Following the PJ and their visit to UK w/c 7th April - News

Reference Forum for all information regarding translations and PT Law etc and other useful information.

Re: Following the PJ and their visit to UK w/c 7th April - News

Postby pear » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:21 pm

Fenugreek wrote:
maid marion wrote:Blacksmith posted that they were questioned for ten hours yesterday, hardly routine is it as Clarrie implied.

And they are still there today ...

Do you know that, or just guessing? Or rather, do you know independently, or is it the same source of Ellibean?
pear
Hardened Criminal

Postby kizzy » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:36 pm

The last we heard officially was about the 12 hour interview yesterday:

A source close to Ms Tanner said that she and her partner left Leicestershire's constabulary headquarters shortly after Portuguese detectives at about 9pm.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,, ... 54,00.html

Other than that, Ellibean posted from her source.
kizzy
Local Lag

Postby Carrie » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:32 pm

[quote="kizzy"]The last we heard officially was about the 12 hour interview yesterday:

A source close to Ms Tanner said that she and her partner left Leicestershire's constabulary headquarters shortly after Portuguese detectives at about 9pm.

Excellent - home in time to turn on the news and see that they are wanted over in Portugal to act out their timelines....
Justice for Maddie
Carrie
Been Cautioned

Postby mexx » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:52 pm

Someone on another thread said JT & ROB were going back to police station today.....any more news on this? What happened today ? (or have I missed it, I've been out, only just back)
mexx
On Parole

Postby Sandie » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:57 pm

maid marion wrote:Blacksmith posted that they were questioned for ten hours yesterday, hardly routine is it as Clarrie implied.

Clarence lies such a lot, he actually believes himself !
Sandie
Suspect

Postby mexx » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:02 pm

Sandie wrote:

Clarence lies such a lot, he actually believes himself !

CM's either a genuine pathalogical liar needing a psychiatrist, or he has become one throughout his career in PR.
mexx
On Parole

Postby Ismellarat » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:12 pm

mexx wrote:Someone on another thread said JT & ROB were going back to police station today.....any more news on this? What happened today ? (or have I missed it, I've been out, only just back)

Hello Mexx.. :D ..as far as I know...some medics got on a Eurostar to be feted in Brussels for their
work in international child protection....

and Dewsbury residents were given a warning not to take the law into their own hands....after a mother was charged with child-neglect and concealing information about said child's whereabouts

That's about it
:wink:
Ismellarat
First Time Offender

Postby mexx » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:15 pm

Ismellarat wrote:
mexx wrote:Someone on another thread said JT & ROB were going back to police station today.....any more news on this? What happened today ? (or have I missed it, I've been out, only just back)

Hello Mexx.. :D ..as far as I know...some medics got on a Eurostar to be feted in Brussels for their
work in international child protection....

and Dewsbury residents were given a warning not to take the law into their own hands....after a mother was charged with child-neglect and concealing information about said child's whereabouts

That's about it
:wink:

Hi Ismellarat:

thanks for that.......disappointing eh?
mexx
On Parole

Postby Ismellarat » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:21 pm

mexx wrote:[]

Hi Ismellarat:

galling Mexx....but someone very smart told me once...that the gods' mills grind ever so slowly..
but ever so finely too :D
Ismellarat
First Time Offender

Postby mexx » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:36 pm

Ismellarat wrote:
mexx wrote:[]

Hi Ismellarat:

galling Mexx....but someone very smart told me once...that the gods' mills grind ever so slowly..
but ever so finely too :D

Is that where "patience is a virtue" came from? :wink:
mexx
On Parole

Postby camgirl » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:38 pm

Hello -

Long time lurker here! I have just read on the Mccannfiles website in news that JT answered that she could not remember to many questions and that she was not even sure if she had checked her own children. Not sure how that information came out - maybe from Leics. police?

Does anyone know of any other sites that have up-to-date news on what is being said in portugal? I find it difficult to find the latest reports - the different threads on this site seem random - is there one particular one to follow? Thanks to anyone who replies :)
camgirl
New In Town

Postby cushty » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:50 pm

camgirl wrote:Hello -

Long time lurker here! I have just read on the Mccannfiles website in news that JT answered that she could not remember to many questions and that she was not even sure if she had checked her own children. Not sure how that information came out - maybe from Leics. police?

Does anyone know of any other sites that have up-to-date news on what is being said in portugal? I find it difficult to find the latest reports - the different threads on this site seem random - is there one particular one to follow? Thanks to anyone who replies :)

there is a separate forum for all translations, camgirl

but most new bits of news from Portugal are posted first on the Justice for Madeleine forum
cushty
Mafia Boss

Postby pear » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:11 am

camgirl wrote:Hello -

Camgirl, that must have been a translation from 24Horas. Careful, they are not a "reputable" news outlet! I thinl they're making it up, because I'm convinced there have been no leaks.
pear
Hardened Criminal

Postby Katherine » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:24 pm

kizzy wrote:The last we heard officially was about the 12 hour interview yesterday:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,, ... 54,00.html

Other than that, Ellibean posted from her source.

Seems very strange for witnesses to leave after the PJ

Possibly waiting for new statements to be prepared?
Katherine
First Time Offender

Postby helenasophie » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:19 pm

no news about the interviews?
helenasophie
Been Cautioned

PreviousNext

Return to Maddy - Reference Forum and Investigations