Attack of the stickies!!!

Reference Forum for all information regarding translations and PT Law etc and other useful information.

Attack of the stickies!!!

Postby Miss Take » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:53 am

What's with the huge amount of stickies? Do we really need that many?

It was bad before, but now it's almost impossible to use. You have to scroll down 3/4 of a page to find what else has been posted recently.

Is it just me or does anyone else find this a problem?
"While it may be hugely entertaining and a bit of fun to think of cast lists, we are a million miles away from that sort of thing."

Miss Take
First Time Offender

Re: Attack of the stickies!!!

Postby FlyingFig » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:21 pm

No it's not just you. I give up scrolling down trying to find up to date posts as there are far too many stickys here.
FlyingFig
New In Town

Re: Attack of the stickies!!!

Postby HawkEyes1 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:57 pm

Miss Take wrote:What's with the huge amount of stickies? Do we really need that many?

It was bad before, but now it's almost impossible to use. You have to scroll down 3/4 of a page to find what else has been posted recently.

Is it just me or does anyone else find this a problem?

The reason for the sudden increase in the number of Stickys is that most of my threads from the HUNT FOR MADDY Forum have been transferred by the Mods to the MADDY - REFERENCE & INVESTIGATIONS Forum in order to reduce the number of Stickys on the Main Forum.

I have asked that the UPDATE ON THE ROGATORY LETTERS, however, be moved back to the Main Forum, as that is primarily a news-based and discussion thread. Since janz1956 has graciously and promptly carried out that move, you will now find one less Sticky to combat on the Reference Forum!

The GLOSSARY OF THE MADELEINE McCANN CASE, EUPHEMISMS, and the LAWYERS WORKIING ON THE McCANN CASE threads, in particular, are constantly being added to with new postings, as well as additions to the original OPs on page 1. You may want to keep up-to-date with those, while you are on the Reference Forum, as these are important reference resources. If you use these regularly, you will certainly add considerably to your knowledge of the case to date.
HawkEyes1
On Parole

Return to Maddy - Reference Forum and Investigations