A big Thanx to MEL & ManyFaces4aChild, Appealing photos

Reference Forum for all information regarding translations and PT Law etc and other useful information.

A big Thanx to MEL & ManyFaces4aChild, Appealing photos

Postby Respect4Kids » Tue May 20, 2008 1:00 am

Fantastic thread that has just been locked & Congratulations to MEL.
Excellent posts from his/her e-friends too.
Shame it came to the usual gagging and favouritism. Woosh-Clunk! I'd love to woosh-clunk SOME but I won't give them the honour of naming them.

I was reading this and decided to make an "in passing" comment as the phrase has become famous, I think it's worth playing "in passing" same games as the 2 famous arguidos just to see how those would like it.

Here is a cropped photo of this new amazing stuff.

The only edition I brought to it (except for the cropping) is:

LESS CONTRAST
MORE LIGHTNESS
LESS HUE:

As we can SEE the OBVIOUS MAKE-UP is VERY WELL APPLIED ON the Child, by, obviously,an ADULT.

If we use other techniques we can also SEE that "Maddy" was sucking on a LOLLIPOP as well as brandishing this giant mega ice-cream.

Not only it is highly disturbing as publicity or "image promotion" for a "Missing" Child who was made to believe BEING AT THE CLAWS OF A "SWARTHY RAPTOR", erm, but also if you look at the SIZE of her arm you will find that it is BIGGER than her arm on the "last photo" pool-rim - IF the same child.She can actually looks the same but...with more colours saturations/hue (WHY?)...and a few months later (probably all these big ice-creams the "abductor" fed her)

I am very much saddened at this pic and to find out that it was make-up and a lolly indeed.

The connotation of the whole picture including the imposed attitude of this "smiling" Child with a "naughty" tone to her -I suppose- dictated expression absolutely fills me with horror.Maddy's an adorable Child whose graphic & read/heard about memories I will cherish.The most important thing left to do is trying to contribute to her Justice,and the Truth, and to carry on for any other Kid in a dangerous situation(well in her case it's more a R.I.P. situation,very much unfortunately.), which you do so well ,with this thread, Mel.

Thanx a LOT for giving this sad-photo references , I spent my week-end looking for them.

Mel and cool posters carry on your good work and do not let yourselves bothered by PRO,probably PAID biased posters.I fully understand January, about a previous comment, it seems that some posters are encouraged in their assured aims to get those threads (and why not, site?) LOCKED.If so, never mind, like I said, I read a LOT and there are a handful of other forums (normally moderated and administrated) to express our opinions-with less hassle.

I will love you and leave you for now, I rarely have time to post on forums as I read a lot.All the Best Free-Thinkers!+ Well Done to nearly all of you here.

"Live and let-live", yes that's good, I like that , Mel.
Respect4Kids
New In Town

Re: A big Thanx to MEL & ManyFaces4aChild, Appealing photos

Postby Mel » Tue May 20, 2008 1:12 am

Thanks Respect4kids & welcome!

I guess this thread won't last long either but I am glad the other one was locked with all the nastiness there!

Your pic sure shows that there really was very carefully applied make up, no child put eyeliner on like that! Sad!
Mel
Been Cautioned

Postby Laffin Assasin » Tue May 20, 2008 1:18 am

Mel wrote:Thanks Respect4kids & welcome!

I guess this thread won't last long either but I am glad the other one was locked with all the nastiness there!

Your pic sure shows that there really was very carefully applied make up, no child put eyeliner on like that! Sad!

Mel. I thought you'd been exposed a s a liar, I may be wrong but, I doubt it. :!: :!: :?:
Laffin Assasin
Mafia Boss

Postby Estelle » Tue May 20, 2008 1:20 am

PROFESSIONALLY APPLIED MAKEUP at 3yo? Why? The mind boggles.
Justice for Maddie and the twins!
Estelle
Mafia Boss

Postby Mel » Tue May 20, 2008 1:31 am

Laffin Assasin wrote:
Mel wrote:Thanks Respect4kids & welcome!

