jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Sciences, Space Exploration, Cosmic Charts and Horoscpoes. Did Man really walk on the moon? Everything you need to know and more.

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Arbiter » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:58 am

Are you saying you have proof the first christians - the supposed hijackers of the sun religion - celebrated 25th of december as christs birthday.

I must have missed that.

Could you repost it please.
User avatar
Arbiter
On Parole
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:50 pm

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Tripz » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:13 am

Arbiee are you just being ignoramus over this or are you truly xxxxxx? what is it? :roll:

Xians weren't an organised religion it was a religion based on many different cults. the 350ce date was when the notion that Xians should hi jack [your words] the pagan ritual of the winter solstice..This is evidence that NO man named Yeshua walked this Earth as a guise to Yahweh. I don't see the relevance in your point here.
I'm still waiting for the evidence of 12 disciples of Yeshua outside the bible? Your turn methinks! :wink:
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
User avatar
Tripz
Lifer
 
Posts: 5311
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: MAGIK ROUNDABOUT

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Arbiter » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:56 am

So.. is that an admission that you have no evidence that the first christians - the supposed hijacked of the sun religion - celebrated 25th december and that he earliest you've got is Pope Julius' successful attempt to kill pagan celebrations on 25th december 320 years later when christianity had already spread to all parts of the known world?

Is it?
User avatar
Arbiter
On Parole
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:50 pm

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Tripz » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:59 am

Arbiter wrote:So.. is that an admission that you have no evidence that the first christians - the supposed hijacked of the sun religion - celebrated 25th december and that he earliest you've got is Pope Julius' successful attempt to kill pagan celebrations on 25th december 320 years later when christianity had already spread to all parts of the known world?

Is it?

Let's try this angle have you got proof outside of bible of these so-called 12 disciples of yeshua - YES or NO? Arbiee..come on have you.. This is relevant in this topic...I await. :wink:
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
User avatar
Tripz
Lifer
 
Posts: 5311
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: MAGIK ROUNDABOUT

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Arbiter » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:59 pm

Let's try this angle have you got proof outside of bible of these so-called 12 disciples of yeshua - YES or NO? Arbiee..come on have you.. This is relevant in this topic...I await.


No it's not relevant.. it's an attempt at distraction because you can't provide proof of your claims. I don't care if there is or isn't proof outside the bible about the 12 disciples, I haven't made any claims about it.

You however have repeated made claims you have no proof for.
User avatar
Arbiter
On Parole
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:50 pm

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Tripz » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:51 pm

[Jesus is born on Christ-mas day, December 25th. Actually, knowledgeable Christians will admit the tradition of celebrating Jesus' birth on December 25 was an attempt to place a Christian significance on a pagan holiday. Pope Julius (350 CE) assigned the birth of Jesus to December 25.3 Pagans of numerous solar religions celebrated the birth of their Sun God on December 25th. What Christians don't realize is how much more of their religion has been borrowed from pagan religions. Christians admit they don't know what day Jesus was born. They don't even know what year he was born. This just raises a lot more questions about how much they don't know.
disprove!
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
User avatar
Tripz
Lifer
 
Posts: 5311
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: MAGIK ROUNDABOUT

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Arbiter » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:42 am

Christianity didn't begin in 350 AD.

Do you have proof that the founders of christianity - the supposed hijackers of the sun religion - celebrated 25th december as christs birthday?

Yes or no?
User avatar
Arbiter
On Parole
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:50 pm

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Tripz » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:53 am

Arbiter wrote:Christianity didn't begin in 350 AD.

Do you have proof that the founders of christianity - the supposed hijackers of the sun religion - celebrated 25th december as christs birthday?

Yes or no?

What :roll: ...read the last post Arbiee. As you have already agreed even yourself dont have the exact day of a birth of Yeshua..THINK!
The hijacking happened in 350ce not in some pagan/hebrew epoch. THINK! Why is the 25 December called CHRIST MAS day? Do you not recognise any words in that title? What could this possibly mean Arbiee..Huh? :wink:
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
User avatar
Tripz
Lifer
 
Posts: 5311
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: MAGIK ROUNDABOUT

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Arbiter » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:09 am

Tripz wrote:
Arbiter wrote:Christianity didn't begin in 350 AD.

Do you have proof that the founders of christianity - the supposed hijackers of the sun religion - celebrated 25th december as christs birthday?

Yes or no?

What :roll: ...read the last post Arbiee. As you have already agreed even yourself dont have the exact day of a birth of Yeshua..THINK!
The hijacking happened in 350ce not in some pagan/hebrew epoch. THINK! Why is the 25 December called CHRIST MAS day? Do you not recognise any words in that title? What could this possibly mean Arbiee..Huh? :wink:


Nope... by 350 AD christianity was spread all over the known world and the last gospel was written at least 200 years prior to that. Pope Julius didn't found christianity, he muscled in on pagan feasts in order to try and kill them (which was hugely successful).

