coldwater MK II

Postby Anonymous the 1st » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:50 pm

Stevo wrote:
LogicMan wrote:
Its not about Coldwater you xxxxxxxx.......it's about the CASE.

Can you read, is there someone with you with an education above a 4 year old?

Evidently you can't read either. The topic is called the Case of TODAY by COLDWATER.

Where is it then? What's his/her post TODAY?

Ooops Stevo you're wrong here.
A clear misinterpretation of the thread title.
It was "Today" at a specific moment in time, not daily updates (that would be "ludicrous").
If you'd read the thread you'd have known that.

Also this "prove to me you know more than the rest" line is a bit much to be honest.
He shouldn't need to prove anything; he's got a good track record.
Look up his posts through the Members section.
I'm sure someone will look it up for you if you can't be bothered because they will perceive your tone aggressive and they will want to support/defend him(*).

And where will all this get us ... you saying "fair enough" at best...

To be honest, you're coming across as the self appointed witchfinder general...IMHO.

Edit (*) Oops Impartial's already done it.
Anonymous the 1st
New In Town

Re: The case of today by Coldwater MK II

Postby Anonymous the 1st » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:51 pm

Err "bjr"

That was my post....
Anonymous the 1st
New In Town

Postby Anonymous the 1st » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:52 pm

Err now it does have my name...what's going on?
Anonymous the 1st
New In Town

Postby bjr » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:54 pm

The Old thread was getting too long so I copied your post onto this thread for the thread to continue discussion and then altered the post to give you credit it for it.

I have locked the other thread in order for discussion to be carried on here and I will put a note on other thread giving link.
To my critics
When I'm in a sober mood, I worry, work and think,
When I'm in a drunken mood, I gamble, play and drink,
But when my moods are over and my time has come to pass,
I hope I'm buried upside down, so the world may kiss my ar*e
bjr

Postby xxdelly » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:58 pm

Thanks bjr.
xxdelly
On Parole

Postby Impartial » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:01 pm

I have always taken Coldwaters posts as a perfect theory that has to be checked regularly for its validity. You can take it for its face value, you dont have to. So far in my opinion nothing has yet been proven wrong. On the contrary, some parts are now firmly part of the forums believe. That shows, that what I still regard as a theory is very probably coming from very reliable sources.

Coldwater wrote:Hello everybody.

I've been dabbling with my sources again and thought you might all like to hear the distilled information they have imparted to me - (that which I can reveal, obviously).

Firstly I think it important to say that this investigation is nowhere near closure. As many will know, charges will only arrive when the investigation is officially at an end and not before.

considering the time this was posted it is still on spot

Right now the investigation is focusing on May 2nd 10.00pm through to around 10.00pm May 3rd - a 24hr period in which it is now considered several crimes were committed.

judging by a recent thread on the subject the majority accepted this shift to the 2nd - not disproven

The shift in emphasis to May 2nd is primarily due to the significant lack of independent evidence to support Maddy being seen alive during May 3rd by anyone outside of the TAPAS 9 - and even then only Oldfield actually 'saw' her. Maddy was not present at the creche or children's club. She did not eat with the others and there is NO CCTV footage of her anywhere in the complex or PDL at large beyond the afternoon of May 2nd.

Putting Oldfield instead of Payne as the last person to see her would explain why the PJ left without interviewing the Paynes themselves - not disproven

It is also deemed of interest that Gerry missed his afternoon tennis session on May 3rd due to an 'Achilles' injury. It was his unannounced absence which actually drew Oldfield to the apartment and not Gerry asking him to check on Kate. Gerry was not present at the tennis courts and Oldfield went looking for him. Gerry was elsewhere entirely. It is now believed that Oldfield did NOT see Maddy during this brief visit.

see above - not disproven

The theory is now that Maddy died around midnight May 2nd and that her body was concealed in a bag - Gerry's lost/missing/never had one hold all, sports bag no less. It is believed that this bag was stored in another apartment during some part of May 3rd before initial disposal around the mid to late afternoon of May 3rd. The scent of death was well established and the clean up completed during this time frame. The apartment's cleaner was turned away on May 3rd by Kate McCann I am told.

