The Case as of Today - Posted by Coldwater on DM

Reference Forum for all information regarding translations and PT Law etc and other useful information.

Re: The Case as of Today - Posted by Coldwater on DM

Postby santacoloma » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:09 pm

B*oody Stevo. He's gone and tempted tylersmum back now. Argggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
santacoloma
First Time Offender

Postby LogicMan » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:20 pm

santacoloma wrote:B*oody Stevo. He's gone and tempted tylersmum back now. Argggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I believe Stevo was on the Mirror forums......and was discredited at the time as he claimed Madeline had Turners Syndrome.

Could be wrong though........ ;)
LogicMan
On Parole

Postby JillyComeLately » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:24 pm

santacoloma wrote:B*oody Stevo. He's gone and tempted tylersmum back now. Argggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Haven't you noticed how the pros wearing cheap copies of anti's clothes all hang together? :lol:
"It is a fact that in the right formation, the lifting power of many wings can achieve twice the distance of any bird flying alone."
JillyComeLately
Mafia Boss

Postby Trinket » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:27 pm

I haven't been exactly keeping score, but most recently CW named the station where the interviews would be held--narrowed it down to two, even though there was huge debate and disagreement and media red herrings. He stuck to his guns, and he was dead right.

:!:
┬©.┬À'┬»`┬À.┬©><((((┬║>

"I think that is a very small minority of people that are criticising us." Kate McCann
Trinket
First Time Offender

Postby Impartial » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:39 pm

I have always taken Coldwaters posts as a perfect theory that has to be checked regularly for its validity. You can take it for its face value, you dont have to. So far in my opinion nothing has yet been proven wrong. On the contrary, some parts are now firmly part of the forums believe. That shows, that what I still regard as a theory is very probably coming from very reliable sources.

Coldwater wrote:Hello everybody.

I've been dabbling with my sources again and thought you might all like to hear the distilled information they have imparted to me - (that which I can reveal, obviously).

Firstly I think it important to say that this investigation is nowhere near closure. As many will know, charges will only arrive when the investigation is officially at an end and not before.

considering the time this was posted it is still on spot

Right now the investigation is focusing on May 2nd 10.00pm through to around 10.00pm May 3rd - a 24hr period in which it is now considered several crimes were committed.

judging by a recent thread on the subject the majority accepted this shift to the 2nd - not disproven

The shift in emphasis to May 2nd is primarily due to the significant lack of independent evidence to support Maddy being seen alive during May 3rd by anyone outside of the TAPAS 9 - and even then only Oldfield actually 'saw' her. Maddy was not present at the creche or children's club. She did not eat with the others and there is NO CCTV footage of her anywhere in the complex or PDL at large beyond the afternoon of May 2nd.

Putting Oldfield instead of Payne as the last person to see her would explain why the PJ left without interviewing the Paynes themselves - not disproven

It is also deemed of interest that Gerry missed his afternoon tennis session on May 3rd due to an 'Achilles' injury. It was his unannounced absence which actually drew Oldfield to the apartment and not Gerry asking him to check on Kate. Gerry was not present at the tennis courts and Oldfield went looking for him. Gerry was elsewhere entirely. It is now believed that Oldfield did NOT see Maddy during this brief visit.

see above - not disproven

The theory is now that Maddy died around midnight May 2nd and that her body was concealed in a bag - Gerry's lost/missing/never had one hold all, sports bag no less. It is believed that this bag was stored in another apartment during some part of May 3rd before initial disposal around the mid to late afternoon of May 3rd. The scent of death was well established and the clean up completed during this time frame. The apartment's cleaner was turned away on May 3rd by Kate McCann I am told.

Martin Brunt and the missing blue bag support this part - not disproven

The forensic material examined and the results are strong in places and weak in others. None are conclusive but highly indicative and along with other evidence form a persuasive case. It is no longer considered that Maddy's body was relocated using the Renault Scenic, but that items pertaining to her and taken from her body were removed, hidden in the tyre well and dumped elsewhere.

If they had conclusive evidence they would long have been charged, if the evidence was not even indicative they probably would not even bother with interviews in England - not disproven

As previously reported the PJ have the bag Gerry is so keen now to deny all knowledge of. It is a damning piece of the jigsaw, but not the only one and not the best.

The bag, the bag... - not disproven

CCTV footage from MW's reception proves that the TAPAS 9 were, for the most part, lying about the frequency of their checks. This is considered an attempt by ALL TAPAS 9 to stall any charges of negligence. The investigation team are also aware of the attempt within the May 3rd confusion to blur the actual time and circumstances of Maddy's disappearance.

strengthened by reports in 24horas and the alleged change of Tanners statements regarding her checking - not disproven

They all did eat at Chaplin's on May 2nd and they were contacted at Chaplin's by an employee of MW's with regard to the children - specifically the McCann children. This was followed up immediately upon their return to the MW complex.

strengthened by the recent admission by the McCanns themselves that Madeleine was crying - not disproven

Further questioning is to take place shortly and will encompass ALL TAPAS 9 elements, plus others. It is now expected that two others will be made or allowed to request Arguido/Arguida status. These two others are seen as complicit in the aftermath of events surrounding Maddy.

