Child Offenders ordered onto UK's Sex Offender's Register

Introduce yourself and have a general conversation. What are you talking about today?

Child Offenders ordered onto UK's Sex Offender's Register

Postby DrachenSachen » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:43 am

Daily Mail

22nd February 2008

Boy, 12, placed on sex offender's register after raping younger boy before he'd let him play on trampoline

A 12-year-old boy has been convicted of raping a younger boy as payment for him being allowed to play on a trampoline.

A jury at Bradford Crown Court heard a boy aged five was forced to perform a sex act on the older boy, in return for being allowed to play on the trampoline in a garden in Bradford, West Yorkshire in August last year.

The boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has been cleared of similar charges against an eight-year-old.

He will be placed on the Sex Offenders Register and sentenced on 28th March.

John Lodge, prosecuting, told the jury of seven women and five men there might have been an element of childish experimentation by the 12-year-old.

He said: "This case is about three children. Rape can be a dreadful and unspeakable crime but it covered a wide variety of different acts."

He said the boy at the centre of the alegations was accused of rape and sexual touching. After the sex acts, the boy told his young victims not to tell anyone, the jury heard.

But the five-year-old went straight to his grandmother and the police were called.

The prosecution said the 12-year-old admitted he asked the younger child to perform a sex act but insisted to police that nothing had actually happened with either boy.

The eight-year-old told the jury via video link that the 12-year-old threatened to slap him if he didn't do as he was told. "It was gross, horrible and weird," he said.

He said he originally denied anything sexual had happened because he was scared his pocket money would be stopped or he would not be believed. He said that when he was abused he felt sad to be doing "something so ridiculous."

The 12-year-old will be placed on the Sex Offenders Register and sentenced on 28 March.

The Crown Prosecution Service said it believed the 12-year-old boy was the youngest person to be convicted of rape in West Yorkshire.

Neil Franklin, chief crown prosecutor for West Yorkshire, said: "Any case where the perpetrator and victim are both children will always involve extremely difficult decisions and very careful judgement on the part of prosecutors, particularly where there is evidence of a sexual crime.

"We are satisfied that the right decisions were taken in dealing with this case."

During the trial the judge sat without his formal wig and gown to avoid intimidating the young defendant.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... ge_id=1770
Last edited by DrachenSachen on Fri May 30, 2008 4:29 am, edited 6 times in total.
Live Radio und Web-TV aus allen Ländern

http://www.surfmusik.de/
User avatar
DrachenSachen
On Parole
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:48 pm
Location: Keine sch├Âneren L├ñnder

Re: Boy, 12, placed on UK Sex Offender's Register

Postby ejm » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:15 pm

Good grief :shock:
User avatar
ejm
Local Lag
 
Posts: 755
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:21 pm

Re: Boy, 12, placed on UK Sex Offender's Register

Postby DrachenSachen » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm

ejm wrote:Good grief :shock:


Yes, shocking isn't it?? I get lambasted on the Red Crown forum for posting these kind of unimaginable crimes on here for some strange reason. The people over at Red Crown may be happy living in the comfort of their own "ideal world" where dreadful things like this don't happen but outside of that forum full of people who fear to face the real truth about their own society lies the harsh reality of the "real world", a world the Three Arguidos forum is not afraid to face nor debate about and nor should it be because, sadly, this is the reality of the society we live in, unfortunately.
Last edited by DrachenSachen on Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:18 am, edited 5 times in total.
Live Radio und Web-TV aus allen Ländern

http://www.surfmusik.de/
User avatar
DrachenSachen
On Parole
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:48 pm
Location: Keine sch├Âneren L├ñnder

Re: Boy, 12, placed on UK Sex Offender's Register

Postby Scarlett » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:37 pm

:shock: :shock: What is our world coming too??
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Cuddle Cat. Copy and paste cuddle cat into your
(")_(") signature to help her gain world domination
User avatar
Scarlett
First Time Offender
 
Posts: 523
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:45 pm
Location: Northern Ireland

Re: Boy, 12, placed on UK Sex Offender's Register

Postby shesaidwhat » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:23 pm

Scarlett wrote::shock: :shock: What is our world coming too??


