Primary Sociopathy ???

Reference Forum for all information regarding translations and PT Law etc and other useful information.

Re: Primary Sociopathy ???

Postby daftbat » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:02 pm

Just logged in so have not caught up on all threads. Has something else happened to cause people to be losing their heads ? I am here for the duration. What actually helps me keep faith is that K&G do work in the medical professions and they have behaved in a very strange way. This will not have gone unnoticed. I believe that justice will be done.
daftbat
New In Town

Postby docbell » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:04 pm

daftbat wrote:Just logged in so have not caught up on all threads. Has something else happened to cause people to be losing their heads ? I am here for the duration. What actually helps me keep faith is that K&G do work in the medical professions and they have behaved in a very strange way. This will not have gone unnoticed. I believe that justice will be done.

Hi daftbat, just thought the tone was a little low before the expected visit, it is a difficult time for all, some seem to be a little distraught.
Warming up the padded cell.
docbell
Suspect

Postby cushty » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:08 pm

docbell - you seem to have become a lot more emotional just lately - your posts used to be quite detached but not any more

has something happened to make you so forthright?
cushty
Mafia Boss

Postby lollipop » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:44 am

COMMENT REMOVED BY ADMIN

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
At first,I just saw the "red" word and thought..oh no,not Tripz again
Last edited by janz1956 on Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: REPOR CLOSED, QUOTED POSTER BANNED
lollipop
Been Cautioned

Postby JillyComeLately » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:55 am

I'm so glad you find that so funny lollipop, it says a great deal about you.
"It is a fact that in the right formation, the lifting power of many wings can achieve twice the distance of any bird flying alone."
JillyComeLately
Mafia Boss

Postby lollipop » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:25 am

JillyComeLately wrote:.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Why are you glad???
lollipop
Been Cautioned

Postby celticcarla » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:28 am

lollipop wrote:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Why are you glad???

I am glad because only a certain vulgar element of society could find such blatant language funny :lol: :lol: am surprised at you lollipoop. Tripz may be intense at times but always has an intelligent point to make and i have never seen that language used by her, curious as to why you would attribute that post to her ? :lol:
"We have a pact. This is our matter only. It is nobody else's business", says David Payne.
Gonçalo Amaral promises to clarify "all the lies created"
celticcarla
Mafia Boss

Postby lollipop » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:45 am

celticcarla wrote:
lollipop wrote:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Why are you glad???

I am glad because only a certain vulgar element of society could find such blatant language funny :lol: :lol: am surprised at you lollipoop. Tripz may be intense at times but always has an intelligent point to make and i have never seen that language used by her, curious as to why you would attribute that post to her ? :lol:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Probably because I was told by him/her very openly to f..k off on another thread.
Since I share your belief,that only a certain vulgar element of society could use that language,right away I attributed the post to the only member of this forum,that I've recalled using language like that.
My belief about vulgarity goes beyond using foul language around here.
It extends to discussing the family of Madeleine McCann in a way,that I have seen on this forum.Not all,but certainly many,posters get pats on the back for calling the parents everything under the sun,making fun of Madeleine's aunts,grandparents.Suggesting,that the parents have killed before,that it was premeditated,she was sexually abused by them,her siblings are in danger,they are psychopats etc.
To me,that is the epitome of vulgarity,not one harmless c..t word.
lollipop
Been Cautioned

Postby JillyComeLately » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:10 am

lollipop wrote:
celticcarla wrote:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Probably because I was told by him/her very openly to f..k off on another thread.
Since I share your belief,that only a certain vulgar element of society could use that language,right away I attributed the post to the only member of this forum,that I've recalled using language like that.
It extends to discussing the family of Madeleine McCann in a way,that I have seen on this forum.Not all,but certainly many,posters get pats on the back for calling the parents everything under the sun,making fun of Madeleine's aunts,grandparents.Suggesting,that the parents have killed before,that it was premeditated,she was sexually abused by them,her siblings are in danger,they are psychopats etc.

