Sick Pro's resort to images of Iraqi children to manipulate

Introduce yourself and have a general conversation. What are you talking about today?

Sick Pro's resort to images of Iraqi children to manipulate

Postby DrachenSachen » Fri May 30, 2008 3:15 am

Complete with head wounds too :evil: How sadly desperate to exploit injured children in this way :x

Virgin Media Big Debates - General discussion - The disappearance of Madeleine McCann

http://forums.virginmedia.com/n/pfx/for ... ates&tid=3

Posted by Sleuth * 29-May-2008 9:53 PM

Just to prove that dragon scrotum is wrong, and that there ARE still good people walking the earth, I'll have a go at posting this, though I haven't tried putting up pics before.

It's a tough, but heart-warming story...with a picture of John Gebhardt in Iraq

John Gebhardt's wife, Mindy, said that this little girl's entire family was executed. The insurgents intended to execute the little girl also, and shot her in the head...but they failed to kill her. She was cared for in John's hospital and is healing up, but continues to cry and moan. The nurses said John is the only one who seems to calm her down, so John has spent the last four nights holding her while they both slept in that chair. The girl is coming along with her healing.

He is a real Star of the war, and represents what the Western world is trying to do.

This, my friends, is worth sharing with the WORLD! Go for it!!
You'll never see things like this in the news. Please keep this going. Nothing will happen if you don't, but the public needs to see pictures like this and needs to realize that we're making a difference. Even if it is just one little girl at a time.

Live Radio und Web-TV aus allen Ländern

http://www.surfmusik.de/
DrachenSachen
On Parole

Re: Sick Pro's resort to images of Iraqi children to manipulate

Postby LA Lady » Fri May 30, 2008 4:51 am

Hi DrachenSachen,

Thank you for your post. I can only describe this as a bittersweet moment for myself. Hope amongst horror. There are truly wonderful people in this world. Bless the G.I. and bless this dear little child.

This picture is worth a thousand words.
George Orwell - a visionary
LA Lady
Local Lag

Postby IsChildNeglectLegal » Fri May 30, 2008 11:57 am

Yes very humanitarian but the question is...if the UK & US hadn't invaded Iraq would the little Girl's Parents not still be alive? :?
Pro McConn, excusing Child neglect since 3rd May 2007

Clarrie...if it's good enough for the PJ it's good enough for ME..get over yourself you are now't but a Pink Windbag !

"Use the Force"........the Police Force to lock the B*ggers up.
IsChildNeglectLegal
On Parole

Postby Tripz » Fri May 30, 2008 12:01 pm

IsChildNeglectLegal wrote:Yes very humanitarian but the question is...if the UK & US hadn't invaded Iraq would the little Girl's Parents not still be alive? :?

That is the pertinent question :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :|
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
Tripz
Lifer

Postby IsChildNeglectLegal » Fri May 30, 2008 12:22 pm

To be honest that Photo looks staged to me, "win their Hearts & Minds" ......there again I could just be cynical as a result of the McConns scamms.. :oops:

Incidently that Bloke is in the Airforce so strictly speaking althogh he is in a Theatre of operations he wouldn't be classed as a "Front line Solider", looking after casualties is his job, he isn't a superhuman killing machine with a soft spot for Kids.. :roll:

Clarrie...if it's good enough for the PJ it's good enough for ME..get over yourself you are now't but a Pink Windbag !

IsChildNeglectLegal
On Parole

Postby Tripz » Fri May 30, 2008 1:23 pm

I would tend to agree...very much staged :twisted:
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
Tripz
Lifer

Postby earthspirit » Fri May 30, 2008 1:36 pm

DrachenSachen wrote:Complete with head wounds too :evil: How sadly desperate to exploit injured children in this way :x

Virgin Media Big Debates - General discussion - The disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Just to prove that dragon scrotum is wrong, and that there ARE still good people walking the earth, I'll have a go at posting this, though I haven't tried putting up pics before.

John Gebhardt's wife, Mindy, said that this little girl's entire family was executed. The insurgents intended to execute the little girl also, and shot her in the head...but they failed to kill her. She was cared for in John's hospital and is healing up, but continues to cry and moan. The nurses said John is the only one who seems to calm her down, so John has spent the last four nights holding her while they both slept in that chair. The girl is coming along with her healing.

He is a real Star of the war, and represents what the Western world is trying to do.

You'll never see things like this in the news. Please keep this going. Nothing will happen if you don't, but the public needs to see pictures like this and needs to realize that we're making a difference. Even if it is just one little girl at a time.

what a beautiful image

soldiers do a lot more than just shoot people
earthspirit_truthseeker on the mirror forum

always searching for the truth and for now, for madeleine, who never got to be 4
earthspirit
On Parole

Postby AspieDistra » Fri May 30, 2008 2:38 pm

I rather like most of the people on here but I must admit to finding a lot of DrachenSachen's posts rather sickening.
Keep the AspieDistra Flying
AspieDistra
Suspect

Postby IsChildNeglectLegal » Fri May 30, 2008 3:25 pm

earthspirit wrote:
DrachenSachen wrote:Complete with head wounds too :evil: How sadly desperate to exploit injured children in this way :x

what a beautiful image

soldiers do a lot more than just shoot people

I doubt very, very much if that "Soldier" (Airman/Medic) has ever shot anyone or even had the oppertunity/desire to.. :wink:

IsChildNeglectLegal
On Parole

Postby MoeSzyslak » Fri May 30, 2008 3:32 pm

That story brought me to tears.
It's a shame human beings can be so awful to each other.
And, yes, I know there are politics involved, but I am talking simply about the human experience.
Poor little girl.
"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." - Benjamin Franklin
MoeSzyslak
On Parole

Return to Lounge/What are you talking about