Don't think it's coming to anything - Always has happened, always will happen.
When we step out on to the pitch on Sunday, all friendships will be forgotten
User avatar
shesaidwhat
On Parole
 
Posts: 1225
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: upstairs, third room on the left.

Re: Children being placed on UK Sex Offender's Register

Postby DrachenSachen » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:46 am

Daily Mail

31st January 2008

Boy, 12, rapes seven-year-old schoolgirl during a drunken truth or dare game

A 12-year-old boy has admitted raping a seven-year-old girl during a drunken truth or dare game.

The young rapist, who cannot be named for legal reasons, drank four cans of lager and downed two miniature bottles of vodka before the attack.

Truth or dare: The boy claims he assaulted the girl as part of a game

He claims he assaulted the girl as part of a truth or dare game with another boy.

Newcastle Crown Court heard that he had had a troubled upbringing that included physical abuse, witnessing domestic violence and being exposed to pornography.

The court heard the rape, which lasted less than a minute, took place in Gateshead on September 15, 2006.

The attacker will spend the next three years under supervision, where he will receive treatment for his behaviour, after the court was told he has difficulty understanding the consequences of his behaviour.

Penny Moreland, prosecuting, said the young sex attacker was arrested after the girl told her mother what had happened.

Ms Moreland said: "In interview, the defendant made full and frank admissions. He then said the girl had grassed him up."

Also, while being interviewed by police, the boy admitted engaging in other sexual activity, including the alleged rape of a four-year-old boy.

Social services and child psychologist reports said the boy presented a high risk of further offending on both sexes if not given proper treatment.

Because of the defendant's age, Judge Michael Cartlidge ordered barristers to remove their traditional wigs and allowed the boy to sit at the back of the court with accompanying adults.

His barrister, Stuart Graham, said the boy had suffered from a troubled upbringing.

Mr Graham added: "He was in tears outside of the court."

Instead of custody at a secure unit, Mr Graham suggested placing the boy in a residential programme that helps juvenile sex offenders.

Sentencing, Judge Cartlidge said it was a "most unusual case" and he could not find help from sentencing guidelines.

He concluded that the guidelines in the Criminal Justice Act 2003 did not prevent him from sending the boy for treatment, which all the experts who interviewed him agreed was necessary.

Explaining his decision to send the boy to a residential programme, the judge said: "Whilst the risk is not insignificant that he will harm individuals in the future, it becomes, in my opinion, a risk that is what the act describes as significant."

But he warned the boy: "You have done something very wicked indeed and I hope over time you will learn what that is."

The judge also made an order preventing the boy from working with children when he is older.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... ge_id=1770
Last edited by DrachenSachen on Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live Radio und Web-TV aus allen Ländern

http://www.surfmusik.de/
User avatar
DrachenSachen
On Parole
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:48 pm
Location: Keine sch├Âneren L├ñnder

Re: Boy, 12, placed on UK Sex Offender's Register

Postby DrachenSachen » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:57 am

shesaidwhat wrote:
Scarlett wrote::shock: :shock: What is our world coming too??


Don't think it's coming to anything - Always has happened, always will happen.


At least 2 separate court cases of a similar nature in less than a month suggests it is a bigger social problem than you care to realise or indeed, admit.
Live Radio und Web-TV aus allen Ländern

http://www.surfmusik.de/
User avatar
DrachenSachen
On Parole
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:48 pm
Location: Keine sch├Âneren L├ñnder

Re: Child offenders ordered onto UK's Sex Offender's Register

Postby ProbablyNot » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:26 am

im not shocked Mr sachen,but for someone who seemed to be saying recently that kids should not be on the sex offenderrs register,i wonder what you make of it?

do you still think they are having their human rights abused?

i dont have any probs with kids on the register,cos most of the real sex pervs start very very young. better to know about them asap.