Questioning has taken place without Kate and Gerry, probably due to changing circumstances since January - wether anybody was or will be made arguido is probably kept secret - not disproven

Again, as far as my information allows, I can say that there is NO suggestion of pedophile involvement in any way. The DNA of a North European does not mean that this came from semen or that there is any suggestion of sexual abuse. I think we should all sigh with relief over that. There have been errors in translation and information which may have lead some down this murky pathway.

no indication for paedophile involvement so far - still correct

This case is not finished yet and has a way to run. The culprits will not be found in Spain, Portugal or Morocco.

The above has been gleaned and distilled over Christmas from my three friends and sources. I can elucidate on some points but not others.
All my posts are based on the fact that Kate and Gerry were made arguidos - on suspicion of concealment of the corpse and simulation of the crime of abduction (JdN)
Impartial
Hardened Criminal

Postby UnderThePath » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:42 pm

sentinel wrote:
UnderThePath wrote:Coldwater, what do you say to Raul's statement, "much happening at oxiadere (sic), houses also to be searched." ? Sounds like the sort of thing you ought to know about if true.

Raul is not what he makes out to be!

Ah, but does that make him wrong?
UnderThePath
New In Town

Postby Coldwater » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:43 pm

Sentinel was dead right a few posts back.

The only importance in my OP and the information I give out, (not my own opinions), is their accuracy.

I have never been offended by reasonable questioning of what I say. I expect nothing different.

No one on this board should be a sheep, following the path and believing what they are told. I accept this without question.

I reserve the right to defend myself and my information if I think that such a defence is justified. I also reserve the right to be a little abrasive at times - I'm only human ;)

What I will not accept are fools who come to any of my threads with the obvious intent to disrupt, derail and shift attention. Fortunately they make themselves blindingly obvious and will be treated with the contempt they richly deserve.

There is no stock left now in a Pro McCann position. From the McCanns own mouths it is now clear that all who support them are giving succour to self confessed child abusers. And yes, abandoning your crying child in a dark apartment in a foreign country is child abuse. Ask the NSPCC.
Coldwater
On Parole

Postby flossy07 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:43 pm

coldwater, when the mirror forum closed and most of us came over to the 3a,s i (like many others will have) mentioned about " your the case of today thread" and i was greatfull to bjr for bringing it over to this forum,
i dont think i have posted on this thread but i have enjoyed reading it, just like to say keep up the good work, a lot of people respect you and your opinions,and i for one hope that you will continue to give us your thoughts and opinions.

I look forward to hearing more from you.
flossy07
Been Cautioned

Postby Trinket » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:51 pm

Stevo is not deliberately trying to derail the thread. He hasn't followed it as long as others and wants to be caught up all at once which is very difficult to do. So much water under the bridge.

CW, I have always found you to be straightfoward and clear, and I also appreciate that you have been careful not to reveal anything that would disrupt the investigation while at the same time assuring us that the pieces are fitting together very well at this time.

8)
┬©.┬À'┬»`┬À.┬©><((((┬║>

"I think that is a very small minority of people that are criticising us." Kate McCann
Trinket
First Time Offender

Postby bonnybraes1 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:56 pm

For anyone who hadn't guessed - raul is our old friend xelaBOSTON, pretending to be Portuguese this time. See Forum Disruptors thread for more Breaking News.
bonnybraes1

Postby sally66 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:13 pm

My personal opinion is that I trust CW and this occured over a period of time of reading his posts. I actually think CW holds a lot back so as not to disrupt the investigation.

I imagine CW clears with his sources what is ok to put on the forum. I'm sure there are lots of people in the know about what has happened that are completely frustrated with the McCann circus and are happy to drip feed the people who are rooting for the truth to keep their interest alive.

Before you say what difference does a forum make - Remember the unprecendented step of a statement from HO regarding RL's (possibly due to all emails from forum members?) and Polandguy. A lot of forum members email papers etc about discrepencies in their reporting.

There are lots on here with alleged sources who I maybe question but don't really believe but I choose not to insult them.
sally66
On Parole

Postby Lana » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:14 pm

So was Diane Webster interrogated? Isn't she the only one that didn't contribute to the "goings on" that week?
Lana
Been Cautioned

Postby tylersmum » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:20 pm

Impartial wrote:I have always taken Coldwaters posts as a perfect theory that has to be checked regularly for its validity. You can take it for its face value, you dont have to. So far in my opinion nothing has yet been proven wrong. On the contrary, some parts are now firmly part of the forums believe. That shows, that what I still regard as a theory is very probably coming from very reliable sources.

Coldwater wrote:Hello everybody.

I've been dabbling with my sources again and thought you might all like to hear the distilled information they have imparted to me - (that which I can reveal, obviously).

