You still don't believe in UFO's ha!ha!ha!

Sciences, Space Exploration, Cosmic Charts and Horoscpoes. Did Man really walk on the moon? Everything you need to know and more.

You still don't believe in UFO's ha!ha!ha!

Postby Tripz » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:30 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWejH8pWpUw[/youtube]

Second thoughts now? :shock:
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
Tripz
Lifer

Re: You still don't believe in UFO's ha!ha!ha!

Postby pakowki » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:31 am

Thanks for posting this vid. Tripz.Looks like authentic footage ~~unlike so many which just reinforce peoples predjudices .Any personal sightings, interests in UFO,s?. Could you run a signature link for a week or so, on main Madeleine for this? Knowing you have more exp. in this dept. nice avatar btw.
pakowki
New In Town

Postby chimaera » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:35 pm

Looks like Pacman. :shock:
Things are never so bad that they can't get worse.
chimaera
On Parole

Postby MoeSzyslak » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:12 pm

Tripz you're my kind of poster~ 8) I enjoy reading about stuff on the "fringe." UFO's, ghosts, urban legends, etc. I don't believe all of it, but it's still fun to read. Do you ever check out some of the forums about these topics? Some are cool, but most are nasty. Everyone tries to sound witty and one-up each other. No one really wants to discuss things. There's one that I found that was not overwhelmed by trolls, and you can actually share ideas. There are a few trolls -as always- but not so many that you give up posting.
"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." - Benjamin Franklin
MoeSzyslak
On Parole

Postby Tripz » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:15 am

Thanks Mo! :) I agree, but you never know :?: :alien: :albino: .

"The Truth Is Out There"
X-files
TRUTH & JUSTICE
Tripz
Lifer

Postby Tripz » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:29 am

The Case For NASA UFO's - what NASA doesn't want you to see!

A very well detailed analysis of the UFO's caught on NASA's satellite UV camera's. The Case For NASA UFOs is the "The Smoking Gun" which goes in-depth into the science behind it and why we should question whether we really are alone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec53Yhifyyg
:alien: :shock:
TRUTH & JUSTICE
Tripz
Lifer

Postby Tripz » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:31 am

ufos Hidden evidence [uk] 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i340IYwptZ8

Most accurate Investigation into UFO's ever

Most accurate Investigation into UFO's ever, hard evidence, unbiased research, top level US government staff witnesses and amazing testimonials

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBtVOhAl2ks
TRUTH & JUSTICE
Tripz
Lifer

Postby Snowleopard » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:08 am

Hi Tripz - I remember watching a documentary on this subject a few years ago. They were talking about rods. From what I can remember of the programme, when footage had been taken it was noticed that these things had been flying around. A man had been skydiving off some mountain and it showed the rod whizzing around. They only noticed it when they had watched the film carefully. In some case people had noticed when their films were slowed down. They think these things are around us all the time but are too fast for the naked eye to pick up. With digital technology we are able to see more and more.

They don't know if they are living creatures that have always been around that we are just discovering, like a type of bacteria or if they are from outerspace. It is a bit creepy like that unknown disease - threads growing out of people's skin - is it Mongo or mont something? I did see your piece on it but can't remember the name sorry. It is amazing, there is more to this world than meets the eye, we have only just scratched the surface.
Snowleopard
Local Lag

Postby Tripz » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:17 pm

I agree, the powers that be want ALL this knowledge for themselves that includes the Catholic church who is also curious with the cosmos and all that it contains. IMLO 8)
TRUTH & JUSTICE
Tripz
Lifer

Postby hakluyt » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:29 am

please...
hakluyt
Suspect

Postby Carocha » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:36 am

Tripz wrote:I agree, the powers that be want ALL this knowledge for themselves that includes the Catholic church who is also curious with the cosmos and all that it contains. IMLO 8)

Hi Tripz
I enjoy all your posts in the all forum, but I am very interested in this particular subject and I fully agree with you. Knowledge means power and the Church would not want us to have it.
I wished that I could speak English better, as I am interested in metaphysics as well as the reason for us to be here and the meaning of life.
But my Brasilian gets in the middle of the English and gets a bit dificult...So I just read and thank you for posting such interesting subjects.
Carocha
New In Town

Return to Sciences - Space, Moon Landings - Astronomy - Astrology