MAIN MADELEINE THREAD MK IV

Reference Forum for all information regarding translations and PT Law etc and other useful information.

Re: MAIN MADELEINE THREAD MK IV

Postby SirRobert » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:20 pm

RRR wrote:Sir R - good to see you again. That struck me too - CM is incapable of the slightest utterance without a subliminal (or clunky) reference to blame (elsewhere); in this case, the slyly muttered implication that MW should have done better, and in fact are to blame for the whole thing.

Good evening RRR & Blacksmith et al, it's more clear than ever that Mitchell is engaged in a classic manipulation of news - really, most people dip in and out of the McCann Case and tend not to keep files of their own or cross-reference remarks by the principals. RMost people. Repetition of the main message - whatever that might be at any given time - is the key and that's what he's at here too.
Everything undesigned or unexpected is not an accident (C A Russell KC, 1910)
SirRobert
Suspect

Postby hephaestus » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:27 pm

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id94.html
In the photo at the very bottom of that page:
On the bottom left corner of the photo is what appears to be a roof garden. Can ayone explain what building that roof garden is on top of? Have never heard a roof garden being mentioned before.
hephaestus
Hardened Criminal

Postby SirRobert » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:36 pm

hephaestus wrote:http://www.mccannfiles.com/id94.html
In the photo at the very bottom of that page:
On the bottom left corner of the photo is what appears to be a roof garden. Can ayone explain what building that roof garden is on top of? Have never heard a roof garden being mentioned before.

Hi hephaestus, that's at the end of the MW apartment complex opposite the one where the McCanns were staying. It's not a roof garden - it's the very far end of the pathway the McCanns used to amble down towards the cameras for their brief no-questions-asked press conferences, and the flowers are the boundary wall of what would be on your left as you watch them not saying anything.
Everything undesigned or unexpected is not an accident (C A Russell KC, 1910)
SirRobert
Suspect

Postby blossom » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:21 pm

from comment by whatever...

"my brat" and "I chucked her"...i hope that's not how you really feel about your children, if you have children....
Last edited by blossom on Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blossom
Local Lag

Postby SORLEYMACLEAN » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:57 pm

diddy wrote:
blossom wrote:quote:
'The London Standard had a headline story that KM had started attacking Mark Warner over the lack of baby listening services.' end.

Blacksmith, the McCanns like to blame everyone else but themselves -
it's one aspect that makes them so dislikeble imo

I've no doubt MW is on their list for a lawsuit when the fund needs another top up.

But if they so desperately wante a listening service, I wonder why they did n't go somewhere that has one? :?

is this another hindsight attack or did they go with the knowledge that there was no service and decided what the hell we go out and leave them on their own anyway?If they knew they why not book a resort with said services if they were so high up on the list of priority.When I go away with my kids the first thing I do is make sure it ticks all the right boxes for them,then see what it has for me if it isnt child friendly then its no go.

IMO this is another smoke and mirrors stunt,WHEN are we going to see the headline
MCCANNS SAY SHAME ON US FOR LEAVING OUR KIDS ALONE PLEASE LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKE.
SORLEYMACLEAN
Suspect

Postby hephaestus » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:12 pm

Thanks SirRobert, I understand the photo now (bottom photo http://www.mccannfiles.com/id94.html ). Yes agreed its the path and the wall (not a roof garden as I wrongly thought).

So photo is clearly taken from building 4, I guess from the balcony of an upstairs apartmen, maybe 1 or 2 floors above ground level.

Interesting because JW and BOD had an apartment in building 4, four floors above ground level, so their balcony, where they could hear the laughter floating up, would be presumably higher up than the balcony where photo was taken, with an even better view.
Last edited by hephaestus on Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hephaestus
Hardened Criminal

Postby paralipsis » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:12 pm

Steve Kingston was trailing his programme about Madeleine, which is on Radio 4 tomorrow at 8pm. He said the programme will contain "a revealing new interview with Gerry McCann" and an interview with one of the friends who was with the McCanns that night.
paralipsis
Been Cautioned

Postby diddy » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:14 pm

Well, listening service or no, they could have used the creche, hired a babysitter, taken the children with , or not gone out.
So there were options.
MW says they would have known.
TBH, if that was something they particularly wanted, you would have thought they would have specifically asked.
The charade must go on.
diddy
On Parole

Postby elizabeth » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:46 pm

blacksmith wrote:I note that we now have a new Author thread to join the Messiah thread.

