Confessions and Revenge Stories

Introduce yourself and have a general conversation. What are you talking about today?

Re: bad pudding!

Postby plum-phlogiston » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:17 pm

No, he never found out.....

The hot water that always went cold when he ran a bath helped get shot of him though...I would stand by the boiler and wait till he'd run the water for a minute then turn it off. The hollers of indignation when his big hairy behind hit the icyness brought tears of joy to my eyes....

I miss being bad Plum :lol:
Plum*

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr Seuss
plum-phlogiston
New In Town

Re: My Confession

Postby blimthepixie » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:52 pm

Instead of having a headache, i eat a marathon ( oops thats snickers to everyone under 30) as the old mans allergic to nuts and wont come near me :D
blimthepixie
First Time Offender

Re: Imaginative Funny Revenge Strategies -

Postby blimthepixie » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:54 pm

my fella cheated on me so before i kicked him out, i used 2 cans of furniture polish on his motorbike seat and on the crutch area of his motorbike leather trousers so that when he braked hard he slipped forward promptly towards the tank.

crushed nuts were the order of the day. :twisted:
blimthepixie
First Time Offender

Re: Imaginative Funny Revenge Strategies -

Postby doobyscoo » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:28 pm

blimthepixie wrote:my fella cheated on me so before i kicked him out, i used 2 cans of furniture polish on his motorbike seat and on the crutch area of his motorbike leather trousers so that when he braked hard he slipped forward promptly towards the tank.

crushed nuts were the order of the day. :twisted:

oooouch!!!!!!!!
Diary of a Naive woman Aged 39 and 3/4 is a work of fiction, well maybe one character is real!

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2702
doobyscoo
Suspect

Postby lovemedo » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:02 pm

pssst....I still have a crush on joey mcintyre from nkotb. don't tell anybody :shock:
swimming on the river rhine!
lovemedo
Local Lag

Postby Frenchdressing » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:30 pm

hehehe having a laugh reading these posts. The worst thing I have ever done is replace my daughters dead hamster with a new one from the pet shop while she was at school. She was very young and never guessed. I still feel guilty tho. :oops:
Frenchdressing
Suspect

Re: Confessions and Revenge Stories

Postby Thinker » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:34 pm

Cant remember now what the fight was about between my husband and me,but my revenge was to go in the garage and cut every plug off I could see, his drill, plug off his extension ,plug off lawn mower,sander,there was more can't remember them now.

The next day we had made up, and I sat talking away and making him tea why he rewired all the plugs. :oops:
Thinker
You're Nicked

Postby whatatangledweb » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:45 pm

Thinker..that is brilliant :lol: :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRsJlAJvOSM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRvgK6M2_ ... re=related
we will gain truth and justice for a little girl who has no voice
whatatangledweb
Local Lag

Postby Alpine Aster » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:01 pm

Lol some funny ones there.

Maybe not confessions or revenge but a tale to tell

I went to a Posh London Hotel for Afternoon Tea with the girls a girly day out, and there was this nice knife silver a tiny little one so I kept it just as a souvenir.

When I got home the Phone rang a while later and a person said that I had been seen on CCTV taking the knife and that I had Fourteen days to return the knife or I would have to go to Court, I thought that the Man on the phone sounded like a Farmer and not Reception, I felt awful and My Mum phoned and I told her all about the Phone call and I was going to Post it back I said what if it gets lost in the Post, then she told me after a little while that it was my Brother-In-Law he changed the way he normally spoke my Sister had told him he was playing Joke on me anyway to say I did Post it back and said that it must have fell in my handbag during the Afternoon Tea I dont know whether they believed that but I know I was wrong to do it and I felt guilty.
Those who play the game do not see as clearly as those who watch
Alpine Aster
Local Lag

Postby IsChildNeglectLegal » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:18 pm

