The case of today Re DeBunker.

Introduce yourself and have a general conversation. What are you talking about today?

Re: The case of today Re DeBunker.

Postby coral » Fri May 30, 2008 11:53 am

bonnybraes1 wrote:How on earth can anyone believe or trust DeBunker? Nothing he says or does is ever true. This is the man who trolled his own forum, remember, and blamed us.
He delights in his multi ids, his sock puppets, his mind games...
Anyone who has ever been on the receiving end of it knows exactly what he is.
Just suppose we had all taken leave of our senses sufficiently to let him post openly here.
You can bet your last penny his other ids would quickly join in and agree with him..maybe one or two would disagree to look realistic, because that strokes his ego.
I, for one, have no intention of playing mind games with that kind of psycho.
When he gets caught, he gets banned. Easy as that.

I am totally mystified with what is going on at the otehr site and Debunker, I guess its anotehr one of their little games. Some posts over there are simply incredible, obviously critcising people here for ahving multiple IDS and blindly accepting Debunkers reasons for same. One poster even goes as far as saying he only creates an ID after another has been banned - well in that case hes been banned over 100 times :roll: and do they never stop to think WHY he is being banned?

This quote from Nicholass seems to be verging on the hero worship :

"Thanks for the explanation Debunker. That's clarified it for me.

What I don't understand is why you don't use your superior intellect, knowledge of facts, capacity to recall, drive and energy to set up an 'unbiased' site to compete with McCannFiles, plus a section dedicated to dispelling forum myths.

As far as I can see you're wasting your precious time posting on that forum."
coral
Local Lag

Postby librarising » Fri May 30, 2008 11:55 am

coral wrote:This quote from Nicholass seems to be verging on the hero worship :

Narcissism.
It ain't over till the thin lady sings.
librarising
Been Cautioned

Postby miffed » Fri May 30, 2008 11:56 am

The problem is that Debunker is here - in disguise - and will always be here. And I do understand why Nbrado thought it better to have him out in the open as opposed to him in disguise. It was just a judgement error on Nbrado's part, because as bjr said, the nasty banning process would have to start all over again, which I'm sure must be quite upsetting for the mods/admin involved. Only those that have been victims of nasty trolls will understand the discomfort of using the same forum as the trolls.
miffed
On Parole

Postby almostgothic » Fri May 30, 2008 11:59 am

Yes, he's given them another convoluted story about how he's not the owner/admin of the site, :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: and guess what ... they've swallowed it hook, line and sinker - unbelievable!

These people are beyond help or advice - they just can't see what's going on under their very noses ... :roll:
It's not a cesspit, Clarrie - it's a SCEPTIC TANK.
almostgothic
You're Nicked

Postby miffed » Fri May 30, 2008 12:00 pm

Poor Nicholass doesn't realise Debunker is a troll - he is not interested in Madeleine or the McCanns - why waste precious time on serious issues when there is fun to be had in trolling forums, including his own?
miffed
On Parole

Postby Poppyflowers » Fri May 30, 2008 12:09 pm

bonnybraes1 wrote:How on earth can anyone believe or trust DeBunker? Nothing he says or does is ever true. This is the man who trolled his own forum, remember, and blamed us.
He delights in his multi ids, his sock puppets, his mind games...
Anyone who has ever been on the receiving end of it knows exactly what he is.
Just suppose we had all taken leave of our senses sufficiently to let him post openly here.
You can bet your last penny his other ids would quickly join in and agree with him..maybe one or two would disagree to look realistic, because that strokes his ego.
I, for one, have no intention of playing mind games with that kind of psycho.
When he gets caught, he gets banned. Easy as that.

++++++++++++++++++++

The trouble is Bonny - you will play mind games with him because he will join again. and again...and again.

At least as Debunker you know who you are dealing with and I beleive that was Nbrado's intention. Where is Nbrado - is he coming back?He must feel dreadful.
A man can't be too careful in the choice of his enemies.
Oscar Wilde
Poppyflowers
New In Town

Postby justin » Fri May 30, 2008 12:23 pm

At least its being recognised as "bullying" by some of their own members now.

vaguelydissapointed

Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:32 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree, I hate the 'let's single out a poster and pick on them' threads. It's just bullying and vindictive.