Whereas, the only people who mercilessly mock Madeleine are the McCanns and their supporters.
"It is a fact that in the right formation, the lifting power of many wings can achieve twice the distance of any bird flying alone."
JillyComeLately
Mafia Boss

Postby Billie » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:14 am

JillyComeLately wrote:
lollipop wrote:
celticcarla wrote:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Whereas, the only people who mercilessly mock Madeleine are the McCanns and their supporters.

So true. So sad, and so true. :(
Billie
Hardened Criminal

Postby lollipop » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:40 am

JillyComeLately wrote:
lollipop wrote:
celticcarla wrote:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Find me a pro here or any other forum,that has ever said anything nasty about this child or her family.
The only"mocking",I have ever witnessed was initiated by posters,whose mind is made up about the parents guilt.
Madeleine was unloved,she was unhappy,not wanted by her parents,mentally ill,underdeveloped,abused physically, psychologically,sexually...and the list goes on and on.
But never,ever did I hear it from a McCann supporter...did you,Jilly??
lollipop
Been Cautioned

Postby lollipop » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:57 am

BUZZ OFF :wink:
lollipop
Been Cautioned

Postby docbell » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:16 pm

Well, it seem you have been playing without me.

I am not sorry to see the end of someone!!!

Cushty, Yes I seem to have let my guard down rather, caution to the wind and all that.
Sometimes one gets fed up with "towing the line"
Well you only live once and these ****** are going to go fly, so why not.

For once "I don't like Mondays" is not true.

But something has changed to make me change a bit, but I can't tell you what, I am sorry. But it is relevant. But not news.Life is a learning curve, but some do not care or learn. But I did.
Warming up the padded cell.
docbell
Suspect

Postby tas2 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:56 pm

docbell wrote:Well, it seem you have been playing without me.

I am not sorry to see the end of someone!!!

Cushty, Yes I seem to have let my guard down rather, caution to the wind and all that.
Sometimes one gets fed up with "towing the line"
Well you only live once and these ****** are going to go fly, so why not.

For once "I don't like Mondays" is not true.

But something has changed to make me change a bit, but I can't tell you what, I am sorry. But it is relevant. But not news.Life is a learning curve, but some do not care or learn. But I did.

Good for you.
tas2
First Time Offender

Postby artemis1013 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:32 pm

docbell wrote:Sociopaths who show lack of anxiety, and from whose behaviour society suffers, have been called "primary sociopaths" in distinction to the secondary group of personality disorders in which there are deep ingrained neurotic features.
Primary sociopathy is a disorder characterized by a cold lack of feeling for others, coupled with disregard for social obligations. They fail to learn from experiences and have a tendency to revert to immature and pleasure seeking behaviour, regardless of the consequences, even if they include punishment. Tolerance to frustration is low and behaviour may be seriously irresponsible or impetuously violent, callous unconcern being displayed towards the consequences.
Ability to control impulses or delay gratification may be poor, and plausible rationalization and or pathological lying may be used in an attempt to explain egocentrical behaviour.
He thrives on excitement and may engineer "exciting" events, often at the expense of others. There is a total lack of ability to see how his behaviour and impulses affect others, coupled with an inability to perceive adequately the feelings of other people. The consequences of his own actions may be lightly dismissed while he may sullenly exaggerate the restraining behaviour of others.
Major failures are repeated in his marriage, work and social relationships, and anxiety to these will be noticeably lacking.
Rejection of authority, discipline and convention may be marked although expansive and insincere promises are readily made.
The primary sociopath may appear to be so likable and charming but in a superficial way, he will be good at misleading and manipulating others. He will lie to you, cheat you and deceive you and will come back time and time again expecting to be believed. They will resort to theft, fraud, deception and swindling. This may bring them to brushes with the law.

The McLiars to a tee, both of them.
artemis1013
Been Cautioned

PreviousNext

Return to Maddy - Reference Forum and Investigations