.
ProbablyNot
Local Lag
 
Posts: 798
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:52 pm

Re: Child offenders ordered onto UK's Sex Offender's Register

Postby DrachenSachen » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:37 am

ProbablyNot wrote:im not shocked Mr sachen,but for someone who seemed to be saying recently that kids should not be on the sex offenderrs register,i wonder what you make of it?

do you still think they are having their human rights abused?

i dont have any probs with kids on the register,cos most of the real sex pervs start very very young. better to know about them asap.


.


I have never said children shouldn't be included on the sex offenders register on this forum ProbablyNot. In fact what I have previously said on this forum regarding the issue contradicts your statement about my personal views on this issue:-

DrachenSachen
Post subject: Re: Red Crown
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:20 pm

Code: Select all
I posted the article to try explain the behaviour of others I did not post it because I agreed with its content. Of course I agree peadophiles are scum of the earth otherwise I would not be highlighting the issue and relevant cases in my posts day after day. However, when it comes to the issue of peadophiles/sex offenders or whatever else you prefer to call them I personally do not discriminate who I would class to be a peadophile. If a 12 year old boy has committed a sex offence against another child he is a peodophile in my book because the law has placed him on the sex offenders register just like any other sex offender including the mother of four that molested a 13 year old boy that I highlighted recently. As far as I am concerned anyone who is required by law to register a sex offender is a peadophile. The sex offenders register was implemented to help protect children/society from peadophiles/sex offenders regardless of age or gender of the offender and therefore anyone who is required by law to register as a sex offender must be viewed as a risk to children in the eyes of the law whether that offender be a 12 year old or a 90 year old, male or female.


http://3as.madeleinemccann.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6333&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15
Live Radio und Web-TV aus allen Ländern

http://www.surfmusik.de/
User avatar
DrachenSachen
On Parole
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:48 pm
Location: Keine sch├Âneren L├ñnder

Re: Boy, 12, placed on UK Sex Offender's Register

Postby shesaidwhat » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:43 pm

DrachenSachen wrote:
shesaidwhat wrote:
Scarlett wrote::shock: :shock: What is our world coming too??


Don't think it's coming to anything - Always has happened, always will happen.


At least 2 separate court cases of a similar nature in less than a month suggests it is a bigger social problem than you care to realise or indeed, admit.




Not at all. I realise and 'admit' (?) that it is a social problem, my point is that nowadays, it gets to court and you hear about it. In the past it was covered up (or the victim was blamed)

I'm not stupid. Just realistic.

I would suggest that if you don't think it happened in the past, and is a new problem, then the families of the victims did a good job at keeping it quiet.
When we step out on to the pitch on Sunday, all friendships will be forgotten
User avatar
shesaidwhat
On Parole
 
Posts: 1225
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: upstairs, third room on the left.

Re: Child offenders ordered onto UK's Sex Offender's Register

Postby DrachenSachen » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:09 pm

Published Date: 21 April 2008
Source: Wigan Evening Post
Location: Wigan

Sex abuse boy barred from living in Wigan

A 14-year-old schoolboy from Wigan who admitted sexually abusing three younger boys has been placed under supervision for three years.

Liverpool Crown Court heard that last summer, when the boy was 13, he abused the boys, two aged eight and a five-year-old.

Sarah Spear, prosecuting, said that the incidents took place in the boy's bedroom and involved his indecently touching the boys and getting them to engage in sexual activity in front of other children.

Among those present was a young girl who eventually told her mother about what had been happening. The five-year-old boy also told his mother.

The teenager admitted to police that sexual activity had taken place but denied being the instigator.

The boy, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, admitted six offences of inciting a child to engage in sexual activity and two of sexual activity with a child between April and August last year.

Judge Bryn Holloway banned him from having any contact with the victims or their families and he must not reside in Wigan nor attend the same school at the same time as the victims.

