MAIN MADELEINE THREAD MK II

Reference Forum for all information regarding translations and PT Law etc and other useful information.

MAIN MADELEINE THREAD MK II

Postby bjr » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:44 pm

PLEASE CONTINUE HERE.
To my critics
When I'm in a sober mood, I worry, work and think,
When I'm in a drunken mood, I gamble, play and drink,
But when my moods are over and my time has come to pass,
I hope I'm buried upside down, so the world may kiss my ar*e
bjr

Re: MAIN MADELEINE THREAD MK II

Postby Carrie » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:45 pm

delete
Last edited by Carrie on Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Justice for Maddie
Carrie
Been Cautioned

Postby cushty » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:48 pm

that meeting was very secretive, although the fact that it took place was put into the public arena

I wonder if in fact everyone turned up - if there had been a split I can see why they would want the world to believe a meeting had taken place with all of them, but not want any cameras or reporters outside the venue to count heads
cushty
Mafia Boss

Postby Kim48 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:50 pm

I also found it odd that there were no reporters at the venue of their meeting. Clarrie usually makes sure of cameras and reporters being there when he has something to say. Itwas as if they did not want us lesser mortals knowing who had turned up.
Can't understand why the press did not make more of this as it is highly suspicious meeting like this in secret.
Those who play the game do not see as clearly as those who watch - Old Chinese proverb

We were a silent, hidden thought in the folds of oblivion, and we have become a voice that causes the heavens to tremble - Kahil Gibran
Kim48
Hardened Criminal

Postby mickey1 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:52 pm

With, apparently Clarence controlling them all to the extent that he can say that not one of them wants to change their statements and they all have the same lawyer.

So we believe at least one tapas has made new statements and probably all have their own separate lawyers.

I wonder exactly how much they have all been telling each other?

And who will stick together??

Abandon ship each Tapas for himself methinks :mrgreen:
"Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense" [Winston Churchill]
mickey1
On Parole

Postby diddy » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:02 pm

Why would you want to help someone who is implicated in the disappearnce/death of their child?
Especially if they have other children, and/or your children are often with them?

And if they (Mccanns) are innocent, it shouldn't matter what anyone says, there won't be any evidence to implicate them, will there?
The charade must go on.
diddy
On Parole

Postby pink_panther » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:06 pm

Diddy

I agree, friends or not, why cover up for them?

It doesn't make sense (as with mostly everything to do with this case)
pink_panther
You're Nicked

Postby Carrie » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:12 pm

delete
Last edited by Carrie on Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Justice for Maddie
Carrie
Been Cautioned

Postby cushty » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:17 pm

why not have top lawyers when some other deluded sod is paying the bills
cushty
Mafia Boss

Postby diddy » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:31 pm

cushty wrote:why not have top lawyers when some other deluded sod is paying the bills

That's a good point, of course.
But why should you need such lawyers if you're totally innocent?
I suppose that'll be because you're being framed!
The charade must go on.
diddy
On Parole

Postby rose238 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:40 pm

This has probably been discussed many times before, but I couldn't sleep last night for thinking about when they were made arguidos. Remember one of the Tapas7 said " we were expecting something, but not this". Now, what were they expecting and why? Another thing, why did Gerry insist on a pact of silence between himself and the Tapas7 if everything was innocent and above-board? Can anyone help me understand this please? :?:
LOVE HEALS EVERYONE --- both those who receive it
and those who give it.
{Anthony de Mello}
rose238
New In Town

Postby scarf1 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:55 pm

I must have blinked, but I don't remember anyone announcing where the previous main thread was going to be parked, or has it been deleted?
scarf1
Suspect

Postby Aresa » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:11 pm

I have been lurking for some time, refrained from registering as I am so frustrated by this entire case, and having spent the majority of my working life in PR/Media, I am totally :cry: with this media circus. I am like millions, can't get my head round any parent harming their child, even by accident and going to dinner as though nothing happened........ Equally, I am mindful of how certain sects may work and their power etc. I pray for a miracle, and hope Madeleine is found safely.

Quite by accident, I found this article, and I am wondering whether the Kate mentioned is in actual fact THE Dr Healy, and if so, wonder if the Dublin, Ireland connection, is in some way related to the rehabilitation centre run by Peter McCann?

http://www.bluesky.ie/irishtimesarticle.htm
Aresa
Suspect

Postby whoknowsthetruth » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:13 pm

cushty wrote:why not have top lawyers when some other deluded sod is paying the bills

Well, at least one of their lawyers thinks they really have need of a good lawyer. Remember this:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... ddy907.xml
Telegraph 12th September 2007
Mrs McCann has been warned by her lawyer Carlos Pinto de Abreu to be prepared for the fact she might now be arrested and charged.

(I've posted this in another thread, but I thought it interesting)
Today, this same Carlos Pinto de Abreu is quoted as saying:
An accusation against the McCanns? I don't believe. They are suffering in double. They lost a daughter and they are considered suspects? And what about the evidence? I want to believe that the process against them will be shelved. I hope that the case does not go to trial. Based in what? The important is to discover the truth. That is what the authorities must do. I understand that some mistakes might have occurred in the initial phase of the investigation, but that is not McCanns fault
(Thanks to Li for the translation) viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3625
Remember that this lawyer was present when Kate McCann was interviewed over two days by the PJ.
He knows what evidence was told to Kate McCann
He knows what questions she was asked.
He knows the answers she did give and
He knows which ones she didn't answer.
He knows that in September she was close to being arrested and charged.
He knows that more evidence has come to light since then.
He says "I want to believe that the process against them will be shelved"
He says "I hope that the case does not go to trial".
He is a lawyer. He gets paid for being in court. "And what about the evidence?" he says. Wouldn't he relish a day or two in court, if there was no evidence :?: :?:
From what he says, Team McTapas had better have got their stories straight at Rothley Court, or they could all be fo**ked :!: (pardon my glaswegian)

Wow :!: I've got on the first page of a brand new main thread :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by whoknowsthetruth on Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"..the twins were still asleep in their two cots and there was the small, bright pink wool blanket that Madeleine likes to hold when she sleeps."
-Silvia Batisa. The Times May 6th 2007
whoknowsthetruth
First Time Offender

Postby sentinel » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:16 pm

Aresa wrote:I have been lurking for some time, refrained from registering as I am so frustrated by this entire case, and having spent the majority of my working life in PR/Media, I am totally :cry: with this media circus. I am like millions, can't get my head round any parent harming their child, even by accident and going to dinner as though nothing happened........ Equally, I am mindful of how certain sects may work and their power etc. I pray for a miracle, and hope Madeleine is found safely.

Quite by accident, I found this article, and I am wondering whether the Kate mentioned is in actual fact THE Dr Healy, and if so, wonder if the Dublin, Ireland connection, is in some way related to the rehabilitation centre run by Peter McCann?

http://www.bluesky.ie/irishtimesarticle.htm

you mean castle craig??

i don't think anyone managed to prove a link there, except that they shared the same surname
"We, with Coldwater's help, have let our imaginations run wild"
sentinel
Mafia Boss

Next

Return to Maddy - Reference Forum and Investigations