Hey All Daily Star Refugees!!

A forum for all those Refugees from the Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX and TFA eeore Board, that have been banned, warned, had their community taken away from them to voice their opinions. Plus any other forum that has been pulled or had members banned or warned.

Re: Hey All Daily Star Refugees!!

Postby boredHousewife » Sun May 25, 2008 2:11 pm

Hi Dolly, are you feeling any better than yesterday?

It would only seem fair to charge the other Tapas with neglect if the McCanns were charged but I guess bringing them all to court could be costly! But maybe the PJ could threaten to bring charges if they all don't start cooperating.
boredHousewife
On Parole

Postby dollydaydream » Sun May 25, 2008 6:14 pm

Missed you again Bored...got caught up on other sites.

Not feeling any better, it will run its course as these things do, I'm sure I would feel better if the sun were out full blast.

Without completely reliable information from the PJ we dont know what they plan to do, but plan to do something of that I am sure, they will not let this go now, they have to defend themselves against the outrages of Clarence and co.,

Whether convictions can be attained or not I hope sincerely that the entire British public get to know the entire story of what happened to Madeleine, both the neglect including Chaplins, and the investigation into the disappearence showing exactly the evidence that is held on the case......we can only hope that the public will finally be aware of exactly who the culprits are....

Do you not think with the experience these collected lawyers have between them that they know their clients are in some way accountable....I know this doesnt matter to lawyers, defence lawyers do it all the time......but I sometimes wonder in their quiet moments do they not question themselves......
dollydaydream
Local Lag

Postby boredHousewife » Sun May 25, 2008 7:35 pm

Hi again Dolly

I could not be a lawyer, would not want to have to defend people that were possibly guilty of terrible crimes :shock:

The McCanns Portuguese lawyer will know what went on in those interviews but their lawyers back in the UK will not have seen the PJs files. Maybe they do wonder, just like the rest of us...
boredHousewife
On Parole

Postby midnight » Sun May 25, 2008 8:42 pm

Hi all,
Hope someone's around this time :roll: :!:
Do you think it might be possible that all of us (and that includes EVERYONE) on 3A collectively know more about this case than just about ANYONE :!: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
I do :!: :!: :!:
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Oh :? Forgot, how are you feeling Dolly :?:
Your suggestion sounded the best tonic (with vodka of course) :!: :!: :lol: :lol:
midnight
Local Lag

Postby dollydaydream » Sun May 25, 2008 8:46 pm

Hi Midnight.....surely we are not on line at the same time. :lol: :lol:

I was reading about the little girl from Birmingham who just died from starvation, at the same time her five brothers and sisters were half dead themselves, having to scavenge stale bread that had been thrown out for the birds by the next door neighbour......what have they been charged with?.....Murder....oh NO! they have been charged with neglect. If this is the bench mark that tells the McCanns they were responsible parents....well! :shock: :roll: ....just what can be said?????
dollydaydream
Local Lag

Postby dollydaydream » Sun May 25, 2008 8:49 pm

midnight wrote:Hi all,
Hope someone's around this time :roll: :!:
Do you think it might be possible that all of us (and that includes EVERYONE) on 3A collectively know more about this case than just about ANYONE :!: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
I do :!: :!: :!:
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Oh :? Forgot, how are you feeling Dolly :?:
Your suggestion sounded the best tonic (with vodka of course) :!: :!: :lol: :lol:

I here :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: .....Yes, Vodka with anything.....just about the best medicine for any ailment.....and then....just to keep any ailment from recurring.... :lol: :lol:
dollydaydream
Local Lag

Postby midnight » Sun May 25, 2008 8:49 pm

:shock: DOLLY :shock:
ARE YOU REALLY HERE :?: :D

The law is an ass on many occasions and the world is falling apart at the seams :? :( :roll: :!:
midnight
Local Lag

Postby dollydaydream » Sun May 25, 2008 8:59 pm

Yes.....Midnight.......I Here..

:wave: :wave: :wave: :toothy10: :occasion5: :occasion5: :love10: :laughing7: :laughing9: :happy3: :compress: :happy8:
dollydaydream
Local Lag

Postby dollydaydream » Sun May 25, 2008 9:00 pm

I SAID.....I'M HERE :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
dollydaydream
Local Lag

Postby dollydaydream » Sun May 25, 2008 9:02 pm

I think there are at least 4 people that know exactly what happened.....but they aint telling :twisted:
dollydaydream
Local Lag

Postby midnight » Sun May 25, 2008 9:06 pm

Well I do wish someone would say something because all this waiting is getting really frustrating :roll: :roll: :roll:

You'd think someone would have cracked under the strain if they were carrying this terrible secret around with them :?

What if she was abducted because it had been pre-arranged :shock: :? :roll: :( :!: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
midnight
Local Lag

Postby dollydaydream » Sun May 25, 2008 9:09 pm

:drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :oops:
dollydaydream
Local Lag

Postby midnight » Sun May 25, 2008 9:11 pm

Oh dear, have you finished all that vodka Dolly :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :shock: :shock:
midnight
Local Lag

Postby dollydaydream » Sun May 25, 2008 9:17 pm

Hmmmmmm, I've read the pre arranged stuff, the fact they wanted someone to take Maddie off their hands, but I just dont see that no matter what way I disect it, there would have been so many easier ways to have achieved that. And I dont believe they did it for the money, there was no way they could have known the publics response, but of course the public were probably not the biggest contribution to the fund, as we know very large sums of money were donated by various monied people.....But there is something so strange about the disappearence, even if it were an accident that they covered, prior to that there seems to be something that I cant put my finger on....do you know what I mean? The photos of Maddie were always strange, she looks wistful somehow not brimming with happiness, and as I said before , in the studio photo she looks on the outside of the family, they always seemed to be gathering the twins towards them, but Maddie was sort of isolated on the outside....
dollydaydream
Local Lag

Postby midnight » Sun May 25, 2008 9:27 pm

Actually, I really do find it hard to take in that this might be a pre-conceived idea.

Regarding the family picture you refer to, I believe there were several other pictures taken during the session, as is usual when a family is photographed - they just happened to pick that one to release to the public.

There were some others that have been shown where Maddie was sitting in a different position and more involved with the family.

The imagination has been stretched to capacity relating to this case and every possible scenario has been nit picked to find alternative possibilities of what may or may not have happened.

Needless to say, we are all no nearer knowing the truth than we have ever been and I am totally and utterly :? :? :? :? :? :roll: :!:
midnight
Local Lag

PreviousNext

Return to Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX & TFA eeore Board Refugee Centre