QUOTES FROM THE McCANN CASE + STRANGE STATEMENTS BY MCCANNs

Reference Forum for all information regarding translations and PT Law etc and other useful information.

Re: QUOTES FROM THE McCANN CASE + STRANGE STATEMENTS BY MCCANNs

Postby HawkEyes1 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:25 pm

GM"s sister, Trish Cameron, "Let's face it: if Kate were fat and spotty and aging, they wouldn't be selling all these papers."

GM, "Yes, yes, I know... Kate killed her in a frenzy, Madeleine was sedated by us, she fell down the stairs'in which case you would have thought they'd have found her body. I've heard all that! There have been a huge number of theories in the media. But what I want to know is'who told them all that?"

CM spoke at Coventry University on the "Missing Madeleine McCann: The Perfect PR Campaign."

KM to Jon Corner, "I wish I could roll back time and go back to the day before Madeleine was abducted. I would slow down time. I would get a really good look around and have a really good think. And I'd think: Where are you? Who are you? Who is secretly watching my family? Because someone was watching my family very, very carefully. And taking notes."

GM "The scene was stark, on one bed the twins lay sleeping. In the next lay only the plush cat toy Madeleine was never without. That was when Kate came out screaming, "Madeleine has gone!'"

Philomena McCann, "Well, never in my life had I heard my wee brother so devastated. He was absolutely wailing on the phone. He was incomprehensible at times..."

Jon Corner, "So beautiful, astonishingly bright, and I'd have to say very charismatic. She [Madeleine] would shine out of a crowd, so'God forgive me'maybe that's part of the problem. That special quality. Some bastar*d picked up on that."

When the McCanns were declared arguidos, GM telephoned Sky News and said, "We're going home on EasyJet, be on it!"

CM, "...it is true that we have requested a meeting with the prime minister to show him the strength of our case, to explain Kate and Gerry's innocence'and yet all we've been offered is a medium-level-consular meeting, which we rejected."

All quotes from Vanity Fair, January 10, 2008

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/featu ... rentPage=1
Last edited by HawkEyes1 on Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HawkEyes1
On Parole

Re: STRANGE STATEMENTS BY MCCANNs

Postby Magali » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:56 pm

Zeppo wrote:Reading some of these statements again just reinforces it in my mind that we are not dealing with a dead child, or one who has been the victim of a random abduction.

Mcweirdisms.

Well said.The shrines and first reactions confirm this IMO.
Magali

Postby whatatangledweb » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:38 pm

Thankyou Hawkeyes again for for putting all that together. It does make frightening reading :shock: sometimes I question my beliefs, have moments on the fence but when I read posts like this I realise my instincs (spelling) must be right because from the day I saw them show the photo of Maddie with her eye was the day I questioned their behaviour. :shock:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRsJlAJvOSM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRvgK6M2_ ... re=related
we will gain truth and justice for a little girl who has no voice
whatatangledweb
Local Lag

Postby vanm » Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:33 am

On the day of the twins' third birthday Gerry wrote in his blog:

We hope and pray that they will never have another birthday without Madeleine here.

Be careful what you wish for Gerry. Wouldn't you like to give them a fourth birthday party and those following?

The convolutions of this man's way of trying to express himself never fails to astonish me.
beachy said: This is the hour to be brave.
vanm
First Time Offender

Postby whatatangledweb » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:59 pm

vanm wrote:On the day of the twins' third birthday Gerry wrote in his blog:

We hope and pray that they will never have another birthday without Madeleine here.

Be careful what you wish for Gerry. Wouldn't you like to give them a fourth birthday party and those following?

The convolutions of this man's way of trying to express himself never fails to astonish me.

Vanm hello..sorry to be off topic but I was loooking for Beach's post (your sig) and couldn't find it, I wanted to send it to a friend of mine ..do you have the link?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRsJlAJvOSM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRvgK6M2_ ... re=related
we will gain truth and justice for a little girl who has no voice
whatatangledweb
Local Lag

Postby HawkEyes1 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:22 pm

vanm wrote:On the day of the twins' third birthday Gerry wrote in his blog: We hope and pray that they will never have another birthday without Madeleine here.