The boy is currently in social services care and Judge Holloway said that if his parents wanted him to live with them again they would have to move out of Wigan.

http://www.wigantoday.net/wigannews/Sex ... 4002088.jp
Live Radio und Web-TV aus allen Ländern

http://www.surfmusik.de/
User avatar
DrachenSachen
On Parole
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:48 pm
Location: Keine sch├Âneren L├ñnder

Re: Child offenders ordered onto UK's Sex Offender's Register

Postby Dragon » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:37 pm

DrachenSachen wrote:Daily Mail

22nd February 2008

Boy, 12, placed on sex offender's register after raping younger boy before he'd let him play on trampoline

A 12-year-old boy has been convicted of raping a younger boy as payment for him being allowed to play on a trampoline.

A jury at Bradford Crown Court heard a boy aged five was forced to perform a sex act on the older boy, in return for being allowed to play on the trampoline in a garden in Bradford, West Yorkshire in August last year.

The boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has been cleared of similar charges against an eight-year-old.

He will be placed on the Sex Offenders Register and sentenced on 28th March.

John Lodge, prosecuting, told the jury of seven women and five men there might have been an element of childish experimentation by the 12-year-old.

He said: "This case is about three children. Rape can be a dreadful and unspeakable crime but it covered a wide variety of different acts."

He said the boy at the centre of the alegations was accused of rape and sexual touching. After the sex acts, the boy told his young victims not to tell anyone, the jury heard.

But the five-year-old went straight to his grandmother and the police were called.

The prosecution said the 12-year-old admitted he asked the younger child to perform a sex act but insisted to police that nothing had actually happened with either boy.

The eight-year-old told the jury via video link that the 12-year-old threatened to slap him if he didn't do as he was told. "It was gross, horrible and weird," he said.

He said he originally denied anything sexual had happened because he was scared his pocket money would be stopped or he would not be believed. He said that when he was abused he felt sad to be doing "something so ridiculous."

The 12-year-old will be placed on the Sex Offenders Register and sentenced on 28 March.

The Crown Prosecution Service said it believed the 12-year-old boy was the youngest person to be convicted of rape in West Yorkshire.

Neil Franklin, chief crown prosecutor for West Yorkshire, said: "Any case where the perpetrator and victim are both children will always involve extremely difficult decisions and very careful judgement on the part of prosecutors, particularly where there is evidence of a sexual crime.

"We are satisfied that the right decisions were taken in dealing with this case."

During the trial the judge sat without his formal wig and gown to avoid intimidating the young defendant.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... ge_id=1770



So he should be.
Dragon
New In Town
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:29 pm

Re: Child offenders ordered onto UK's Sex Offender's Register

Postby DrachenSachen » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:10 am

Dragon wrote:
DrachenSachen wrote:Daily Mail

22nd February 2008

Boy, 12, placed on sex offender's register after raping younger boy before he'd let him play on trampoline

A 12-year-old boy has been convicted of raping a younger boy as payment for him being allowed to play on a trampoline.

A jury at Bradford Crown Court heard a boy aged five was forced to perform a sex act on the older boy, in return for being allowed to play on the trampoline in a garden in Bradford, West Yorkshire in August last year.

The boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has been cleared of similar charges against an eight-year-old.

He will be placed on the Sex Offenders Register and sentenced on 28th March.

John Lodge, prosecuting, told the jury of seven women and five men there might have been an element of childish experimentation by the 12-year-old.

He said: "This case is about three children. Rape can be a dreadful and unspeakable crime but it covered a wide variety of different acts."

He said the boy at the centre of the alegations was accused of rape and sexual touching. After the sex acts, the boy told his young victims not to tell anyone, the jury heard.

But the five-year-old went straight to his grandmother and the police were called.

The prosecution said the 12-year-old admitted he asked the younger child to perform a sex act but insisted to police that nothing had actually happened with either boy.

The eight-year-old told the jury via video link that the 12-year-old threatened to slap him if he didn't do as he was told. "It was gross, horrible and weird," he said.