Firstly I think it important to say that this investigation is nowhere near closure. As many will know, charges will only arrive when the investigation is officially at an end and not before.

considering the time this was posted it is still on spot

Right now the investigation is focusing on May 2nd 10.00pm through to around 10.00pm May 3rd - a 24hr period in which it is now considered several crimes were committed.

judging by a recent thread on the subject the majority accepted this shift to the 2nd - not disproven

The shift in emphasis to May 2nd is primarily due to the significant lack of independent evidence to support Maddy being seen alive during May 3rd by anyone outside of the TAPAS 9 - and even then only Oldfield actually 'saw' her. Maddy was not present at the creche or children's club. She did not eat with the others and there is NO CCTV footage of her anywhere in the complex or PDL at large beyond the afternoon of May 2nd.

Putting Oldfield instead of Payne as the last person to see her would explain why the PJ left without interviewing the Paynes themselves - not disproven

It is also deemed of interest that Gerry missed his afternoon tennis session on May 3rd due to an 'Achilles' injury. It was his unannounced absence which actually drew Oldfield to the apartment and not Gerry asking him to check on Kate. Gerry was not present at the tennis courts and Oldfield went looking for him. Gerry was elsewhere entirely. It is now believed that Oldfield did NOT see Maddy during this brief visit.

see above - not disproven

The theory is now that Maddy died around midnight May 2nd and that her body was concealed in a bag - Gerry's lost/missing/never had one hold all, sports bag no less. It is believed that this bag was stored in another apartment during some part of May 3rd before initial disposal around the mid to late afternoon of May 3rd. The scent of death was well established and the clean up completed during this time frame. The apartment's cleaner was turned away on May 3rd by Kate McCann I am told.

Martin Brunt and the missing blue bag support this part - not disproven

The forensic material examined and the results are strong in places and weak in others. None are conclusive but highly indicative and along with other evidence form a persuasive case. It is no longer considered that Maddy's body was relocated using the Renault Scenic, but that items pertaining to her and taken from her body were removed, hidden in the tyre well and dumped elsewhere.

If they had conclusive evidence they would long have been charged, if the evidence was not even indicative they probably would not even bother with interviews in England - not disproven

As previously reported the PJ have the bag Gerry is so keen now to deny all knowledge of. It is a damning piece of the jigsaw, but not the only one and not the best.

The bag, the bag... - not disproven

CCTV footage from MW's reception proves that the TAPAS 9 were, for the most part, lying about the frequency of their checks. This is considered an attempt by ALL TAPAS 9 to stall any charges of negligence. The investigation team are also aware of the attempt within the May 3rd confusion to blur the actual time and circumstances of Maddy's disappearance.

strengthened by reports in 24horas and the alleged change of Tanners statements regarding her checking - not disproven

They all did eat at Chaplin's on May 2nd and they were contacted at Chaplin's by an employee of MW's with regard to the children - specifically the McCann children. This was followed up immediately upon their return to the MW complex.

strengthened by the recent admission by the McCanns themselves that Madeleine was crying - not disproven

Further questioning is to take place shortly and will encompass ALL TAPAS 9 elements, plus others. It is now expected that two others will be made or allowed to request Arguido/Arguida status. These two others are seen as complicit in the aftermath of events surrounding Maddy.

Questioning has taken place without Kate and Gerry, probably due to changing circumstances since January - wether anybody was or will be made arguido is probably kept secret - not disproven

Again, as far as my information allows, I can say that there is NO suggestion of pedophile involvement in any way. The DNA of a North European does not mean that this came from semen or that there is any suggestion of sexual abuse. I think we should all sigh with relief over that. There have been errors in translation and information which may have lead some down this murky pathway.

no indication for paedophile involvement so far - still correct

This case is not finished yet and has a way to run. The culprits will not be found in Spain, Portugal or Morocco.

The above has been gleaned and distilled over Christmas from my three friends and sources. I can elucidate on some points but not others.

There was only one CCTV operating in the MW resort in May 2007 and that was in Main Reception none of the Tapas 9 had to use this to get in and out they used the Tapas Reception which didn't have any CCTV in it.

Mrs Fenn heard crying on May 1st not 2nd.It is reported that she heard crying two days before Madeleine disappeared .Interestingly she also heard crying the day Madeleine disappeared

As to the DNA of a North European that was a mistake made by Paulo Reis.Unless for some unknown reason FSS typed the DNA different from normal they did not type it to a North European.On our DNA database DNA is typed dark skinned or light skinned European not North East South West European.So that report cannot be true.

So what has actually be proven right?
He did actually say that the PJ would arrive on March 10th not April 7th
tylersmum
Mafia Boss

Postby tabs » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:22 pm

tylersmum someone has just posted that apparently there was cctv above the tills in the tapas bar

don't know how true it is but it would make an awful lot of sense
a mind is like a parachute it only works when it is open
tabs
First Time Offender

Postby dogrose » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:22 pm

geko has just posted that there was a cctv above the till in the tapas bar, the PJ knew all along who left the bar.
dogrose
On Parole

PreviousNext

Return to Maddy - Reference Forum and Investigations