The Case as of Today - Posted by Coldwater on DM

Reference Forum for all information regarding translations and PT Law etc and other useful information.

Re: The Case as of Today - Posted by Coldwater on DM

Postby LogicMan » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:42 pm

Stevo wrote:
LogicMan wrote:
Hey Yankee, since when does anyone have to jump to your orders?

British - not Yank.

I haven't issued any orders but I certainly don't take mine from you or CW.

There's enough fraud without reading more self-gratification fraud.

YOU Said:

"Well why don't you post something today then? I have. I've posted a new topic with new info."

Now tell me....Coldwater has been posting on here for ages.......

You decide to post something today.....and seem to think that it means Coldwater should be posting too?

Why don't you worry about your own thread?.......Why do you think that becasue you post something, that Coldwater should too?

If you jump off a cliff...are we supposed to follow you. :)
LogicMan
On Parole

Postby imlawlor » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:43 pm

Stevo wrote:
Yes, long time no see/chat. Anyway, I made my point and it seems to have stirred some people up - predictably. :)

People are stirred up because you are off topic and will not stop taking up space on a thread.
imlawlor
You're Nicked

Postby Stevo » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:44 pm

fencesitter wrote:This is all getting a little tedious for an avid reader of ALL threads on this forum like myself. Could we try not to get into such a personal out doing of each other.

This thread is getting derailed and off topic now in the same way it did the month before the PJ's arrival. At that time was derailed with lots of legal theorising.

I enjoy this thread and as my name suggests am not sure what to believe of a lot of theories on here.

Just saying....

But what is the topic? Is it supposed to be Coldwater's news of the day or is it just a generic - go nowhere thread about all and everything?

Imlawlor

What is the topic?
Stevo
First Time Offender

Postby xxdelly » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:45 pm

CW why don't you just change the name of the effin thread, then we can get back to normal.

We're all adults. We don't know each other personally. We have our own minds and can choose what to read, what to believe and what to take with a pinch of salt.

If people have any quibs with other members, please PM or start an appropriate thread.
xxdelly
On Parole

Postby tylersmum » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:45 pm

Coldwater I have asked you this before but what have you got startling right?
What have you ever predicted that wasn't already in the media?
tylersmum
Mafia Boss

Postby fencesitter » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:46 pm

Stevo wrote:
fencesitter wrote:This is all getting a little tedious for an avid reader of ALL threads on this forum like myself. Could we try not to get into such a personal out doing of each other.

This thread is getting derailed and off topic now in the same way it did the month before the PJ's arrival. At that time was derailed with lots of legal theorising.

I enjoy this thread and as my name suggests am not sure what to believe of a lot of theories on here.

Just saying....

But what is the topic? Is it supposed to be Coldwater's news of the day or is it just a generic - go nowhere thread about all and everything?

Imlawlor

What is the topic?

About three pages ago Roisin already answered your question.... go back a little and you'll find a clear explanation of this thread....
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
Martin Luther King Jnr
fencesitter
New In Town

Postby LogicMan » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:46 pm

Stevo wrote:

Just saying....

Imlawlor

What is the topic?

The Case as of Today - Posted by Coldwater on DM...says so at the top of the page.....

You're looking a bit silly Stevo........ :)
LogicMan
On Parole

Postby xxdelly » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:49 pm

xxdelly wrote:CW why don't you just change the name of the effin thread, then we can get back to normal.

My apologies CW - BJR actually started this thread.

Maybe you should take it up with the OP, Stevo?...
xxdelly
On Parole

Postby lj » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:49 pm

sjck wrote:Isn't Odiaxere ( or near there ) the place mentioned by the medium way back where they said they would find her under rubble? Wasn't this the place where diggeres moved in and certain people became very angry and wanted the digging called off?

At the time I said if one of my children had gone missing I would want every inch dug up just to prove they weren't there!

All IMO and allegedly. ( Ps I think I may have hijacked the thread sorry! )

Odiáxere was IIRC the area the telegraaf letter claimed Madeleine's body could be found.

edited to correct name and say oops others came up with that too. :?
*Soon, very soon the world will know the "Truth about the Lie" and "we will gain truth and justice for a little girl who has no voice", dead on the evening of May 3rd at apartment 5A, Ocean Club, Praia da Luz, Algarve, Portugal"*
lj
Local Lag

Postby Shrike » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:56 pm

raul wrote:other arguidos will be in portugal, if case note filed tuesday, much happening at oxiadere, houses also to be searched. many people not hopeful.

Raul can you explain this more fully? There will be Portuguese arguidos? What do you mean by case note filed tuesday? Is all this from a newspaper, if so do you have a link?
'We know our facts, we know what we did.' Gerry McCann

"The issue is, does this judicial secrecy help the investigation in any way? We would say not." Clarrie McSpin, May 08
Shrike
First Time Offender

Postby Georgiecat » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:57 pm

I just wish people would stop arguing and get on with the discussion :lol:
"He lies with as many teeth as he has in his mouth"
Georgiecat
Local Lag

Postby Stevo » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:58 pm

xxdelly wrote:
xxdelly wrote:CW why don't you just change the name of the effin thread, then we can get back to normal.

My apologies CW - BJR actually started this thread.

Maybe you should take it up with the OP, Stevo?...

It doesn't matter now. I did it as an experiment and the experiment worked. I found out what I needed to know! :wink:
Stevo
First Time Offender

Postby imlawlor » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:00 pm

Imlawlor

What is the topic?[/quote]

If you can not read or comprehend I can not help you. If you don't understand what is being discussed I suggest you try another thread. Your guise of asking a simple question is being betrayed by your insults directed toward Coldwater. You seem itching for a fight when there is none. Perhaps you could switch off your computer and spend some time asking yourself why you have the need to insult and tear down others. Introspection is sometimes very helpful and can avoid the need for later therapy. The topic is case today and you are out of order and off topic.
imlawlor
You're Nicked

Postby LogicMan » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:03 pm

I think Stevo is crying for attention...is Jealous of Coldwater for some reason..??

Maybe Stevo thinks we should all be following him for some reason..though to be honest...until today, I've not even noticed any of his posts, so they can't be that important.....
LogicMan
On Parole

Postby MoeSzyslak » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:04 pm

Georgiecat wrote:I just wish people would stop arguing and get on with the discussion :lol:

I don't even know what the argument's about, georgiecat. LOL I went back a few pages trying to work it out, and, well, here I am still confused.

I think maybe a lot of us are tense since it seems like we are in the home stretch with this case, now. It's understandable, though I'm not fond of personal attacks. But, I'm not pontificating; I've lost my temper too.

Ah forget it. I'm rambling.
"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." - Benjamin Franklin
MoeSzyslak
On Parole

PreviousNext

Return to Maddy - Reference Forum and Investigations