Confessions and Revenge Stories

Introduce yourself and have a general conversation. What are you talking about today?

Re:

Postby Scribbler » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:11 pm

CaptnMorgan wrote:She didn't know until last Christmas that it was her angelic children that had done that!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I blame the parents, myself!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Scribbler
On Parole

Re: Confessions and Revenge Stories

Postby plath » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:14 pm

My friend was fed up with her grandad and she knew he always used the po under the bed during the night, and she put some Alka Seltzer into the chamber pot so it all fizzed up when he peed. Ha ha Bet he got a shock ande wondered why he had fizzy pee :lol: :lol: :lol:
plath

Postby whatatangledweb » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:53 pm

Hello Plath :bounce: :bounce: :lol: :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRsJlAJvOSM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRvgK6M2_ ... re=related
we will gain truth and justice for a little girl who has no voice
whatatangledweb
Local Lag

Postby lucysboy2000 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:11 pm

Years ago I got dumped big time and out of pure anger, cooked my ex up a chocolate cake with 32 laxatives in for his birthday....i did feel slightly guilty watching various people tucking in, but the aftermath on my ex was so sweet, although his brother ended up in hospital with dehydration and i had to go back to his house a apologise to his mum & dad ..... :twisted:
lucysboy2000
New In Town

Re: Imaginative Funny Revenge Strategies -

Postby synthette » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:26 pm

doobyscoo wrote:when she spit up with her pig of a boyf because he cheated on her, (and not for the first time). Before she left the house she poopd peeled prawn in the hem lines of all his curtains. what with the weather and curtains being by the radiators it took him forever to locate the sourse of the smell.

LOL!!....I did something similar - actually heard a story on KGB101 radio (San Diego) many years ago about a girl who filled her bf's brass bedstead with prawns......
Well, I went a little further than that - I put 2 lb of peeled prawns right inside the hot air vent system - close to the furnace - so the whole house would have reeked!! I moved out the next day and never got to hear what happened.
He deserved it!! :twisted:
synthette
New In Town

Postby AnArdentAnti » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:30 pm

I once made a pie and put in 12 crushed up senna tablets in it for a guy who cheated on me. He spent the entire night on the loo!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
AnArdentAnti
New In Town

Postby Chox » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:27 am

once, when old bf was in hawaii and i was in new york - near the end of our 7 year relationship - next day was his birthday, and we were fighting.

i said to the people i was with, as adamantly as i could, i HOPE he has a bad birthday!

so on his birthday, he and the girl he was sleeping with (i didnt know that when i cursed him) were hiking up a volcano. she fell and cut her face so badly she had to be helicoptered out, and he couldnt go on the helicopter bc no room for him.

so.

that was a pretty bad birthday.

and taught me that you cant control HOW a curse is played out.

cursed him another time too, but wont share that one right now, bc i dont wanna scare anyone with my awesome power to curse.
Chox
Been Cautioned

Postby celticcarla » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:46 am

Chox wrote:once, when old bf was in hawaii and i was in new york - near the end of our 7 year relationship - next day was his birthday, and we were fighting.

i said to the people i was with, as adamantly as i could, i HOPE he has a bad birthday!

so on his birthday, he and the girl he was sleeping with (i didnt know that when i cursed him) were hiking up a volcano. she fell and cut her face so badly she had to be helicoptered out, and he couldnt go on the helicopter bc no room for him.

so.

that was a pretty bad birthday.

and taught me that you cant control HOW a curse is played out.

cursed him another time too, but wont share that one right now, bc i dont wanna scare anyone with my awesome power to curse.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :shock: now youre scary chox - to be feared from cursing :mrgreen: could you chuck a few through to the mccann on behalf of me and the same goes for the pair of them for clarence mitchell i think karma needs all the help it can get :mrgreen: I thank you in advance for the next curse throwing session will be headed to Rothley, i think clarence is pretty much living/hiding there these days so no need to pay for extra postage.
"We have a pact. This is our matter only. It is nobody else's business", says David Payne.
Gonçalo Amaral promises to clarify "all the lies created"
celticcarla
Mafia Boss

Postby Chox » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:59 am

well, carla,

i cant curse them - heres why - i might wish for, say, them to choke to death, right? and that SEEMS like a safe curse to put on them, and wont hurt anyone else. but what if they choked bc of smoke from a fire?

thats why i never curse anyone anymore - i learned from that incident (and others) that it can come true, just like you say the curse, but with unforeseen circumstances.

(i.e. - same bf, make a minor curse - "i HOPE his car keeps breaking and breaking!" and crossing a bride, a giant piece of ice floated off the roof of a truck and came through his windshield and my friend had to get a couple stitches on her forehead, because of it. so. i dont curse anymore! yipes!).
Chox
Been Cautioned

Postby bomaris » Mon May 19, 2008 2:00 am

OK, not me but a couple I know...

Their property overlooked the neighbour's bathroom. Although in daylight their bathroom window appeared frosted, at night with the lights on and no curtains, there was actually nothing much left to the imagination.

