German babies in freezer - horrendous article

Introduce yourself and have a general conversation. What are you talking about today?

German babies in freezer - horrendous article

Postby Galatine » Mon May 05, 2008 3:43 pm

Just came across this one on the BBC :shock: :cry:

And yet commentators on the McCann case STILL vilify anyone that dares think the parents could have been involved in some way :?

|
|
v

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7383837.stm
Galatine
You're Nicked

Re: German babies in freezer - horrendous article

Postby Primavera » Mon May 05, 2008 3:57 pm

Horrendous. I also read that there was another, similar case in Germany fairly recently.
"I can no longer observe such pleased mad faces."
("Killers," by Alice Walker.)

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/
Primavera
First Time Offender

Postby PantsOfGanga » Mon May 05, 2008 4:03 pm

It's okay - it's the bleedin' Krauts at it again - you can never trust those Gerry's for one minute. As you can see, they eat their own babies.

Everybody knows it's only foreigners that do horrible things to their own children. It never happens here in good old safe Blighty. Especially not if the parents are doctors.

Stiff upper lip, what. Drink your tea everybody and carry on reading your copy of the Daily Xenophobe. Everything is ticketty boo in nuclear family land.
Thought for the day: Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
PantsOfGanga
On Parole

Postby roisin » Mon May 05, 2008 4:05 pm

PantsOfGanga wrote:It's okay - it's the bleedin' Krauts at it again - you can never trust those Gerry's for one minute. As you can see, they eat their own babies.

Everybody knows it's only foreigners that do horrible things to their own children. It never happens here in good old safe Blighty. Especially not if the parents are doctors.

Stiff upper lip, what. Drink your tea everybody and carry on reading your copy of the Daily Xenophobe. Everything is ticketty boo in nuclear family land.

I REALLY like the way you think and write, PantsOfGanga.
"Their reluctance to return to Portugal is a clear sign that they are guilty."
roisin
Local Lag

Postby Galatine » Mon May 05, 2008 4:08 pm

PantsOfGanga wrote:It's okay - it's the bleedin' Krauts at it again - you can never trust those Gerry's for one minute. As you can see, they eat their own babies.

A perfect display of satire PoG...sadly :cry:
Galatine
You're Nicked

Postby Clarisa » Mon May 05, 2008 5:00 pm

Mr Fingernuts!!

Sorry, had a bit off fluff on me glasses lol
Clarisa
Been Cautioned

Postby Impartial » Mon May 05, 2008 9:16 pm

A life is not valued high anymore and not only in Germany
All my posts are based on the fact that Kate and Gerry were made arguidos - on suspicion of concealment of the corpse and simulation of the crime of abduction (JdN)
Impartial
Hardened Criminal

Postby lovemedo » Mon May 05, 2008 9:24 pm

I'm really devastated to hear that. AGAIN. I don't know how often we heard of that in recent years....babies in freezers and skeletons in flower pots.

as always: people reckon to never have recognised a pregnancy. I can't believe that.

what about the pill or adoption? no? is this world full of fritzls and dead babies? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

kraut lovemedo
swimming on the river rhine!
lovemedo
Local Lag

Postby mexx » Mon May 05, 2008 9:36 pm

Now I'm going to sound very old fashioned and out of touch.

The world is full of horrible films, magazines, internet.....people are becoming corrupted and they don't even realise they're receiving subliminal messages every day.

If something bothers you, whether it's a child, an old relative, a husband/wife, the modern answer is: Get Rid Of It.

We live in a selfish and very short-sighted world of immediate gratification; the sort of world that was once, not long ago, inhabited only by those with so-called serious personality disorders. Even the Law now allows what's known as "defensive litigation"..... it means do anything, say anything, as long as you can wriggle out of it, it's legal and ok.

It's a way of life that is unsustainable. Forget worrying about global warming. Until we can alter behaviour, there is no chance whatsoever for the natural world, and thus no hope for any of us.
mexx
On Parole

Postby shattra » Mon May 05, 2008 10:05 pm

mexx wrote:Now I'm going to sound very old fashioned and out of touch.

The world is full of horrible films, magazines, internet.....people are becoming corrupted and they don't even realise they're receiving subliminal messages every day.

If something bothers you, whether it's a child, an old relative, a husband/wife, the modern answer is: Get Rid Of It.

We live in a selfish and very short-sighted world of immediate gratification; the sort of world that was once, not long ago, inhabited only by those with so-called serious personality disorders. Even the Law now allows what's known as "defensive litigation"..... it means do anything, say anything, as long as you can wriggle out of it, it's legal and ok.

It's a way of life that is unsustainable. Forget worrying about global warming. Until we can alter behaviour, there is no chance whatsoever for the natural world, and thus no hope for any of us.

Mexx: You sound neither old nor out-of-touch. You sound "aware" and as far as I know, there's no age cut-off for prescience. I agree that the major population is receiving subliminal messages through telly, mags, and, the old stand-by, newspapers.

It's deliberate and extremely effective. A swift review of what passes for "news" can bring anyone up to snuff regarding what is being sold for "group thought". The calculated desensitization of the "sheeple" can be observed in any daily when one considers the uptick in thuggery and the alarming ages of said thugs. Our youngest are being intellectually lobotomized by video games and other "sparklies". Its as old as the ages, Ceasar said it "give them bread and circuses".
shattra
New In Town

Return to Lounge/What are you talking about