The case of today Re DeBunker.

Introduce yourself and have a general conversation. What are you talking about today?

Re: The case of today Re DeBunker.

Postby Plath » Fri May 30, 2008 9:41 am

bigmummy wrote:Is the vile thread about Carly the start of another bout of slagging us off personaly, disgusting

That is totally disgusting bigmummy. Sick sick people. I am with Carly here.
Plath
Been Cautioned

Postby miffed » Fri May 30, 2008 9:46 am

The only use for that forum is for us to realise quite how nasty some of them really are - their true colours come out nicely. It's a pity about some of the genuine posters - pros and antis - that are being taken in by the trolls (and some extreme pros like cat3).
miffed
On Parole

Postby bigmummy » Fri May 30, 2008 9:50 am

miffed wrote:The only use for that forum is for us to realise quite how nasty some of them really are - their true colours come out nicely. It's a pity about some of the genuine posters - pros and antis - that are being taken in by the trolls (and some extreme pros like cat3).

I do feel for some of the genuine ones caught up in this war, and that is what it is war,
Debunker has set the site up to slag off and destroy the 3As, if not on his own then with the help of the people behind Green Witch and Red Crown,
bigmummy
On Parole

Postby marian » Fri May 30, 2008 9:55 am

Bring it on BJR.

The coward who calls himself debunker or any of his/her aliases is not welcome amongst Madeleine's supporters.
"whoever she's with she'll be giving them their tuppenceworth"
marian
First Time Offender

Postby Plath » Fri May 30, 2008 9:57 am

Agreed marian. I'm with BJR here.
Plath
Been Cautioned

Postby Sad Git » Fri May 30, 2008 10:06 am

I am mortified to hear about the emails sent to ratonthebeam, I don't blame him/her for being sick of the whole thing.

I think the Police will take the emails very seriously, threatening to abduct a child cannot be considered the same as the usual run-of-the-mill abuse.

These people are seriously twisted.
Don't allow the McMedia to keep the public ignorant, download our leaflets now!
http://www.uploadthis.co.uk/uploads/jjp ... S%20bw.pdf
http://www.uploadthis.co.uk/uploads/jjp ... Mother.pdf
Sad Git
On Parole

Postby Laffin Assasin » Fri May 30, 2008 11:07 am

librarising wrote:
ratonthebeam wrote:I got a PM from Bonnybraes last night, saying that Debunker had been banned again. I probably won't be posting much here anymore anyway now, because I am utterly stunned that it should all have gotten to this level in the first place. I don't feel safe anymore, here or on any other forum, and although I care passionately about what happened to Madeleine, I have my own children's safety to think about. I have already had nasty emails telling me that I would soon know what it was like to lose a child, and they are now in the hands of the Police.

I believe Nbrado just did what he thought was for the best, but I would have honestly credited him with a bit more sense.

I am out of here for the moment. To all posters and friends on here and elsewhere, be careful out there!

Given your (and your colleague's) past experience with that twerp 'Assassin' (quite possibly another alias of this one poisonous individual) I can see where you're coming from Rat. But actually I like the way this forum reacted. Nbrado's mistake was not an ignorant or careless one, it was an attempt to sort things out, he just invested a bit too much trust where absolutely none was warranted - and that's a good human response. The public response of the rest of the mods was a demonstration of their good faith and good sense - what's more it showed that their good faith with the posters here was placed above their good faith with nbrado, a tough one I think and hard on nbrado whom I for one hope will return.

What I'm saying is, you're in good hands here imo.

Really sorry to hear about those terrible emails.

Mafia Boss

Postby bonnybraes1 » Fri May 30, 2008 11:11 am

Whoa, Everyone! Please, no more fights! We're talking about two different people here, with similar names, before this goes any further.
bonnybraes1

Postby paulosgirl » Fri May 30, 2008 11:12 am

Debunker was and still is around and will always be. :x

After thinking about it I think Nbrado's idea was "better the devil you know" and I agree with it completely.
paulosgirl
On Parole

Postby Poppyflowers » Fri May 30, 2008 11:20 am

paulosgirl wrote:Debunker was and still is around and will always be. :x

After thinking about it I think Nbrado's idea was "better the devil you know" and I agree with it completely.

+++++++++++++

I go with that completely PG. Furthermore I think its wrong that NBrado's explanation was deleted.
A man can't be too careful in the choice of his enemies.
Oscar Wilde
Poppyflowers
New In Town

Postby paulosgirl » Fri May 30, 2008 11:22 am

Poppyflowers wrote:

+++++++++++++

I go with that completely PG. Furthermore I think its wrong that NBrado's explanation was deleted.

Yes.But I read it more carefully before it was deleted.
And I got the point.
paulosgirl
On Parole

Postby Poppyflowers » Fri May 30, 2008 11:31 am

paulosgirl wrote:
Poppyflowers wrote:

+++++++++++++

And I got the point.

+++++++++++

As did I. But WHY delete It at all?
A man can't be too careful in the choice of his enemies.
Oscar Wilde
Poppyflowers
New In Town

Postby librarising » Fri May 30, 2008 11:35 am

bonnybraes1 wrote:Whoa, Everyone! Please, no more fights! We're talking about two different people here, with similar names, before this goes any further.

Phew, thanks Bonnybraes. Let me make it quite plain that the 'Assassin' I was referring to may be clearly distinguished from our own friendly and humorous and entirely innocent assassin by the following means:

It is a tiresome and abusive troll.
It has no sense of responsibility and has mounted personal attacks on and off forums on many posters including poor Rat.
It resembles that twerp Debunker in more than one way.

Laffin Assassin is, obviously, none of these. I ought to have thought of the possible confusions before posting. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
It ain't over till the thin lady sings.
librarising
Been Cautioned

Postby paulosgirl » Fri May 30, 2008 11:36 am

Poppyflowers wrote:
paulosgirl wrote:
Poppyflowers wrote:

+++++++++++++

And I got the point.

+++++++++++

As did I. But WHY delete It at all?

I don't know that.
But I think a lot of people misunderstood Nbrado's purpose. :(
paulosgirl
On Parole

Postby bonnybraes1 » Fri May 30, 2008 11:44 am

How on earth can anyone believe or trust DeBunker? Nothing he says or does is ever true. This is the man who trolled his own forum, remember, and blamed us.
He delights in his multi ids, his sock puppets, his mind games...
Anyone who has ever been on the receiving end of it knows exactly what he is.
Just suppose we had all taken leave of our senses sufficiently to let him post openly here.
You can bet your last penny his other ids would quickly join in and agree with him..maybe one or two would disagree to look realistic, because that strokes his ego.
I, for one, have no intention of playing mind games with that kind of psycho.
When he gets caught, he gets banned. Easy as that.
bonnybraes1

PreviousNext

Return to Lounge/What are you talking about