Many thanks, vanm. I have added this to the above master list!
HawkEyes1
On Parole

Postby vanm » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:40 pm

Here's the link whata.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3209

It worked in preview - don't know what I'm doing wrong. beachy started the thread with the same title on Feb. 6th so you can find it that way.
vanm
First Time Offender

Postby HawkEyes1 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:39 pm

I'm adding CM's "They don't want to do anything about 'woe is us a year on.' That is what the tabloids would like but we are not following their agenda, we are following our own agenda," at the recommendation of a number of posters, including JTennison, on another thread.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/mar/1 ... mccann.itv
HawkEyes1
On Parole

Postby HawkEyes1 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:04 pm

I have just finished reviewing the Panorama transcript and find the following quotes:

Kate McCann, "Gerry...was a bit crumbly I think. I think he was alright he got up and said: "I'm gonna go now" and then he lost it. And I got a text from Trish and it said: 'Nearly choked on my full English because of that Tiny Tears husband of yours,' you know, (laugh) but yeah."

Susan Healy, "Well I have to say that I'm surprised that Kate and Gerry left their children at all and I've thought about it a lot because they're such caring parents and I think - why?"

Kate McCann, "It's not about us, you know, we were bobbing back and forwards several times and I wanted to see the kids so.. you know, it's not about us. You know, I think that the problem is it's a predator basically who's been watching us, which gives you the shivers anyway, and broken into the apartment and taken Madeleine out of her bed."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/p ... 106086.stm

I'll add these to the master list.
HawkEyes1
On Parole

Postby celticcarla » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:31 pm

Susan Healy "It would be lovely to be buried here" (knock shrine "some of my relatives are buried here"
"We have a pact. This is our matter only. It is nobody else's business", says David Payne.
Gonçalo Amaral promises to clarify "all the lies created"
celticcarla
Mafia Boss

Postby HawkEyes1 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:02 am

celticcarla wrote:Susan Healy "It would be lovely to be buried here" (knock shrine "some of my relatives are buried here"

Many thanks, celticcaria. I'll add it to the MASTER LIST now being updated on page 1.
HawkEyes1
On Parole

Re: STRANGE STATEMENTS BY MCCANNs

Postby John » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:16 am

Magali wrote:
Zeppo wrote:Reading some of these statements again just reinforces it in my mind that we are not dealing with a dead child, or one who has been the victim of a random abduction.

Mcweirdisms.

Well said.The shrines and first reactions confirm this IMO.

Are you suggesting that it's a hoax :?
John
Suspect

Postby atomicshiv » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:24 pm

Found this quote on the mcCann files site.. always found this interesting:

The Times reports that 'beneath his unflinching exterior, Gerry was in a state of turmoil and fury. "We are being absolutely stitched up by the Portuguese police," he had told a friend after his wife Kate had earlier been named a suspect after hours of interrogation. "We are completely f*****, we should have seen this coming weeks ago and gone back to Britain."
atomicshiv
New In Town

Postby HawkEyes1 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:44 pm

atomicshiv wrote:Found this quote on the mcCann files site.. always found this interesting:

The Times reports that 'beneath his unflinching exterior, Gerry was in a state of turmoil and fury. "We are being absolutely stitched up by the Portuguese police," he had told a friend after his wife Kate had earlier been named a suspect after hours of interrogation. "We are completely f*****, we should have seen this coming weeks ago and gone back to Britain."

Many thanks for this quote, together with the source, atomicshiv!

I have added it to the master list of quotes on page 1.
HawkEyes1
On Parole

Postby vanm » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:35 pm

I keep thinking about G saying on the airport bus "I'm not here to enjoy myself".

What was he there for then? That statement really puzzles and disturbs me.
vanm
First Time Offender

PreviousNext

Return to Maddy - Reference Forum and Investigations