Mel. I thought you'd been exposed a s a liar, I may be wrong but, I doubt it. :!: :!: :?:

How dare you call me a liar! That is all I will say on the matter, I have to wish to get into conflict with the likes of you!
I posted a pic that clearly was not right,, someone else posted a pic which made it look ok, that does not constitute me being a liar! Furthermore take a look back at the supposedly correct photograph, never in my life did I see an ice cream cone that long! Unbelievable, I wonder which pic is really correct!

You are a very rude person!

I wonder exactly who the people you are referring to in your thread about McCann people being here stirring things, using a bit of the old reverse psychology there are you? Perhaps they are very close to home! Your home!
Mel
Been Cautioned

Postby beaker1 » Tue May 20, 2008 1:38 am

just chill folks :blackeye: we all know that the op is probably juilet just having one last crack :wink:
-----Just an opinion from a muppet.
beaker1
First Time Offender

Postby Laffin Assasin » Tue May 20, 2008 1:39 am

Met0do-3 or McCann operative, I spit in your eye .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :bounce: :lol: :lol: :bounce: 8)
Laffin Assasin
Mafia Boss

Postby Spartacus » Tue May 20, 2008 1:45 am

beaker1 wrote:just chill folks :blackeye: we all know that the op is probably juilet just having one last crack :wink:

Who's juilet ?

... they've got you and your buddies cards marked for sure though, whoever they are
Spartacus
Been Cautioned

Postby beaker1 » Tue May 20, 2008 1:46 am

someone who was in the thread.

dont have no buddies.
beaker1
First Time Offender

Postby cynical_tourist » Tue May 20, 2008 1:47 am

Respect4Kids wrote:Fantastic thread that has just been locked & Congratulations to MEL.
Excellent posts from his/her e-friends too.
Shame it came to the usual gagging and favouritism. Woosh-Clunk! I'd love to woosh-clunk SOME but I won't give them the honour of naming them.

I was reading this and decided to make an "in passing" comment as the phrase has become famous, I think it's worth playing "in passing" same games as the 2 famous arguidos just to see how those would like it.

Welcome back Magali :lol: :lol: :lol:
cynical_tourist
First Time Offender

Postby Mel » Tue May 20, 2008 1:50 am

Laffin Assasin wrote:

You say things like "i spit in your eye" & say you are not rude! :lol: :lol: :lol:
People with whom I usually associate do not speak like that!
Mel
Been Cautioned

Postby Spartacus » Tue May 20, 2008 1:51 am

beaker1 wrote:someone who was in the thread.

dont have no buddies.

hmm ... you always did strike me as the Billy no mates type

... so go on then ... who is Juilet ? ( for those of us who don't 'do' forum politics )
Spartacus
Been Cautioned

Postby Laffin Assasin » Tue May 20, 2008 1:53 am

Mel wrote:
Laffin Assasin wrote:

You say things like "i spit in your eye" & say you are not rude! :lol: :lol: :lol:
People with whom I usually associate do not speak like that!

People who I mix with, don't cross me :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Rumbled how do you like it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Laffin Assasin
Mafia Boss

Postby beaker1 » Tue May 20, 2008 1:54 am

funny how i could strike you as anything considering I am a name on a forum.

You don't strike me as anything, infact hadn't noticed you at all till the other thread.

juliet was a poster on the thread - what more do you want me to say? Go look for yourself.

i also don't do forum politics, i do common sense that alot of people are lacking round here.
beaker1
First Time Offender

Postby Mel » Tue May 20, 2008 1:55 am

Spartacus wrote:
beaker1 wrote:someone who was in the thread.

dont have no buddies.

hmm ... you always did strike me as the Billy no mates type

... so go on then ... who is Juilet ? ( for those of us who don't 'do' forum politics )

Juliet posted on the other thread Spartacus & had an opposing view to those rude people who insinuated basically that you, I & anyone who didn't agree with the bullies were pervs!
Mel
Been Cautioned

Next

Return to Maddy - Reference Forum and Investigations