MAIN MADELEINE THREAD

Reference Forum for all information regarding translations and PT Law etc and other useful information.

Re: MAIN MADELEINE THREAD

Postby Trinket » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:41 pm

The McCanns can't be so naive as to think this will ever be closed in the minds of the people. Questions hounded Patsy Ramsey until her early death.

They will in this case too, especially when quotes keep coming to light such as Mrs. Healy, early on, on Sky news, saying Madeleine had taken Valium for sleep walking (as was brought up on an OP).

They'll have to come to terms with being notorious, and perhaps like OJ they'll resort to "If I Did It" books in their old age.

Of course there will always be supporters--even Scott Peterson gets love letters, and he's on death row for killing his wife and unborn child.

We all know the McCanns have a knack for keeping their chins up rather defiantly and proudly, even though they are guilty of criminal and deadly neglect the likes of which most of the public hasn't gotten wind of yet!

:coffee2:
┬©.┬À'┬»`┬À.┬©><((((┬║>

"I think that is a very small minority of people that are criticising us." Kate McCann
Trinket
First Time Offender

Postby Carrie » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:35 pm

I think we're a long way away from the case being shelved or closed - but that's just mho.

As far as I see it, the reinterviews will take place and a lot will hinge on the outcome of these.

As I understand it, the Tapas 9 made statements to the police months ago. I'm not sure, but I think these were made in front of a judge? Hopefully someone can confirm/correct me here.

Now, these statements are, according to the PJ "a badly told story", full on inconsistencies and descrepancies.

After the PJ arrived in November (or Dec, can't remember) and spent a few days at Birmingham, the following day the Tapas 9 all met up at a secret location - believed by many to be Rothley Manor. Now, we know they had a meeting, and we thought (or at least many of us did) that this was to "get their stories straight".

Well, if this was the case - so what?

The original statements still stand. They made those statements and signed them as being accurate and honest accounts of what happened on May 3rd.

I simply don't understand how one of them, three of them, or all of them can now change those statements, because that will mean they've either given false statements, or they are now giving false statements.

So how people think that the McCanns and their friends, after months, can all come up with the same story, which they've rehearsed and got down to a fine art, and present this as the truth; is beyond me.

The police will see straight through it. And there is still a mountain of evidence that we, and probably the McCanns, don't know about.

Please hang on in there - for Maddie's sake.

Yes, they may get off, there may not be a trial - but I think it's too early to talk about shelving the case.
Justice for Maddie
Carrie
Been Cautioned

Postby bjr » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:44 pm

As this has got to 200 pages I am going to start a new Main Maddie Thread and this one will be kept for reference in the Main Maddy Reference forum.
To my critics
When I'm in a sober mood, I worry, work and think,
When I'm in a drunken mood, I gamble, play and drink,
But when my moods are over and my time has come to pass,
I hope I'm buried upside down, so the world may kiss my ar*e
bjr

Previous

Return to Maddy - Reference Forum and Investigations