Proof of a Stuggle?

Reference Forum for all information regarding translations and PT Law etc and other useful information.

Proof of a Stuggle?

Postby chronictonic » Tue May 20, 2008 1:10 am

I was looking thru my cache of photos on this case. This photo was a few days after May3, ppl had commented on how surprised they were that she actually went down to the pool. I never thought about this before, look at kates neck. Do you see the finger marks on the right side, the redness on both sides of her neck? What do you think happened here? And, could it be any kind of proof that a struggle of some kind ensued, either w/Madel or with her husband afterwards? It looks like someone clawed at her neck. Too bad her body was not photographed for scratches and marks. I couldnt find an open photo thread for this, so am just going to post it here. Please feel free to grab photo, shop it zoom it; I've looked at it in several diff lights.

http://picasaweb.google.com/CAGirlsLife ... 2637311954

Thanks, oh and Hello BW! Good to see you. And Hello Wukong and hugs.
"Force may make hypocrites, but it can never make converts."

William Penn quotes (English Quaker leader and Founder of Pennsylvania, 1644-1718)
chronictonic
New In Town

Location: CA Transplant Hey Nice to See You Traitors Included!

Re: Proof of a Stuggle?

Postby blondie2 » Tue May 20, 2008 1:51 am

I never saw that photo before. Very interesting indeed!!

It's not going to be a very popular subject. But could a child of Maddie's age inflict such injuries?
blondie2
Mafia Boss

Postby bugalugs1970 » Tue May 20, 2008 1:17 pm

tbh i can't see km being that foolish to show off any injuries given the intense pj involvment, they would not go unnoticed.

Looks to me like heat flush, without seeing the picture more closely its difficult to tell.
I'm on the payroll........WHAT...you didn't know!!!!!!
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Savekids/
http://www.truthformadeleine.com
bugalugs1970
Mafia Boss

Postby Betty » Tue May 20, 2008 1:46 pm

Looks like the kind of rash you get when hot or stressed.
Betty
New In Town

Postby Sandie » Tue May 20, 2008 1:50 pm

I must admit I get flushed like that only on my chest and neck area when I feel nervous or in a situation where I'm uncomfortable. I don't think it looks like scratches to be honest.
Sandie
Suspect

Postby DCB » Tue May 20, 2008 1:54 pm

Good heavens is this actually a picture of Kate on holiday in PDL. People have been commenting that there are NO pictures of Kate in PDL.
On Saturday we asked the Portuguese police if they had any objection to us coming back to the UK. We had assured them that we will continue to cooperate fully with the investigation and of course will return as requested and for our own emotional reasons.
DCB
Been Cautioned

Postby Tutti » Tue May 20, 2008 1:56 pm

It looks like to me to be a rash.. maybe some sunburn: note Kates nose is definatley burnt, trange though because it is really patchy and her lower arms aren't burnt.. so i'd go with the heat rash.. although i wish someone had throttled her! :x
I Survived The Harold Shipman Clinic!
Tutti
You're Nicked

Postby bootsy » Tue May 20, 2008 1:59 pm

Wasn't there a picture of kate and gerry where you could see bruises on her arms and i think there was one on her face?
bootsy
New In Town

Return to Maddy - Reference Forum and Investigations