Martin Brunt and the missing blue bag support this part - not disproven

The forensic material examined and the results are strong in places and weak in others. None are conclusive but highly indicative and along with other evidence form a persuasive case. It is no longer considered that Maddy's body was relocated using the Renault Scenic, but that items pertaining to her and taken from her body were removed, hidden in the tyre well and dumped elsewhere.

If they had conclusive evidence they would long have been charged, if the evidence was not even indicative they probably would not even bother with interviews in England - not disproven

As previously reported the PJ have the bag Gerry is so keen now to deny all knowledge of. It is a damning piece of the jigsaw, but not the only one and not the best.

The bag, the bag... - not disproven

CCTV footage from MW's reception proves that the TAPAS 9 were, for the most part, lying about the frequency of their checks. This is considered an attempt by ALL TAPAS 9 to stall any charges of negligence. The investigation team are also aware of the attempt within the May 3rd confusion to blur the actual time and circumstances of Maddy's disappearance.

strengthened by reports in 24horas and the alleged change of Tanners statements regarding her checking - not disproven

They all did eat at Chaplin's on May 2nd and they were contacted at Chaplin's by an employee of MW's with regard to the children - specifically the McCann children. This was followed up immediately upon their return to the MW complex.

strengthened by the recent admission by the McCanns themselves that Madeleine was crying - not disproven

Further questioning is to take place shortly and will encompass ALL TAPAS 9 elements, plus others. It is now expected that two others will be made or allowed to request Arguido/Arguida status. These two others are seen as complicit in the aftermath of events surrounding Maddy.

Questioning has taken place without Kate and Gerry, probably due to changing circumstances since January - wether anybody was or will be made arguido is probably kept secret - not disproven

Again, as far as my information allows, I can say that there is NO suggestion of pedophile involvement in any way. The DNA of a North European does not mean that this came from semen or that there is any suggestion of sexual abuse. I think we should all sigh with relief over that. There have been errors in translation and information which may have lead some down this murky pathway.

no indication for paedophile involvement so far - still correct

This case is not finished yet and has a way to run. The culprits will not be found in Spain, Portugal or Morocco.

The above has been gleaned and distilled over Christmas from my three friends and sources. I can elucidate on some points but not others.
All my posts are based on the fact that Kate and Gerry were made arguidos - on suspicion of concealment of the corpse and simulation of the crime of abduction (JdN)
Impartial
Hardened Criminal

Postby xxdelly » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:04 pm

[

Right, I'm going to keep on top of this thread - missed a lot of the other one as it got sooo long.

Thanks for posting that, Impartial.
xxdelly
On Parole

Postby MsMarbles » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:08 pm

Coldwater's opening post from original thread and originally from DM forum and Link to first 'The Case as of Today' thread

Hello everybody.

I've been dabbling with my sources again and thought you might all like to hear the distilled information they have imparted to me - (that which I can reveal, obviously).

Firstly I think it important to say that this investigation is nowhere near closure. As many will know, charges will only arrive when the investigation is officially at an end and not before.

Right now the investigation is focusing on May 2nd 10.00pm through to around 10.00pm May 3rd - a 24hr period in which it is now considered several crimes were committed.

The shift in emphasis to May 2nd is primarily due to the significant lack of independent evidence to support Maddy being seen alive during May 3rd by anyone outside of the TAPAS 9 - and even then only Oldfield actually 'saw' her. Maddy was not present at the creche or children's club. She did not eat with the others and there is NO CCTV footage of her anywhere in the complex or PDL at large beyond the afternoon of May 2nd.

It is also deemed of interest that Gerry missed his afternoon tennis session on May 3rd due to an 'Achilles' injury. It was his unannounced absence which actually drew Oldfield to the apartment and not Gerry asking him to check on Kate. Gerry was not present at the tennis courts and Oldfield went looking for him. Gerry was elsewhere entirely. It is now believed that Oldfield did NOT see Maddy during this brief visit.

The theory is now that Maddy died around midnight May 2nd and that her body was concealed in a bag - Gerry's lost/missing/never had one hold all, sports bag no less. It is believed that this bag was stored in another apartment during some part of May 3rd before initial disposal around the mid to late afternoon of May 3rd. The scent of death was well established and the clean up completed during this time frame. The apartment's cleaner was turned away on May 3rd by Kate McCann I am told.

