Confessions and Revenge Stories

Introduce yourself and have a general conversation. What are you talking about today?

Postby chimaera » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:02 am

After our divorce, my ex said he wanted the engagement ring back as it was valuable and I no longer had a right to it. I stalled him for a couple of weeks and eventually gave it back to him. I wonder how long it took him to find out that the 2 carat diamond had been replaced with a zircon? The money I got for that diamond fed me and my kids for a considerable time.
Things are never so bad that they can't get worse.
chimaera
On Parole

Postby julygirl3210 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:51 pm

chimaera wrote:After our divorce, my ex said he wanted the engagement ring back as it was valuable and I no longer had a right to it. I stalled him for a couple of weeks and eventually gave it back to him. I wonder how long it took him to find out that the 2 carat diamond had been replaced with a zircon? The money I got for that diamond fed me and my kids for a considerable time.

That is so ............................................. cool.
"Out damned spot ................" - Macbeth
julygirl3210
On Parole

Postby chimaera » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:48 pm

:D
He got the BMW back for the "girlfriend" with a two pound bag of sugar and a couple of pints of water added to the tank.
Things are never so bad that they can't get worse.
chimaera
On Parole

Imaginative Funny Revenge Strategies -

Postby doobyscoo » Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:23 pm

PLease keep em light and legal though!

My cousin told me this, I dont know how true it is but i thought it was funny.

when she spit up with her pig of a boyf because he cheated on her, (and not for the first time). Before she left the house she poopd peeled prawn in the hem lines of all his curtains. what with the weather and curtains being by the radiators it took him forever to locate the sourse of the smell.

Anymore FUN revenge
stories.

P.S. This thread is just for fun!!!! LOL
Diary of a Naive woman Aged 39 and 3/4 is a work of fiction, well maybe one character is real!

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2702
doobyscoo
Suspect

Postby CaptnMorgan » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:49 pm

OMG!!! I've heard of that before Doob!!!

A long time ago, my first husband refused, and I mean refused to pick up his dirty clothes which he would start shedding right when he walked in the door after work. I told him time after time to pick up his effin clothes off the floor, I'm you wife not your maid or your mother!!!!!

Right before it got really bad and I absolutely hated his guts, I got a hammer and some tack nails and went through the house (wooden floors) and nailed his dirty clothes to the floor. OMG!! I was so mad. :twisted: I got a wierd sense of victory that night. Yep it caused a GIANT fight, but it was well worth it!!!! :lol: :lol:
Justice for Madeleine
CaptnMorgan

Postby julygirl3210 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:10 pm

Sure it was a friend?

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
"Out damned spot ................" - Macbeth
julygirl3210
On Parole

A wife's revenge!

Postby mumbles » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:56 pm

My mother (bless her heart she's 91 years old now) told me about this little "episode" from her first marriage.

Her husband was a proper "mummy's boy"... spoilt rotten and arrogant to boot.

Each time they'd have a disagreement... he'd refuse to speak to her for days... other than to issue demands.

Well one night they had another one of their "rows" and he snapped at her "Wake me up at 6:00am"

The next morning he woke up 2 hrs late and screamed at my mother "I told you to wake me up!"

My mum looked at him poker faced and pointed to the dressing table.

There.... neatly written on a piece of paper was a message that read:-

GET UP.... IT'S SIX O'CLOCK!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
mumbles
You're Nicked

Re: A wife's revenge!

Postby mumbles » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:58 pm

Oops!!!

Not sure what happened there but this was supposed to go in the "revenge" thread! :oops:
mumbles
You're Nicked

Re: A wife's revenge!

Postby CaptnMorgan » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:03 pm

LOL!! Mumbles!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing6:
Justice for Madeleine
CaptnMorgan

Re: Imaginative Funny Revenge Strategies -

Postby Scribbler » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:13 pm

I read about a man who had a run in with his live in girlfriend and by way of revenge, he doctored her moisturiser with self tanning lotion. So the next morning by the time she got to work she had a bright orange face. I can't for the life of me think what she'd done to upset him though.

I also read about some man who'd really upset a neighbour and the neighbour tricked him into thinking someone had put sugar in his petrol tank. He put a little fish oil around the fuel cap and sprinkled a little sugar there. Thinking there was sugar in the tank, the man paid to have his car taken to a garage and the fuel tank cleaned out, but of course there was really nothing in there but fuel!
Scribbler
On Parole

Re:

Postby shesaidwhat » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:09 pm

CaptnMorgan wrote:OMG!!! I've heard of that before Doob!!!

A long time ago, my first husband refused, and I mean refused to pick up his dirty clothes which he would start shedding right when he walked in the door after work. I told him time after time to pick up his effin clothes off the floor, I'm you wife not your maid or your mother!!!!!

Right before it got really bad and I absolutely hated his guts, I got a hammer and some tack nails and went through the house (wooden floors) and nailed his dirty clothes to the floor. OMG!! I was so mad. :twisted: I got a wierd sense of victory that night. Yep it caused a GIANT fight, but it was well worth it!!!! :lol: :lol:

Nice one!!!!
When we step out on to the pitch on Sunday, all friendships will be forgotten
shesaidwhat
On Parole

Re: My Confession

Postby Honey » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:13 am

Some of you are soooooooo naughty but I like ya :bounce:
I never did a thing to confess about :laughing6:

Love all the emoticons by the way.
Honey
New In Town

Here's my teenage confession.....

Postby xxdelly » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:26 pm

I had a boyfriend through my 4 years at secondary school - pretty much of an 'open' relationship.

He would go off and snog someone else, so I would aswell just to get back at him - only snogging mind, maybe a bit of fumbling, nothing else.

Anyway, at the age of 16 we moved a distance away through my Dad's work and it was time to say goodbye and have one last kiss.

Back of the local primary school, I waited - armed with my permanent black ink marker.

He thought I was passionately playing with his hair and neck - I was just colouring it in.

He had a huge black band from the top of his back right up into his hair, best of all - he couldn't see it.

Hmmmm, I feel somewhat enlightened for having written that down.

Have mellowed a lot over the years - although after an argument with my hubby I did take great delight in burning his pants in our coal fire :lol: :lol:
xxdelly
On Parole

bad pudding!

Postby plum-phlogiston » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:41 am

A couple of years ago I had a friend lodging in my house. After a while his behaviour got really wonky; later turned out he was drinking and worse every day and this was making him increasingly nasty and obnoxious. I finally asked him to leave which he refused to do and continued to lurk in my home indulging in all sort of ikky nastynesses.

One day he brought home a trifle; refused to share with me or my kids and trotted off out again. I had had enough. It was time for revenge. After a momentary wrestle with my conscience I opened the fridge door, closed the curtains and had a wee in his trifle!

I have never enjoyed watching someone eat a pudding so much in my life :lol: :oops:
Plum*

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr Seuss
plum-phlogiston
New In Town

Re: bad pudding!

Postby perrito » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:06 pm

but did it get rid of him? :lol:
living life in the fast lane until the motor wears out

Justice is a temporary thing that must at last come to an end; but the conscience is eternal and will never die.
perrito

PreviousNext

Return to Lounge/What are you talking about