Especially when they alway seem to be about either BB or Carly.

If someone has a personal issue with an individual poster I'm not sure this forum is the place to air it. imho

Postby blondie2 » Fri May 30, 2008 12:35 pm

justin wrote:At least its being recognised as "bullying" by some of their own members now.

vaguelydissapointed

Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:32 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree, I hate the 'let's single out a poster and pick on them' threads. It's just bullying and vindictive.

Especially when they alway seem to be about either BB or Carly.

If someone has a personal issue with an individual poster I'm not sure this forum is the place to air it. imho

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
VAdA,
Well said! You have always been the voice of reason over there! Great admiration for you!!

BJR
You have my unstinting support and admiration as always!
blondie2
Mafia Boss

Postby miffed » Fri May 30, 2008 1:19 pm

DeBunker - Dark Forum wrote:AFAIAC the 3As is basically beyond redemption and they deserve all the trolling they get. Surprisingly it is not all me. there are other uber-trolls posting there because frequently Nbrado 'unveils' me as a name I have never posted under.

And it is fun to run rings round them, and to see how high I can get a post count before being unmasked.

It also means that the level of paranoia on the site is kept at maximum. All the better to help it implode.

Just to remind some of us - DeBunker's aim is to spread paranoia around here. Don't let it happen.
miffed
On Parole

Postby librarising » Fri May 30, 2008 1:23 pm

miffed wrote:
DeBunker - Dark Forum wrote:AFAIAC the 3As is basically beyond redemption and they deserve all the trolling they get. Surprisingly it is not all me. there are other uber-trolls posting there because frequently Nbrado 'unveils' me as a name I have never posted under.

And it is fun to run rings round them, and to see how high I can get a post count before being unmasked.

It also means that the level of paranoia on the site is kept at maximum. All the better to help it implode.

Just to remind some of us - DeBunker's aim is to spread paranoia around here. Don't let it happen.

BUMPEROONIE!
It ain't over till the thin lady sings.
librarising
Been Cautioned

Postby bonnybraes1 » Fri May 30, 2008 1:29 pm

miffed wrote:

Yawn.
DeBunker = bullcarp = FACT

Editted to add: Not you, miffed! :oops:
bonnybraes1

Postby DaughtersofEriN » Fri May 30, 2008 2:27 pm

Only having been here 5 mins-& lurking a bit before, I am not sufficiently informed to comment on person in question.
However, I would just like to say, if no-one minds that I respect BJR for being honest about the matter.
I, and I expect a number of you, may have been on forums where admin/mods actions are not as honest or open, shall we say.
I also thought it was quite an admirable thing for Bjr to ask for a democratic decision regarding whether to quit or not-I have seen mods elsewhere whop, let's say, believe in autocracy rather than democracy.
For what it's worth, Bjr, you have my support!
YOU CANNOT SEARCH FOR THAT WHICH IS NOT LOST.
DaughtersofEriN
New In Town

Postby blondie2 » Fri May 30, 2008 2:43 pm

I think Debunker has several aliases on his own site. I think he IS the committee!! Certainly he is three of the main characters.
blondie2
Mafia Boss

Postby EasyJetter » Fri May 30, 2008 2:57 pm

librarising wrote:
Plath wrote:Am concerned however that there could be a crossover point where the 'juvenile' crosses from internet fantasy to actual re-enactment of the desire/dream or whatever you want to call it. If one is able sufficiently to correlate information, from many sources, one cannot rule out the possiblity that such a thing could happen. These people are sociopaths IMO and as such are extremely dangerous in the wrong situation.

I agree; I think that the more irrational/psychopathic criminal behaviour often starts this way. In this case though I suspect that the internet is actually satisfying the power urges. All the same I wouldn't like to think that little twerps like DB had my street address. Who's that in the rusty Micra over the road? - I might have to go out with a can of Flit or something.

I nearly fell off my sofa when I heard that. :lol: :lol:

Debunker seems to think he is some kind of Batman in Gotham City.
EasyJetter
New In Town

Postby bonnybraes1 » Fri May 30, 2008 3:55 pm

Well, I think that's enough space wasted on BANNED TROLL!
bonnybraes1

Previous

Return to Lounge/What are you talking about