The forensic material examined and the results are strong in places and weak in others. None are conclusive but highly indicative and along with other evidence form a persuasive case. It is no longer considered that Maddy's body was relocated using the Renault Scenic, but that items pertaining to her and taken from her body were removed, hidden in the tyre well and dumped elsewhere.

As previously reported the PJ have the bag Gerry is so keen now to deny all knowledge of. It is a damning piece of the jigsaw, but not the only one and not the best.

CCTV footage from MW's reception proves that the TAPAS 9 were, for the most part, lying about the frequency of their checks. This is considered an attempt by ALL TAPAS 9 to stall any charges of negligence. The investigation team are also aware of the attempt within the May 3rd confusion to blur the actual time and circumstances of Maddy's disappearance.

They all did eat at Chaplin's on May 2nd and they were contacted at Chaplin's by an employee of MW's with regard to the children - specifically the McCann children. This was followed up immediately upon their return to the MW complex.

Further questioning is to take place shortly and will encompass ALL TAPAS 9 elements, plus others. It is now expected that two others will be made or allowed to request Arguido/Arguida status. These two others are seen as complicit in the aftermath of events surrounding Maddy.

Again, as far as my information allows, I can say that there is NO suggestion of pedophile involvement in any way. The DNA of a North European does not mean that this came from semen or that there is any suggestion of sexual abuse. I think we should all sigh with relief over that. There have been errors in translation and information which may have lead some down this murky pathway.

This case is not finished yet and has a way to run. The culprits will not be found in Spain, Portugal or Morocco.

The above has been gleaned and distilled over Christmas from my three friends and sources. I can elucidate on some points but not others.
I believe.....
I believe and trust in Eddie and keela.
__
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams
MsMarbles
On Parole

Postby crosseyedlion » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:32 pm

Ahhhh - lovely - a nice new Mark II thread for Coldwater. Getting rid of all the old infestation - pest control taken action - spring clean complete.Loving it. :mrgreen:
A sign of the respect felt for you here Coldwater :wink: No matter how much that upsets the hydras. :angry5: :angry4: :angry1:

Back to business proper:

I'd be interested to know if the MW kept a particluar eye on the Tapas 9 the following night because of the previous night's debacle. I can imagine they would have a pretty detailed account to give the PJ.
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5871/yeaag9.jpg

"The investigation will bring its results, whoever they hurt."
crosseyedlion
Been Cautioned

Postby cookie36 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:24 pm

Coldwater

I vaguely remember that before christmas on the DM forum you were pretty sure that the case would not go to court.

After christmas, something obviously changed. Have always wondered what happened to turn things around so dramatically. Do you know?

I might be mistaken that you were pretty pessimistic at one time, so apologies if I am wrong!
cookie36
New In Town

Postby mirameauII » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:29 pm

Coldwater is guessing :lol:
mirameauII
You're Nicked

Postby Coldwater » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:02 pm

Doing pretty well though, for guessing!! :lol:

I'll have another go while I'm at it.

I guess you MiraII will make absolutely no positive contribution to this thread.
Coldwater
On Parole

Postby enlightenus » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:08 pm

Coldwater wrote:Doing pretty well though, for guessing!! :lol:

I'll have another go while I'm at it.

I guess you MiraII will make absolutely no positive contribution to this thread.

Where do you get your info from Coldwater?
enlightenus

Postby sally66 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:11 pm

cookie36 wrote:Coldwater

I vaguely remember that before christmas on the DM forum you were pretty sure that the case would not go to court.

After christmas, something obviously changed. Have always wondered what happened to turn things around so dramatically. Do you know?

I might be mistaken that you were pretty pessimistic at one time, so apologies if I am wrong!

Hi cookie, you remember right. CW posted that something happened in December that strengthened the case. (Not exact wording)
sally66
On Parole

Postby sally66 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:11 pm

cookie36 wrote:Coldwater

Hi cookie, you remember right. CW posted that something happened in December that strengthened the case. (Not CW's exact wording)
sally66
On Parole

Next

Return to Maddy - Reference Forum and Investigations