I once went out with a Girl I met through the CB Radio (1980s), I had been warned by some of my "Good Buddies" that she was a bit of a "sort" but wouldn't listen.
One Night when she made an excuse not to see me & I told her that it was ok because I had something to do.....I had been tipped off that she was going to the local Nightclub with some other Bloke. I sneakily followed her & clocked her with the other Guy without her seeing me. I was rather annoyed but being a bit of a devious type I decided rather than make a fuss in public I would deal with it in a more covert manner. I decided to either let down or slash her Tyres, stranding her for the Night.
A couple of mates who were with me kept "Dixie" while I snook around he Car park looking for her Car (A Daf "Rubberbander" 33)..JACKPOT...It was a rather hot & steamy Summer Night and she had left her Windows open very slightly to keep her Car cool (about an inch or so)...change of plan...Friends were summonded & after a collective 15 Pints or so, out came the Todgers & in when the wee wee through her Windows....no having a bit in the Car on the way Home for her that Night... :lol:

Needless to say after that she was HISTORY 8) :blackeye:
Pro McConn, excusing Child neglect since 3rd May 2007

Clarrie...if it's good enough for the PJ it's good enough for ME..get over yourself you are now't but a Pink Windbag !

"Use the Force"........the Police Force to lock the B*ggers up.
IsChildNeglectLegal
On Parole

Postby Thinker » Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:20 pm

whatatangledweb wrote:Thinker..that is brilliant :lol: :lol:

Hi whatatangledweb, I was young and temper was high :lol: :lol: we still laugh now there are loads of incidents.
When I first read this thread I sat and thought, I can't remember any thing then they come flooding back :oops: :oops:

Garage again, I had cut a circle out in the middle of the lawn,to put flowers in.The squares of turf were put in a wheel barrow for husband to take to tip.
Another fallout,straight into the garage and through every piece of turf all over the garage soil going every where.
Next day was brushing out garage together, talking laughing. :mrgreen:

Got to say it's been a long time since I have done any garage damage.Then again depends how good he is. :D
Thinker
You're Nicked

Postby Thinker » Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:25 pm

IsChildNeglectLegal wrote:I once went out with a Girl I met through the CB Radio (1980s), I had been warned by some of my "Good Buddies" that she was a bit of a "sort" but wouldn't listen.
One Night when she made an excuse not to see me & I told her that it was ok because I had something to do.....I had been tipped off that she was going to the local Nightclub with some other Bloke. I sneakily followed her & clocked her with the other Guy without her seeing me. I was rather annoyed but being a bit of a devious type I decided rather than make a fuss in public I would deal with it in a more covert manner. I decided to either let down or slash her Tyres, stranding her for the Night.
A couple of mates who were with me kept "Dixie" while I snook around he Car park looking for her Car (A Daf "Rubberbander" 33)..JACKPOT...It was a rather hot & steamy Summer Night and she had left her Windows open very slightly to keep her Car cool (about an inch or so)...change of plan...Friends were summonded & after a collective 15 Pints or so, out came the Todgers & in when the wee wee through her Windows....no having a bit in the Car on the way Home for her that Night... :lol:

Needless to say after that she was HISTORY 8) :blackeye:

Oh wicked :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thinker
You're Nicked

Postby whatatangledweb » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:30 pm

Thinker wrote:
whatatangledweb wrote:Thinker..that is brilliant :lol: :lol:

Hi whatatangledweb, I was young and temper was high :lol: :lol: we still laugh now there are loads of incidents.
When I first read this thread I sat and thought, I can't remember any thing then they come flooding back :oops: :oops:

Garage again, I had cut a circle out in the middle of the lawn,to put flowers in.The squares of turf were put in a wheel barrow for husband to take to tip.
Another fallout,straight into the garage and through every piece of turf all over the garage soil going every where.
Next day was brushing out garage together, talking laughing. :mrgreen:

Got to say it's been a long time since I have done any garage damage.Then again depends how good he is. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:
whatatangledweb
Local Lag

Postby imlawlor » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:47 pm

I am quilty of knowing stuff and not coming forward as a witness. Sort of like the Tapas nine, keep your mouth shut and mind your own business. I know who stole the money from the teacher's desk in school in grade eight. I know who hit a pedestian and ran from the scene. I know lots of stuff but never came forward. I would hope that if I knew where Maddie was buried I would come forward but I'm not sure I would. Unfortunately I think there are lots like me. Some of those in PDL know more than what they are saying.
imlawlor
You're Nicked

Postby whatatangledweb » Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:52 pm

hello inlaw..I think you are on the wrong thread here :shock: :shock:
whatatangledweb
Local Lag

PreviousNext

Return to Lounge/What are you talking about