He said he originally denied anything sexual had happened because he was scared his pocket money would be stopped or he would not be believed. He said that when he was abused he felt sad to be doing "something so ridiculous."

The 12-year-old will be placed on the Sex Offenders Register and sentenced on 28 March.

The Crown Prosecution Service said it believed the 12-year-old boy was the youngest person to be convicted of rape in West Yorkshire.

Neil Franklin, chief crown prosecutor for West Yorkshire, said: "Any case where the perpetrator and victim are both children will always involve extremely difficult decisions and very careful judgement on the part of prosecutors, particularly where there is evidence of a sexual crime.

"We are satisfied that the right decisions were taken in dealing with this case."

During the trial the judge sat without his formal wig and gown to avoid intimidating the young defendant.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... ge_id=1770



So he should be.


There is more discussion about this particular case over at Digital Spy.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/show ... 7&t=750512
Live Radio und Web-TV aus allen Ländern

http://www.surfmusik.de/
User avatar
DrachenSachen
On Parole
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:48 pm
Location: Keine sch├Âneren L├ñnder

Re: Child offenders ordered onto UK's Sex Offender's Register

Postby DrachenSachen » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:13 am

Published Date: 13 April 2008
Source: Press Association
Location: The Press Association Newsdesk

Boy, 14, given four years for raping girl, 10

A 14-year-old boy has been sentenced to four years in custody after he admitted twice raping a 10-year-old girl in a shed in Plymouth.

The boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, admitted attacking the girl on May 5 last year.

He was 13 when he carried out the attack and he initially told police in interview, "I never touched her", before claiming the victim had consented, Plymouth Crown Court heard.

Judge Francis Gilbert QC said there was strong medical evidence that the attack was rape.

He told the boy: "You said that she was willing, she says that is not true and you restrained her.

"The only real mitigation is that you were only 13 at the time.

"You knew what you did was wrong when you did it."

The boy was ordered to sign the sex offenders register indefinitely and two other charges of rape of a child under the age of 13 were left to lie on file.

http://www.birstallnews.co.uk/latest-so ... 3974496.jp
Live Radio und Web-TV aus allen Ländern

http://www.surfmusik.de/
User avatar
DrachenSachen
On Parole
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:48 pm
Location: Keine sch├Âneren L├ñnder

Re: Child offenders ordered onto UK's Sex Offender's Register

Postby DrachenSachen » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:33 pm

Last Updated: 08 April 2008 9:54 AM
Source: Sunderland Echo
Location: Sunderland

Boy of 15 who raped 12-year-old escapes jail

A teenager who skipped school to rape a classmate has walked free from a court.
The 15-year-old East Durham boy had sex with his 12-year-old victim when both should have been in lessons, Durham Crown Court heard.

Judge Richard Lowden said he would not lock up the boy because doing so would interfere with the good progress he has made since the offence.

Kaja Reiff-Musgrove,­­­ defending, said: "This young man has been sexually active from the age of 12 and it is clear there was no one at home to give him any guidance as to appropriate sexual behaviour.

"That situation has changed since he has been with foster parents and he has been engaging well with the various agencies.

"He is an academically bright young man who may do well in his GCSEs."
The boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, admitted rape.

Judge Lowden sentenced the boy to a two-year supervision order, including six months of intense surveillance. He must live where directed by the local authority.

The judge told the boy: "I have heard from the victim in this case and I cannot be satisfied she did not give her consent.

"She cannot consent in law because of her age, but it appears she consented in fact.

"The guildeline cases available to me suggest a period of detention, but it would only be a fairly short period."

"I am conscious your liberty has been severely curtailed these last few months"

The boy must sign the Sex Offenders' Register for two-and-half years.
Live Radio und Web-TV aus allen Ländern

http://www.surfmusik.de/
User avatar
DrachenSachen
On Parole
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:48 pm
Location: Keine sch├Âneren L├ñnder

Next

Return to Lounge/What are you talking about

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
cron