Where are their buddies?

Reference Forum for all information regarding translations and PT Law etc and other useful information.

Where are their buddies?

Postby Lana » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:42 am

Has any of the Tapas 9 taken a stand for Kate and Gerry, or made any comments to the public, besides of course, Tanner and Clarrie????? If they were all so close, you would think someone would make some kind of supportive statements, but they all seem to be hiding, unless forced into the public by the police or reporters, as in Murat. If the McCanns are innocent, wouldn't everyone be rallying behind them 100 %? It's as though they wish they never knew the McCanns.
Lana
Been Cautioned

Re: Where are their buddies?

Postby celticcarla » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:22 am

Lana wrote:Has any of the Tapas 9 taken a stand for Kate and Gerry, or made any comments to the public, besides of course, Tanner and Clarrie????? If they were all so close, you would think someone would make some kind of supportive statements, but they all seem to be hiding, unless forced into the public by the police or reporters, as in Murat. If the McCanns are innocent, wouldn't everyone be rallying behind them 100 %? It's as though they wish they never knew the McCanns.

I think theyre terrified of the public prying eyes on their lives. I also think it obvious that they really dont have any close friends to speak of due to the silence. robert murat had so many people come out in support it was heartwarming and gave insight into his character. the mcs have had family of course and 2 friends of kate and one doctor from gerrys work support him way way back. I would distance myself from mcs if i knew them and theyre behaviour didnt add up as it actually doesnt.
"We have a pact. This is our matter only. It is nobody else's business", says David Payne.
Gonçalo Amaral promises to clarify "all the lies created"
celticcarla
Mafia Boss

Re: Where are their buddies?

Postby bomaris » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:07 am

Absolutely. They would at least make some written declaration of support you would think.
bomaris
Hardened Criminal

Return to Maddy - Reference Forum and Investigations