jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Sciences, Space Exploration, Cosmic Charts and Horoscpoes. Did Man really walk on the moon? Everything you need to know and more.

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Tripz » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:23 pm

Arbiter wrote:
until you answer the question: do you believe that a historical Yeshua lived I'm finished with this circular reasoning..Yes or NO?


That's irrelevant.. I'm not making extraordinary claims.. you are!
Let's get serious named modern scholars who refute G. Massey..
You need to back up your claims.
Quite correct any normal person would see references corroborating my position, alas little on your side..not surprised there Methinks! :lol:
So far you haven't other than to quote 19th century agnostic/atheist conjecture and those people who use those 19th century people as a reference.
Don't you like atheists/agnostics Arbiee...Is that it real life and science scare your little world of god and heaven. Your not alone in feeling threatened by real life, try breathing deeply in then out..answer my question Did Jesus the bible man walk this Earth YES or NO? :roll:
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
User avatar
Tripz
Lifer
 
Posts: 5311
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: MAGIK ROUNDABOUT

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Arbiter » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:45 pm

Let's get serious named modern scholars who refute G. Massey..


You don't get this do you... you need to back up your claims not me!

Where are the modern Egyptologists backing up Massey?

It's a subject that's not even on the radar.
User avatar
Arbiter
On Parole
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:50 pm

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Tripz » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:48 pm

Arbiter wrote:
Let's get serious named modern scholars who refute G. Massey..


You don't get this do you... you need to back up your claims not me!

Where are the modern Egyptologists backing up Massey?

It's a subject that's not even on the radar.


Whys that arbiee?
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
User avatar
Tripz
Lifer
 
Posts: 5311
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: MAGIK ROUNDABOUT

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Arbiter » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:52 pm

Tripz wrote:Whys that arbiee?


No idea.. but such an "important" theory doesn't get kicked around much in Egyptological circles.

DO you have that evidence yet of the first christians celebrating 25th december?
User avatar
Arbiter
On Parole
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:50 pm

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Tripz » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:54 pm

Arbiter wrote:
Tripz wrote:Whys that arbiee?


No idea.. but such an "important" theory doesn't get kicked around much in Egyptological circles.
There you go! NO IDEA! :lol:

DO you have that evidence yet of the first christians celebrating 25th december?

Go on tell us?
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
User avatar
Tripz
Lifer
 
Posts: 5311
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: MAGIK ROUNDABOUT

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Arbiter » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:00 pm

Want to discuss Massey's theory yet?

Do you even know what he based his theory of Horus's 12 disciples on?

I've provided you with enough clues.
User avatar
Arbiter
On Parole
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:50 pm

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Tripz » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:03 pm

Arbiter wrote:Want to discuss Massey's theory yet?

Do you even know what he based his theory of Horus's 12 disciples on?

I've provided you with enough clues.

go on I'm sitting comfortably!
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
User avatar
Tripz
Lifer
 
Posts: 5311
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: MAGIK ROUNDABOUT

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Arbiter » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:56 pm

You're the one going on about Massey's facts.

Show us his '12 disciples' fact.

You do know what he based it on don't you?
User avatar
Arbiter
On Parole
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:50 pm

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Tripz » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:09 pm

Arbiter wrote:You're the one going on about Massey's facts.

Show us his '12 disciples' fact.

You do know what he based it on don't you?


Here we go again..Come on Arbiee tell us? :roll:
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
User avatar
Tripz
Lifer
 
Posts: 5311
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: MAGIK ROUNDABOUT

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Arbiter » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:25 am

No YOU tell us.

You're the one banging on about Massey and what a fine scholar he is.

Come.. demonstrate his scholarship with regards to the 12 disciples.

You won't because people will see just how this whole charade works.

I want it to come from you... so that I don't get accused of misrepresenting him.
User avatar
Arbiter
On Parole
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:50 pm

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Tripz » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:39 pm

Arbiter wrote:No YOU tell us.

You're the one banging on about Massey and what a fine scholar he is.

Come.. demonstrate his scholarship with regards to the 12 disciples.

You won't because people will see just how this whole charade works.

I want it to come from you... so that I don't get accused of misrepresenting him.

Wrong thread! :oops: :oops: :oops: Try keeping on topic. :roll:
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
User avatar
Tripz
Lifer
 
Posts: 5311
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: MAGIK ROUNDABOUT

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Arbiter » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:48 pm

Wrong thread!


Nope.

Same old shite.

Got any facts?

Like evidence that the first christians celebrated the solstise as christ bithday?

I know... that's KNOW that Tertuliian didn't list 25th december as a major christain feast.

What you got?
User avatar
Arbiter
On Parole
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:50 pm

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Tripz » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:02 pm

Arbiter wrote:
Wrong thread!


Nope.

Same old shite.

Got any facts?

Like evidence that the first christians celebrated the solstise as christ bithday?

I know... that's KNOW that Tertuliian didn't list 25th december as a major christain feast.

What you got?

STRAWMAN arbiee? THINK! I'll give you a clue Mithra?
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
User avatar
Tripz
Lifer
 
Posts: 5311
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: MAGIK ROUNDABOUT

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Arbiter » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:30 pm

STRAWMAN arbiee? THINK! I'll give you a clue Mithra?


It's not a strawman (do you know what one is).

It's an attempt to get you to provide evidence for the very first point in your OP. As usual we can't even get past the first point.

Let's nail this one.. do you have evidence that the founders of christianity celebrated 25th of december as christs birthday?

Do you? Yes or no? Once you admit you haven't then we can move onto the next point.
User avatar
Arbiter
On Parole
 
Posts: 1119
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:50 pm

Re: jesus is the personification of the sun!!!

Postby Tripz » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:37 am

Arbiter wrote:
STRAWMAN arbiee? THINK! I'll give you a clue Mithra?


It's not a strawman (do you know what one is).

It's an attempt to get you to provide evidence for the very first point in your OP. As usual we can't even get past the first point.

Let's nail this one.. do you have evidence that the founders of christianity celebrated 25th of december as christs birthday?

Do you? Yes or no? Once you admit you haven't then we can move onto the next point.


First post first paragraph! :roll:
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
User avatar
Tripz
Lifer
 
Posts: 5311
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: MAGIK ROUNDABOUT

PreviousNext

Return to Sciences - Space, Moon Landings - Astronomy - Astrology

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
cron