2012 Pole Shift, Nibiru, The Anunnaki, Giants/Nephilim.

Sciences, Space Exploration, Cosmic Charts and Horoscpoes. Did Man really walk on the moon? Everything you need to know and more.

2012 Pole Shift, Nibiru, The Anunnaki, Giants/Nephilim.

Postby Tripz » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:06 pm

ARE YOU READY?pt1
This is a film about 2012 Pole Shift, Nibiru, The Anunnaki, Giants/Nephilim/ Fallen ones, and UFOs.

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=O96ZMPXuv1A[/youtube]

Are You Ready? Part 2
2012 Pole Shift, & Nibiru! It also reflex on the possibility of a third world War.

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Sxfs1iEg144[/youtube]

Are you Ready?pt3
Video about Nibiru or Planet X. View and learn, the truth shall be known

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=U-3RLx_4Y5Y[/youtube]

SUPERDAN - NIBIRU Part1
[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=82J3Ip94UyU[/youtube]

NIBIRU 2012 A.D. The End ?
[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZlcPWa6SomE[/youtube]

Nibiru Approaching
This short clip was taken from the NSD42 archives...

A remote deep space probe, part of a deep space exploration program called "SILOE" shows the gradual approach of Nibiru over a long period of time.

The Wide-Field Infrared Survey Explorer(WISE) scheduled for launch on November 2, 2009 will study cool, dim stars such as brown dwarfs.
The survey will be at least 500 times more sensitive than IRAS or Akari.WISE may finally give the public some vital information on our companion star.

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=KgpuUy2_E_8[/youtube]

Still don't believe there is an intruder in our solar system?

I recommend researching the dwarf planets located between the scattered disc (2000 CR105, Sedna) and the inner Oort cloud.

These objects are referred to as 'detached' meaning the orbits of 2000 CR105 and Sedna cannot be created by neptunes scattering.

This means one of two things:

1) There is another star in our solar system, which is more then likely a brown dwarf (binary star systems are much more common then one might assume)

2) Or there is a large 'unknown' planet in our solar system

Many astronomers suggest that the Sun may be orbited by a brown dwarf (sometimes referred to as Nemesis) which interacts with the Oort cloud (and may have helped shape the position of the dwarf planets).
- Daniel P. Whitmire, Albert A. Jackson. 1984, Nature, 308, 713. Also Richard A. Muller. 2004, Geological Society of America Special Paper 356, 659-665]

WHAT SAY YOU?
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
Tripz
Lifer

Re: 2012 Pole Shift, Nibiru, The Anunnaki, Giants/Nephilim.

Postby happymum » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:59 pm

Hi Tripz,
The Arab giant in that video has been proved a photoshopped fake, I looked into it a few months ago because it
frightened the bejesus out of me.
They found a skeleton alright, but it was a mammoth not a human.

I certainly think the Mayan were a fascinating race of people, 2012 marks
the end of a cycle and the start of a new one.

A change in consciousness, a greater understanding of quantum physics and how we are
all creators of our own reality.

I dont get the UFO thing, if they had any sense they would stay as
far away from us as is physically possible.
If they are intelligent and sentient then why dont they make real substantial contact? Instead of fleeting, tantalizing little glimpse (and I have seen several UFO,s, but do not have a clue if they were military, alien or just natural light/energy phenomenon)

Maybe we are the universal charity case................. they just come to observe us and pity us
from afar..............who knows.
happymum
Suspect

Postby milkman » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:27 pm

hya

Scarey stuff though. I got a book on mayans. I aint read it yet but maybe I need to, just in case.
milkman
New In Town

Postby pinkpixiexx » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:16 pm

Hi Tripz Im very interested in all this too....It does answer for me why the governments don't seem to be doing too much to prepare for the coming Peak oil crisis..which incidentally is also predicted to be reached in 2012!!...instead there seem to be secret underground developments going on in all major countries!...... :)
pinkpixiexx
Suspect

Postby Tripz » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:25 am

pinkpixiexx wrote:Hi Tripz Im very interested in all this too....It does answer for me why the governments don't seem to be doing too much to prepare for the coming Peak oil crisis..which incidentally is also predicted to be reached in 2012!!...instead there seem to be secret underground developments going on in all major countries!...... :)

Hello pinkpixiexx :) I've just started a thread in the CT forum about the secret life underground..check it out and if you know of any bases or activity going on let us know.. :alien: :wink:
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
Tripz
Lifer

Postby MoeSzyslak » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:39 am

The Annunaki story really interests me. So much of it makes sense. Would explain how ancient civilizations came about some of their advanced knowledge. The Mayan calendar and 2012 could also mean a new beginning, as opposed to an end, of the world as we know it. We will probably be here to see for ourselves, fingers crossed, LOL.
"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." - Benjamin Franklin
MoeSzyslak
On Parole

Return to Sciences - Space, Moon Landings - Astronomy - Astrology