Anyone for a quiz?

Introduce yourself and have a general conversation. What are you talking about today?

Re: Anyone for a quiz?

Postby Mazzerkhan » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:46 pm

A shameful head hanging 6/10...
Thanking God every day that my children are being raised by a Nutter..
Mazzerkhan
New In Town
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:18 pm

Re: Anyone for a quiz?

Postby Ladybugg » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:01 am

a quiz sounds like a great idea.. thanks for doing it so everyone can play

im new to the forum, how do you all get the cute pictures underneath your names?
Ladybugg
New In Town
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:05 pm

Re: Anyone for a quiz?

Postby cushty » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:21 pm

Ladybugg wrote:a quiz sounds like a great idea.. thanks for doing it so everyone can play

im new to the forum, how do you all get the cute pictures underneath your names?



google avatar and follow instructions
User avatar
cushty
Mafia Boss
 
Posts: 3271
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:40 pm

Re: Anyone for a quiz?

Postby Ladybugg » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:16 pm

thanx for that tip cushty :D
Ladybugg
New In Town
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:05 pm

Re: Anyone for a quiz?

Postby dumouchelwolf » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:55 pm

Yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10/10


Under Chickensoup

Got the idea from

Tomato Soup I dare say if I had of got 5/10 I would not have posted this hahahahhah :bounce: :bounce:

Thanks kiddo
HOPE THE PAELLA WAS WORTH IT MR and MRS McCANN.
User avatar
dumouchelwolf
First Time Offender
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:18 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow

Re: Anyone for a quiz?

Postby stoked » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:29 am

8/10 :)
User avatar
stoked
New In Town
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:10 am

Re: Anyone for a quiz?

Postby schade » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:45 pm

Got 9/10, under name of Calamari. Following idea from tomato soup and
chicken soup!!!!
schade
New In Town
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:12 pm

Re: Anyone for a quiz?

Postby somthinfishie » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:53 pm

Thanks ejm,I try to play most days,best score 10/10 worst was a cringe makeing 6. :oops:

~~fishie
we have to speculate about the situation Madeleine finds herself (in).

Gerry McCanns blog day 184.


http://www.mccannfiles.com
User avatar
somthinfishie
On Parole
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:04 pm
Location: southeast Hants

Re: Anyone for a quiz?

Postby Zawja » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:15 pm

thanks for that....got 10.....very surprised at myself :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Zawja
New In Town
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:32 pm

Re: Anyone for a quiz?

Postby Elemental » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:44 am

whooohoo I'm second!
Let that be a lesson to one and to all, a person is a person, no matter how small.
User avatar
Elemental
On Parole
 
Posts: 1401
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:36 pm

Re: Anyone for a quiz?

Postby Brad1963 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:27 am

Elemental wrote:whooohoo I'm second!


There I was confiednt in first place 9 correct in quick smart time and the last question is on the Eurovision Song COntest!!!

Talk about a kick in the teeth. I demand the name of your quizmaster! He will be getting a strongly worded message from my lawyer.
Image
User avatar
Brad1963
First Time Offender
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:34 am
Location: Call Me A Chimp One More Time And...

Re: Anyone for a quiz?

Postby Elemental » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:32 am

Brad1963 wrote:
Elemental wrote:whooohoo I'm second!


There I was confiednt in first place 9 correct in quick smart time and the last question is on the Eurovision Song COntest!!!

Talk about a kick in the teeth. I demand the name of your quizmaster! He will be getting a strongly worded message from my lawyer.


Well all I can say is

Image
Let that be a lesson to one and to all, a person is a person, no matter how small.
User avatar
Elemental
On Parole
 
Posts: 1401
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:36 pm

Re: Anyone for a quiz?

Postby Brad1963 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:41 am

Elemental wrote:
Brad1963 wrote:
Elemental wrote:whooohoo I'm second!


There I was confiednt in first place 9 correct in quick smart time and the last question is on the Eurovision Song COntest!!!

Talk about a kick in the teeth. I demand the name of your quizmaster! He will be getting a strongly worded message from my lawyer.


Well all I can say is

Image


Right that's war.

Image
Elemental's first day at Nursery went well.
Image
User avatar
Brad1963
First Time Offender
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:34 am
Location: Call Me A Chimp One More Time And...

Re: Anyone for a quiz?

Postby Elemental » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:57 am

Image
Let that be a lesson to one and to all, a person is a person, no matter how small.
User avatar
Elemental
On Parole
 
Posts: 1401
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:36 pm

Re: Anyone for a quiz?

Postby Brad1963 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:59 am

Image

I'll be back!
Image
User avatar
Brad1963
First Time Offender
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:34 am
Location: Call Me A Chimp One More Time And...

PreviousNext

Return to Lounge/What are you talking about

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests