Code of Conduct and T & C's of 3a - Members please read.

Sciences, Space Exploration, Cosmic Charts and Horoscpoes. Did Man really walk on the moon? Everything you need to know and more.

Re: Code of Conduct and T & C's of 3a - Members please read.

Postby Carrie » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:13 am

potsy wrote:
Marianna wrote:I think that if anyone starts trying to stir it up then you should just ignore it. No oxygen, no flame.

This is where we went wrong on the MF. The people who come on as trouble makers know what they're doing and what buttons to press. So, don't take any notice. Easy to say, I know.

Totally agree...

I agree too - and also I should have thoroughly read through the preferences on my profile, which would have saved me a lot of hassle, which I inturn involved admin in - now I have deleted the PM option, and also put some posters who were baiting me in my foes list, I am very happy to post here again, and would like to thank admin and mods for all their efforts in managing this forum.

I too now ignore any baiting posts, simply add those people to my foes option, - which I so wish I had done weeks ago! Hindsight is wonderful!
Justice for Maddie
Carrie
Been Cautioned

Postby jejune » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:25 pm

This forum isn't a 'professional' forum as such (unlike the DM), and I think that, that being the case, whoever set up this site and those who run it do a great job. Lessons have been learned through experience and observation. You only have to look at some of the other 'amateur' forums relating to this case springing up through closure of other outlets to see how this one stands out in relation to information and debate. I'm not saying that those other sites don't have good intentions, but this one stands out to me as the best place for finding out what's in the public domain. Also, (and I'm speaking as someone who knows nothing about computers) the Mods post their opinions under the names we know them by. Okay, they're not going to be impartial in relation to 'news' (we know why this site was set up after all), but we also know where they're coming from, and can agree or disagree as we wish. Good on them for not allowing what happened on the DM forum to happen on here. Like a few others on here, I post very rarely but read a lot, and I really appreciate having the facility this forum provides.
jejune
New In Town

Postby Leaser » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:34 pm

Marianna wrote:
I think that if anyone starts trying to stir it up then you should just ignore it. No oxygen, no flame.

This is where we went wrong on the MF. The people who come on as trouble makers know what they're doing and what buttons to press. So, don't take any notice. Easy to say, I know.

Yes I agree. thank you
Unfortunately democracy cannot function without a free press

I doubt we will see ...... Justice for Madeline
Leaser
On Parole

Postby LUCIAN DEVILLE » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:26 pm

CHEERS
LUCIAN DEVILLE
First Time Offender

Postby bring it on » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:12 pm

bjr wrote:This forum was set up originally because we felt the freedom of speech was being removed from the DM, satire was not allowed and bullying and derailing of threads seemed to be the objective of some of the posters on the DM to either get other people banned or get the thread locked and pulled.

Our intention on this forum was to allow satire and allow the flow of debate, without threads being pulled and descending into personal abusive, insulting and goading threads which stifled the debate. Please remember you are not posting on the DM and any other forum now you are posting on the3arguidos who have a strict policy on the bullying, goading and insulting of posters.

We agree that not everybody will agree with what a poster has posted and will want to question, but it is the way we question that is paramount. This forum is used for general discussion and not as a forum to expose members as frauds etc and deter some posters from posting by intimidation, which we witnessed so many times on the DM.

It is against our terms and conditions and our code of conduct so please note members that fail to adhere to our terms and conditions and code of conduct will be warned and removed if necessary from the forum, either by a 24hr cooling off ban or a permanent ban.

Admin do post on threads but we are also impartial when it comes to disagreements between members and we act on what we see contained in the thread and what is in the best interests of forum Policy. Admin and Mods will not get into personal issues between posters and will enforce the breach of the code of conduct rules to any member that breaches them.

Locking threads is the last option but we will lock threads if necessary. On some threads many posts have been made by the Moderation and Admin Team and we have found that members are failing to adhere to generalised warning and still carrying on with their personal agenda. This is not on and it will not be tolerated and please remember if members send intimidating PM's to anybody they also will be dealt with severely.

HI I HAVE JUST READ THROUGH YOUR CODE OF CUNDUCT..CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHY THERE IS A FORUM ON THIS SITE THAT IS FULL OF BULLYING.. GOADING ..INSULTING MESSAGES... I FIND THIS DISTASTFULL AND SLANDEROUS..MAYBE SHE SHOULD TAKE THIS MATTER FURTHER..PERHAPS THE 3 A SHOULDNT BE SHOWN ON THE NET MAYBE YOU DESERVE TO BE CLOSED DOWN,PLEASE TELL ME WHY YOU BAN A MEMBER WHO HAD POSTED 4 MESSAGES BECAUSE U SAY SHE DIDNT FOLLOW YOUR COC!! BUT THEN U LET OTHER MEMBERS DEDICATE A WHOLE FORUM THAT DONT FOLLOW THE COC!! WERES THE FAIRNESS IN THAT!! MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE A LOOK!!!! announcem,ent to sky news bloggers..we dont bite
OR ARE YOU POSTING WITHTHEM!!
Last edited by janz1956 on Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: USER BANNED PERMANENTLY
bring it on
New In Town

Postby bjr » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:01 pm

Please see mine and captns posts on this thread for answers to your questions.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7627&start=15
To my critics
When I'm in a sober mood, I worry, work and think,
When I'm in a drunken mood, I gamble, play and drink,
But when my moods are over and my time has come to pass,
I hope I'm buried upside down, so the world may kiss my ar*e
bjr

Postby OoBubblesoO » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:23 pm

Guys i'm really sorry about this. I think I'm the reason this person is so bitter. My apologies you're having so much trouble at the moment with this person :cry: Maybe I should change my user name after all?
OoBubblesoO
First Time Offender

Postby janz1956 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:17 am

no need for that at all

just keep posting..........and everyone keep your eyes peeled

the next week is going to be pretty busy :D :wink:
"Day 329: 27/03/2008..........
Kate and I arrived back from Washington yesterday."
-----------------------------------------
Pity it wasnt Portugal. Go answer the bl**dy questions, She was your baby, remember?
janz1956
Global Moderator

Postby pike1 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:14 pm

janz1956 wrote:no need for that at all

just keep posting..........and everyone keep your eyes peeled

the next week is going to be pretty busy :D :wink:

Would you like us to club together and send you 14 bottles of wine to keep the Mods going??? :)
"Always tell the truth.That way you don`t have to remember what you said"[Mark Twain]

The 3 Arguidos Cookery Book : great recipes!

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3620&p=355600#p355600
pike1
Hardened Criminal

Postby Romeo'sJuliet » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:12 pm

A couple of posters - includine Lucian D, if I recall correctly are adamant that it was NOT down to Clarence Mitchell that DM forum closed. That is, however, what he would like people to think. As it makes him seem powerful. I don't know, one way or another, just saying that because he said something - doesn't mean it's true.
Indeed I never shall be satisfied with Romeo
Till I behold him - dead -
Romeo'sJuliet
Local Lag

Postby celticcarla » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:18 pm

clarence takes credit for everything that cant be discredited yet :lol: his day is coming and i think at the end he is going to be really outed big time for his lies and spin and blamed for the wheel that falls of the mccann machine causing it to land in a screaming mess in the middle of the highway that used to be innocent 8)
"We have a pact. This is our matter only. It is nobody else's business", says David Payne.
Gonçalo Amaral promises to clarify "all the lies created"
celticcarla
Mafia Boss

Previous

Return to Sciences - Space, Moon Landings - Astronomy - Astrology