Bit of a dilemma...do you tell your neighbour? They dithered too much, not quite sure how to broach the subject. They left it too long: after a certain lapse of time, to mention it is to more or less confess to voyeurism! Procrastination here is not helpful. So...they never did tell them and the neighbours carried on merrily exposing themselves to the delight or horror of dinner party guests next door...
bomaris
Hardened Criminal

Postby HawkEyes1 » Sat May 24, 2008 9:24 am

The first time I heard of anyone I knew getting his or her revenge big time was when I was living in Florida. Our apartment building, situated along the Miami River, housed many interesting people from all walks of life, including several teachers, pilots, doctors, an FBI agent, a couple of CIA agents, several yachtsmen, a Swedish pharmacist, a former movie star from Cuba, and even a millionaire (who had acquired his apartment just for the prime boat mooring!), but mostly the people were lively and single in their twenties or early thirties. You get the picture, and many of us would meet up and gather around the swimming pool after work or at the weekend for a chat, a cold beer and a barbecue.

It is in this setting that I have two revenge stories. The first involved a woman anaesthetist from the local teaching hospital, who had been dating one of the CIA agents for a while. Apparently, this agent had been in the habit of chatting up some of the younger women poolside in their skimpy bikinis, and this had enfuriated our lady doctor. Since she had a key to her lover's apartment, she came back from the hospital, while he was away, to trash his apartment. She emptied the contents of his refrigerator; spilled milk over the kitchen floor; broke eggs; opened up mustard, tomato ketchup, and other sauce bottles; and then smeared the gooey mess all over the walls and on the brand-new carpet in the living room and the bedroom. Then to crown it all, she picked up one of his prized possessions, one of those enormous bottles of red wine from Spain (the kind with the greatly elongated neck), and swung it around, smashing it up against furniture and walls, until it eventually broke, and the wine went everywhere. Then she stormed out!

As you can imagine, the CIA agent was livid when he eventually came home to this scene of devastation...I remember that the manager of the apartment was called in to assess the damage, and it was astronomical. Needless to say, the CIA agent was asked to pay for the damage and vacate his apartment, but whether police charges were ever brought against the doctor, I never knew. I am sure that it was all hushed up.

By comparison, the other story is mild, and it involves yours truly. One day, I had been for a swim after work and was drying out by the pool before going in to cook dinner, when for some unknown reason my neighbour, the FBI agent, came over and started to tease me unmercifully to the amusement of the other residents. He was dressed in his usual work gear: a dark, formal suit, white shirt, tie, black socks and leather shoes, and he was standing with his back to the pool as he taunted me. I quickly leapt up and gave him just a tiny little push, and he fell backwards into the pool, making a mighty big splash. To my delight everyone clapped. Revenge was wonderful!

Afterwards, however, I felt very guilty and started to imagine how my FBI neighbour would retaliate, but instead I learned from others that I had earned his respect. Few people had ever been known to have stood up to his antics. Later, as we became good friends, I learned why he was being such an ass that evening. He told me that he was working undercover and needed to take on this "kooky" character that people would not take seriously. And guess what, one of the people he had been investigating was none other than the CIA agent.

A double whammy for our unfaithful friend!
HawkEyes1
On Parole

Re:

Postby mr_markham » Thu May 29, 2008 11:52 am

chimaera wrote:After our divorce, my ex said he wanted the engagement ring back as it was valuable and I no longer had a right to it. I stalled him for a couple of weeks and eventually gave it back to him. I wonder how long it took him to find out that the 2 carat diamond had been replaced with a zircon? The money I got for that diamond fed me and my kids for a considerable time.

Hey that is EXCELLENT!
Good for you!
He had no right to ask for that ring back; what a cheap b******.
If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!
mr_markham
New In Town

Postby mr_markham » Thu May 29, 2008 12:18 pm

I was once caught standing at the end of a long line in a 14 items or fewer check out lane at the gocery store. I had a small basket of a few things, yogurt, coffee in a can, some odds and ends. It was a busy day at the store and people were taking way more than 14 things at once through the lines, but the checkout folks were letting it happen anyway. Getting rid of the extras, i guess. It bothered a lot of people, especially this little old lady in front of me, who was moaning and groaning about how other people were getting too many thing, etc. and how inconvenienced she was. I just stood reading a magazine, i 'd had a long day at work for the Cancer Society and was tired after a sad day at work--where people were WAY more inconvenienced than having to wait in a line at the grocery store and would give anything to only have a complaint about wasting time in a line. Anyway, a new lane opened up and the guy runnign the register said to me , while motioning me to come forward with his hand, "Last person in line, come over here please, I'll ring you up" and the cranky old lady in front of me saw him do it, and began to back up to take my place in the line, and take my turn. She looked back and sort of smiled at me in this "Ha! I'll get one over on you!" way and said "I've had a HARD DAY" asif it had entitled her to my spot in thenew line. What she didn't see when she looked back was my basket on the floor at m y feet. I smiled back, reached lazily down and pulled out the only item likely to explode when her ancient butt would impact it, and thought "F*** you, grandma, I've had a hard day myself". SHe turned slowly for an ordinary adult, but fast for an antique like herself, and fell almost in slow motion down to the floor as her feet twisted over my basket. I stepped to the side, still smiling, and pushed my basket over to the side, leaned down, picked it up and turned to go get in line at the open check out. "Oh, dear." i said as I left her on the floor, at her 'accident'. As I did, I looked up and over at the checkout guy at the newly opened register. His mouth was agape; he had seen the WHOLE THING and knew I had deliberately let her fall over my groceries and save only the chocolate yogurt. OUr eyes met and there was still a happy smile on my face.
Looking back, I don't know whether I feel more embarrassed or glad I did it.
Hmmmm...glad, i guess. I mean, good God, the old bat had it coming.
If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!
mr_markham
New In Town

Previous

Return to Lounge/What are you talking about