The Case as of Today - Posted by Coldwater on DM

Reference Forum for all information regarding translations and PT Law etc and other useful information.

Re: The Case as of Today - Posted by Coldwater on DM

Postby beaker1 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:24 pm

can anyone give me a quick synopsis of this thread s the lst few pages just read as an exercise in point scoring :(

whats it about? :?
-----Just an opinion from a muppet.
beaker1
First Time Offender

Postby Coldwater » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:26 pm

tylersmum - we all know your position. You have made it abundantly clear.

I am sorry you feel like you do, really. It must be very hard being wrong so often when you have the dusty tomes of law propping you up.

I have defended you on numerous occasions, and had a dig or two on others.

I KNOW my track record is good, as do others. But do us all a favour and quit your crusade. People on here are adults, able to form their own opinions and make up their own minds. If they see it as you do, then so be it. Why do you feel the need to lecture and offer pointless and profitless posts? No one is going to listen to you, you have pulled the legal rug from under your own feet and are currently swinging by your wig from a comedy chandelier - in the eyes of many here.

Please, get yourself back on safer ground and do what you do best - offer us a sedative to the excitement and stress of real life.
Coldwater
On Parole

Postby Coldwater » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:28 pm

beaker1 - start at page 1 and skim through. Some have read it right through. It is a little like a river with gold rumoured to be in it now. If you get your pan out and sit by the banks for a while you might get lucky ;)
Coldwater
On Parole

Postby helena » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:33 pm

Tylersmum,I find your posts very tedious and tiresome lately.This thread has been disrupted earlier and I always thought you were a valuble source of info,But I just skip your posts now as you repeat yourself so often I only ever need to read one of your posts,the others say exactly the same,just more drawn out.
helena
Been Cautioned

Postby tylersmum » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:40 pm

Coldwater wrote:tylersmum - we all know your position. You have made it abundantly clear.

I am sorry you feel like you do, really. It must be very hard being wrong so often when you have the dusty tomes of law propping you up.

I have defended you on numerous occasions, and had a dig or two on others.

I KNOW my track record is good, as do others. But do us all a favour and quit your crusade. People on here are adults, able to form their own opinions and make up their own minds. If they see it as you do, then so be it. Why do you feel the need to lecture and offer pointless and profitless posts? No one is going to listen to you, you have pulled the legal rug from under your own feet and are currently swinging by your wig from a comedy chandelier - in the eyes of many here.

Please, get yourself back on safer ground and do what you do best - offer us a sedative to the excitement and stress of real life.

I notice you did not answer any of the points.Just as you didn't answer with the name of the police team handling the case.

Why did not a police man recognise a basic thing like DNA type being wrong?
tylersmum
Mafia Boss

Postby Brit Abroad » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:40 pm

helena wrote:Tylersmum,I find your posts very tedious and tiresome lately.This thread has been disrupted earlier and I always thought you were a valuble source of info,But I just skip your posts now as you repeat yourself so often I only ever need to read one of your posts,the others say exactly the same,just more drawn out.

TEDIOUS and TIRESOME ............ AND smug! :roll: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Clarence Mitchell said: "... legally speaking everything they were doing that week was well within the bounds of responsible parenting."
Brit Abroad
First Time Offender

Postby Coldwater » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:45 pm

tylersmum - I think I said all I needed to say. Entering into discussion with you about this is pointless in the extreme. As for the 'team' I asked you to pm me about that - you did not.

Look around you, take note. Your posts are boring people, irritating them and achieving nothing at all.

If you wish to continue, bring it to pm and stop cluttering up a thread which many actually enjoy reading with an open mind.
Coldwater
On Parole

Postby Anonymous the 1st » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:47 pm

Stevo wrote:
LogicMan wrote:
Its not about Coldwater you xxxxxxxx gimp.......it's about the CASE.

Can you read, is there someone with you with an education above a 4 year old?

Evidently you can't read either - gimp. The topic is called the Case of TODAY by COLDWATER.

Where is it then? What's his/her post TODAY?

Ooops Stevo you're wrong here.
A clear misinterpretation of the thread title.
It was "Today" at a specific moment in time, not daily updates (that would be "ludicrous").
If you'd read the thread you'd have known that.

Also this "prove to me you know more than the rest" line is a bit much to be honest.
He shouldn't need to prove anything; he's got a good track record.
Look up his posts through the Members section.
I'm sure someone will look it up for you if you can't be bothered because they will perceive your tone aggressive and they will want to support/defend him(*).

And where will all this get us ... you saying "fair enough" at best...

To be honest, you're coming across as the self appointed witchfinder general...IMHO.

Edit (*) Oops Impartial's already done it.
Last edited by Anonymous the 1st on Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous the 1st
New In Town

Postby obsessed » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:47 pm

Coldwater - On a lighter note how are the pups?
obsessed
New In Town

Postby bjr » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:56 pm

Thread now locked and will be moved to reference forum due to its length.

Please continue discussion here

http://3as.madeleinemccann.org/viewtopic.p ... &sk=t&sd=a

I have copied and pasted the last full post by anonymous the 1st to start the new thread of.
To my critics
When I'm in a sober mood, I worry, work and think,
When I'm in a drunken mood, I gamble, play and drink,
But when my moods are over and my time has come to pass,
I hope I'm buried upside down, so the world may kiss my ar*e
bjr

Previous

Return to Maddy - Reference Forum and Investigations