Where is your evidence that the founders and spreaders of christianity - the supposed hijackers of the sun religion - celebrated 25th december as christs birthday?

Clue to help you: Christianity started round about 30AD (ish).
User avatar
Arbiter
On Parole
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:50 pm

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Tripz » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:25 am

Arbiter wrote:
Tripz wrote:
Arbiter wrote:Christianity didn't begin in 350 AD.

Do you have proof that the founders of christianity - the supposed hijackers of the sun religion - celebrated 25th december as christs birthday?

Yes or no?

What :roll: ...read the last post Arbiee. As you have already agreed even yourself dont have the exact day of a birth of Yeshua..THINK!
The hijacking happened in 350ce not in some pagan/hebrew epoch. THINK! Why is the 25 December called CHRIST MAS day? Do you not recognise any words in that title? What could this possibly mean Arbiee..Huh? :wink:


Nope... by 350 AD christianity was spread all over the known world and the last gospel was written at least 200 years prior to that. Pope Julius didn't found christianity, he muscled in on pagan feasts in order to try and kill them (which was hugely successful).

Where is your evidence that the founders and spreaders of christianity - the supposed hijackers of the sun religion - celebrated 25th december as christs birthday?

Clue to help you: Christianity started round about 30AD (ish).


the council of Nicaea 325 ce
was the uniformity of Xian movement, before this meeting the cults were sparse and unorganised, the "winter solstice" sol Vitus" and other pagan celebrations around this period were still the majority up to and through the dark ages..Arbor are you taking note.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
User avatar
Tripz
Lifer
 
Posts: 5311
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: MAGIK ROUNDABOUT

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Tripz » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:27 am

Arbiter wrote:
Tripz wrote:
Arbiter wrote:Christianity didn't begin in 350 AD.

Do you have proof that the founders of christianity - the supposed hijackers of the sun religion - celebrated 25th december as christs birthday?

Yes or no?

What :roll: ...read the last post Arbiee. As you have already agreed even yourself dont have the exact day of a birth of Yeshua..THINK!
The hijacking happened in 350ce not in some pagan/hebrew epoch. THINK! Why is the 25 December called CHRIST MAS day? Do you not recognise any words in that title? What could this possibly mean Arbiee..Huh? :wink:


Nope... by 350 AD christianity was spread all over the known world[known where peckham] :lol: :lol: :lol: and the last gospel was written at least 200 years prior to that.[evidence] Pope Julius didn't found christianity,[NO] he muscled in on pagan feasts in order to try and kill them (which was hugely successful).

Where is your evidence that the founders and spreaders of christianity - the supposed hijackers of the sun religion - celebrated 25th december as christs birthday?

Clue to help you: Christianity started round about 30AD (ish).
based on what? Evidence and you know where this is going to go..PROOF of Yeshua please
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
User avatar
Tripz
Lifer
 
Posts: 5311
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: MAGIK ROUNDABOUT

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Arbiter » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:39 am

I'm not trying to prove christs existance or not.

I'm trying to nail your very first point about 25th december.

It doesn't matter what happened in the 4th century, christianity was well established by then and the gospels were at least 200 years old.

So... did the founders of christianity - the supposed hijackers of the sun religion - celebrate 25th of dember as christs birthday?

Yes or no?
User avatar
Arbiter
On Parole
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:50 pm

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Tripz » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:42 am

Arbiter wrote:I'm not trying to prove christs existance or not.

I'm trying to nail your very first point about 25th december.

It doesn't matter what happened in the 4th century, christianity was well established by then and the gospels were at least 200 years old.

So... did the founders of christianity - the supposed hijackers of the sun religion - celebrate 25th of dember as christs birthday?

Yes or no?

Simple answer figuratively in a metaphorical way YES!imlo
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
User avatar
Tripz
Lifer
 
Posts: 5311
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: MAGIK ROUNDABOUT

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Arbiter » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:43 am

Simple answer figuratively in a metaphorically way YES!


Please explain what you mean by that.
User avatar
Arbiter
On Parole
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:50 pm

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Tripz » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:46 am

Arbiter wrote:
Simple answer figuratively in a metaphorically way YES!


Please explain what you mean by that.

The winter solstice and the regional variants would have been celebrated, whether you except that as a early xian celebrating their godman is up to you, but you seem hell bent on not listening to the facts, which you dispute without providing evidence..Your argument is deemed ignorant..Do you get the drift Arbiee? :mrgreen:
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
User avatar
Tripz
Lifer
 
Posts: 5311
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: MAGIK ROUNDABOUT

PreviousNext

Return to Sciences - Space, Moon Landings - Astronomy - Astrology

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
cron