GLOSSARY FOR THE MADELEINE McCANN CASE - MK I

Reference Forum for all information regarding translations and PT Law etc and other useful information.

Re: GLOSSARY FOR THE MADELEINE McCANN CASE

Postby HawkEyes1 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:29 pm

tania2007 wrote: Seems a shame to be editing to reduce length in order to fit in a single reply box. Could it be split between 2 boxes so eg A-L is one & M-Z in another? (Sorry if this has already been asked & dismissed, haven't had time to read the whole thread.)

This has been suggested before, tania2007, the only problem is that the master list will not be on page 1, unless the administrator can insert a blank space immediately following the first post. As a thread grows, I have noticed that middle pages tend not to get looked at after a while.

I will be talking with one of the mods or the administrator to see how best we can handle the expansion.
HawkEyes1
On Parole

Postby pike1 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:50 pm

HawkEyes

Have just been revisiting the Glossary for some words and had a funny thought!!

Have you ever thought of changing your career to scriptwriter to the McCanns?

They could do with a change of phrase other than "ludicrous" "hurtful" "message of sympathy" "abduction" et al in their

press releases and you could be there on hand with your newly published Glossary with a word /phrase for every occasion!!!

I`m sure they`d snap you up!! :lol: :lol:
"Always tell the truth.That way you don`t have to remember what you said"[Mark Twain]

The 3 Arguidos Cookery Book : great recipes!

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3620&p=355600#p355600
pike1
Hardened Criminal

Postby HawkEyes1 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:56 pm

Just to let you know that I have created the new GLOSSARY FOR THE McCANN CASE at:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5772&p=128630#p128630

With four consecutive posts, I now have plenty of room to expand the Glossary! Meanwhile, this old thread will be retired to the reference section.

I look forward to seeing you all on the new thread.
HawkEyes1
On Parole

Previous

Return to Maddy - Reference Forum and Investigations