817 on line, all time record. What's up?

Introduce yourself and have a general conversation. What are you talking about today?

Re: 817 on line, all time record. What's up?

Postby Impartial » Fri May 30, 2008 7:41 am

Does it still reflect who of the registered Members is online atm or does it mean who was online in the last hour?
All my posts are based on the fact that Kate and Gerry were made arguidos - on suspicion of concealment of the corpse and simulation of the crime of abduction (JdN)
Impartial
Hardened Criminal

Postby gotcha » Fri May 30, 2008 7:46 am

nbrado wrote:
Laffin Assasin wrote:All them emailed posters i sent out may have helped :wink: :lol:

I'm sure every bit of publicity helps but i thought it would be nice to give a more accurate reflection of what goes on here in the space of 60 minutes.

Like the webserver stats show there is much more people reading this forum than actually posting.

So hey all you lurkers - sign up today and join in!
Hi Nbrado :oops:

come on lurkers join up........you know you want to.......best forum out there :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
gotcha
New In Town

Postby Lumpy Leopard » Fri May 30, 2008 8:06 am

I think all the McCann lies are finally catching up and as this seems to be one of the few places on the internet where freedom of speech is allowed in this case and information that is not available elsewhere, more people just want the truth now and they will come here to get it.

Good work everyone keep it up :bounce:
Freedom of Speech 03/05/07 R.I.P
Lumpy Leopard
Suspect

Previous

Return to Lounge/What are you talking about