Primary Sociopathy ???

Reference Forum for all information regarding translations and PT Law etc and other useful information.

Re: Primary Sociopathy ???

Postby RRR » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:20 pm

SWS - you're spreading yourself terribly thin these days, Roger DeRamSprayMaker.
RRR
Been Cautioned

Postby lollipop » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:54 pm

Even the psychiatrist who finished last in his class would tell you it's highly unethical,not to mention impossible to diagnose a person without meeting them face to face.
Yet,like with the rest of this case,some of you are just so certain,that you know,without a doubt,what is going on...it's called delusional...and I think THAT is a sign of mental illness.
lollipop
Been Cautioned

Postby SweetPepperSpray » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:00 pm

RRR wrote:SWS - you're spreading yourself terribly thin these days, Roger DeRamSprayMaker.

10/10 for an ad hominem attack,

minus several million for intelligent debate.
SweetPepperSpray
You're Nicked

Postby docbell » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:21 am

heart_for_maddy wrote:dearest docbell

i just finished talking to a friend on the phone

she INSISTS that sociopathic behavior IS mental illness

(then she started telling me all about her VERY recent ex-husband and that he is bipolar and she said that in the same breath as.....BIPOLAR = SOCIOPATH etc.)

can you give me any advice or links or direct me in any way ?

thank you so much

if not, don't worry about it :)

Hi, I have sent PM to you
Warming up the padded cell.
docbell
Suspect

Postby docbell » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:22 am

LITTLEPXIE have PMed you Regards
docbell
Suspect

Postby meathgoldcoaster » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:15 am

I have been on holiday and was absolutely sure that something would happen, but it is good to hear that people are being questioned.

Doc Bell, earlier on the thread I mentioned my BIL who I believe has many sociopath behaviour patterns, all my husband and I can do is keep an eye on his behaviour and try to thwart his efforts of destroying his mother financially (and emotionally). My query now involves his wife. I read out the symptoms that someone linked earlier to my husband and his question was What are the chances that 2 sociopaths get married? I tend to think this is possible as their world view would be compatible, have similar attitudes etc, but I cannot discount that perhaps she has been with him for so long and is a victim to his behaviour. Is there anything I can look out for in her behaviour that would give a clue?

I realise that there are ethical issues of diagnosing without meeting the person etc. I will be the first to admit that I myself am no expert, but I have predicted his behaviour for about 2 years now, and I have been correct every time and I have accurately predicted their defences to why they cannot sort their life out, I have never used my thoughts to cause trouble, only to ask my MIL questions that she herself will have to answer, which so far has chnaged her responses to him.

This information may also be helpful regarding other marital dynamics that have us fascinated.

So are there any differnce to a long term victim, that has perhaps taken on the behaviour of the other partner and someone who is a sociopath themselves.

Doc Bell if you need any more detaisls, I can pm them to you (although the details may make you lose the will to live, as it does me)
meathgoldcoaster
New In Town

Postby docbell » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:25 am

meathgoldcoaster wrote:I have been on holiday and was absolutely sure that something would happen, but it is good to hear that people are being questioned.

Doc Bell, earlier on the thread I mentioned my BIL who I believe has many sociopath behaviour patterns, all my husband and I can do is keep an eye on his behaviour and try to thwart his efforts of destroying his mother financially (and emotionally). My query now involves his wife. I read out the symptoms that someone linked earlier to my husband and his question was What are the chances that 2 sociopaths get married? I tend to think this is possible as their world view would be compatible, have similar attitudes etc, but I cannot discount that perhaps she has been with him for so long and is a victim to his behaviour. Is there anything I can look out for in her behaviour that would give a clue?

I realise that there are ethical issues of diagnosing without meeting the person etc. I will be the first to admit that I myself am no expert, but I have predicted his behaviour for about 2 years now, and I have been correct every time and I have accurately predicted their defences to why they cannot sort their life out, I have never used my thoughts to cause trouble, only to ask my MIL questions that she herself will have to answer, which so far has chnaged her responses to him.

This information may also be helpful regarding other marital dynamics that have us fascinated.

So are there any differnce to a long term victim, that has perhaps taken on the behaviour of the other partner and someone who is a sociopath themselves.

Doc Bell if you need any more detaisls, I can pm them to you (although the details may make you lose the will to live, as it does me)

Hi, see PM, will contact later, Regards
docbell
Suspect

Postby heart_for_maddy » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:07 pm

thank you docbell, you are a peach
heart_for_maddy
First Time Offender

Postby Badboy » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:53 pm

THERE IS AN ARTTICLE SOMEWHERE ON INTERNET ABOUT PSCHOPATHS.

