Martin Brunt's blog

Introduce yourself and have a general conversation. What are you talking about today?

Martin Brunt's blog

Postby Spartacus » Thu May 29, 2008 6:15 pm

There's a character on there that calls itself 'claire from s wales,' although I think it actually posts under several user names ( the ranting style, small case 'i' and general level of illiteracy is hard to miss )

Anyway, the reason I mention it is because this person is constantly making derogatory reference to 3A's, and I wondered if it posts here ... and under what name

Anyone know ? ... only it'll give me the chance to use that 'foe' facility at last :D ... I can't stand the thought of wasting my time reading anything the numbskull is posting on here
Spartacus
Been Cautioned

Re: Martin Brunt's blog

Postby Dove » Fri May 30, 2008 2:43 pm

Can't be very much help, although I have noticed a few people who use small case letter i when speaking of themselves, I put it down to an inferiority complex. Good luck in your search, do tell if you think that you're closing in on this enemy within.
Be that which you would make others.

Amiel
http://dorsetdove.blogspot.com/
Dove
You're Nicked

Postby sasha » Fri May 30, 2008 3:11 pm

I don't think that claire from s wales does post on here under any other name. She just limits her inane rants to the sky blogs.
sasha
Been Cautioned

Postby OoBubblesoO » Fri May 30, 2008 3:32 pm

sasha wrote:I don't think that claire from s wales does post on here under any other name. She just limits her inane rants to the sky blogs.

Oh 'it' looks in here regularly. But it's too scared to admit who it is :lol: I've asked her many times to identify herself but shes too chicken simply because she knows she has a bad name with all blog sites...

When the McCanns are charged and sentenced, she'll disappear out of pure frustration. And her alter egos :wink:
OoBubblesoO
First Time Offender

Postby frencheuropean » Fri May 30, 2008 3:40 pm

i am not sure if she ist posting here but i hope you are successfull in your searches because i want the truth. :D
frencheuropean
First Time Offender

Postby notdeadfred » Fri May 30, 2008 4:25 pm

I've noticed claire before now, not a very nice person is she?
It was our holiday too
notdeadfred
On Parole

Return to Lounge/What are you talking about