I can't really debate on the threads themselves because I don't spend time on my knees. I long ago pointed out to the Author that the problem of transposing three dimensional geometry of moving objects onto two dimensional static surfaces is one of higher mathematics and not fully solved yet, let alone vulnerable to attack with a boy scout protractor and poor elementary mathematics.

But here we go again. Just as in the Messiah thread, criticism of any sort is liable to be met with violently unpleasant accusations of disruption or sabotage, mirror images of the vituperation that the pro-McCanns dished out on the MF. Not from the Threadmasters themselves, of course – oh no, they are far above such ripostes and have their dignity to preserve - but from disciples.

I don't do personal threads. But if I did I would immediately reject such unpleasant messages in my support. By their non-repudiation of this behaviour the Threadmasters of course are deliberately encouraging its use. Disciples? Or perhaps spokesmen? Doesn't the tactic remind you of those used by a certain pair of beleaguered suspects?

I have to agree with you. The Author suffers from an extreme case of logghorea. Most of the ramblings are irrelevant and bordering on the inane. But he has his disciples who sit at his feet and believe ever ludicrous word. He is drunk on his own verbosity.
Last edited by bjr on Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Report closed - Please remember we all have a right to post
elizabeth
Suspect

Postby Tigger » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:06 pm

Madeleine one year on

Trailers for documentary next wednesday now being shown on ITV1. 8pm, wonder if they have edited out the MW allegations by Kate? :shock:
Without prejudice. All posts are opinion based unless backed by a link or quote.

When everything depends on just one tiny lie, we forget that in order to correct one lie, seven others have to be told.
- Shevat Yehudah
Tigger
Local Lag

Postby Whatever » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:08 pm

Dreyfus wrote:Here's the rebuttal from Clarrie on the Sky website:

The McCanns' spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, denied a report that Kate McCann criticises the holiday firm in the documentary over the lack of a room listening service.

He told Sky News online: "She hasn't attacked them. It's a passing reference in a two-hour documentary. In an ideal world there would have been a listening service but that wasn't the case. She's not dwelling on this point."

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,, ... 52,00.html

So this week it's a "passing reference".
Madeleine's question to her mum was a "breezy aside".

What's the matter with this man, doesn't he speak English? A reproach is a reproach.

How is a listening service 'an ideal world'? has Pinky got piglets?
'okay, we've tried really hard and we've come up with nothing' - K. McCann
Whatever
Hardened Criminal

Postby Carrie » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:14 pm

Give Kate enough rope......

if the media are nit-picking and making a mountain out of the "two minute molehill when Kate has a go at MW" .....

excellent.

As her old man said, "bring it on"!
Justice for Maddie
Carrie
Been Cautioned

Postby HarveyHumphries » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:18 pm

Carrie wrote:"bring it on"!

"get her off"!
HarveyHumphries
You're Nicked

Postby lincoln green » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:29 pm

Whatever wrote:
Dreyfus wrote:Here's the rebuttal from Clarrie on the Sky website:

The McCanns' spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, denied a report that Kate McCann criticises the holiday firm in the documentary over the lack of a room listening service.

He told Sky News online: "She hasn't attacked them. It's a passing reference in a two-hour documentary. In an ideal world there would have been a listening service but that wasn't the case. She's not dwelling on this point."

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,, ... 52,00.html

So this week it's a "passing reference".
Madeleine's question to her mum was a "breezy aside".

What's the matter with this man, doesn't he speak English? A reproach is a reproach.

How is a listening service 'an ideal world'? has Pinky got piglets?

It seem that on planet McCann that MW are to blame every which way.

They didn't offer a listening service (a pox on them) because they considered it unworkable and unsafe forcing the holiday party to run their own, improved version.

And if their own improved version failed, imagine the squealing that would have ensued if the non-existant MW version had failed.
lincoln green
Been Cautioned

Postby Whatever » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:29 pm

blossom wrote:from comment by whatever...

"my brat" and "I chucked her"...i hope that's not how you really feel about your children, if you have children....

I really hope you develop a sense of humour when you grow up.
'okay, we've tried really hard and we've come up with nothing' - K. McCann
Whatever
Hardened Criminal

PreviousNext

Return to Maddy - Reference Forum and Investigations