ONE THING ABOUT THESE PEOPLEIS THAT THEY ARE NOT CONCERNED ABOUT COST TO PUBLIC PULSE, SUCH PEOPLE PROPERBLY THINK ITS THE REASON PEOPLE PAY TAX IS TO PAY FOR THEIR ACTIONS.
Badboy
First Time Offender

Postby docbell » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:00 pm

Other peoples money would not be of concern to them, only the acquisition of their own, in any way possible.
docbell
Suspect

Postby littlepixie » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:12 pm

docbell wrote:Other peoples money would not be of concern to them, only the acquisition of their own, in any way possible.

Funny you mention money docbell, the sociopath I know is obsessed with it. He spent everyone else's and felt justified in doing so. He had no conscience about it at all and his attitude was that it was the persons own fault for giving it to him.
He also has a history of ripping off everyone he has come into contact with, including his own family. I am talking of thousands of pounds not a few pounds here and there.
The last thing he would ever do is work for money.

littlepixie.
littlepixie
Suspect

Postby meathgoldcoaster » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:15 pm

Hi Little Pixie that is exactly what my BIL is doing to my MIL, what I want to nail down now (with the help of the Doc) is to what degree is the wife a victim or are they a sociopathic match made in heaven.

Waht I cannot understand is how she cannot see that he will keep gong until every cent is gone. He is making some fairly spectacular threats but how can she refuse to see?
meathgoldcoaster
New In Town

Postby docbell » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:40 pm

meathgoldcoaster wrote:Hi Little Pixie that is exactly what my BIL is doing to my MIL, what I want to nail down now (with the help of the Doc) is to what degree is the wife a victim or are they a sociopathic match made in heaven.

Waht I cannot understand is how she cannot see that he will keep gong until every cent is gone. He is making some fairly spectacular threats but how can she refuse to see?

Hi, meathgoldcoaster, did you get my long PM last night, had trouble sending it,

regards docbell
docbell
Suspect

Postby Scribbler » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:11 pm

Just like my ex-husband, Littlepixie. He had charge of a project we were working on before we split, and he had control of the money as I thought I could trust him completely - until I asked to see the accounts. He went MAD!! I got abusive text messages and e-mails accusing me of stonewalling and holding up the project etc. First he refused to let me see the accounts, then he tried to fob me off with a one page document. Then when he did give in and send me the accounts, he put a big red note at the top saying the accounts were private and were not to be shown to any solicitor, accountant or government department. So no little hint THERE that he'd been swindling me at ALL! :lol:

Anyway, we had the accounts audited and saw a couple of different solicitors at various points. Every professional agreed that he'd taken about £20000 of the money for himself (bearing in mind as soon as we split up he more or less stopped working, claiming illness, and yet seemed able to afford a pretty comfy lifestyle!) I even consulted police for advice and they said if he'd done what he attempted to do a couple of years before, (i.e. sell the project at a price which he told me would leave us each with nothing but clear all outstanding borrowings but which his own accounts later showed would have yielded us a return of about £13000 each) and if he had kept the money and not given me my share, they would have charged him with criminal fraud. What happened though was that because I asked to see the accounts, he had to borrow from his own family to replace the money he'd taken. The fact that he replaced the money was the only reason I didn't make a complaint to police and have him duly charged and hopefully sent to prison.

He still sees himself as a completely honest man though, and I think that's because he's able to convince himself that he's entitled to do as he's done. He seems to have considered that because I ended our marriage, he was entitled to take the money because my ending the marriage meant that he incurred the expense of moving, starting a new relationship and getting married, so I ought to pay for all of that including his nice wedding abroad . . . . obviously it wouldn't have worked the other way round though!! :lol:
Listen very carefully, I will say this only once: LEAVING SMALL CHILDREN ALONE TO FEND FOR THEMSELVES IS UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR!!
Scribbler
On Parole

Postby docbell » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:57 pm

It is time for you all to keep your head, when all around you are loosing there's.

This may not be the end, only the beginning.

As long as they are not told BY THE PJs that they had nothing to do with the child disappearance, they will be forever under suspicion. Where ever they be.!! and that is Never going to happen.

The only way they will be free of suspicion is if they prove beyond reasonable doubt that another person did it, or they get their day in court and are found not guilty!!

Now they have made an enemy of the world press, when the backers leave, they are open for target practice.
docbell
Suspect

PreviousNext

Return to Maddy - Reference Forum and Investigations