Hey All Daily Star Refugees!!

A forum for all those Refugees from the Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX and TFA eeore Board, that have been banned, warned, had their community taken away from them to voice their opinions. Plus any other forum that has been pulled or had members banned or warned.

Re: Hey All Daily Star Refugees!!

Postby boredHousewife » Thu May 29, 2008 3:56 pm

"They made several demands, from a private Jet to a five star hotel. Their last request was not to be constituted arguidos, whilst the McCanns demanded exactly the opposite. According to our law that is impossible to guarantee", explained a judicial responsible connected to the process to 24horas.

I wonder if they are worried about being made argudios regarding Madeleine's disappearance, or if they are worried about child neglect charges. The Payne family being the only ones to use the listening device so they were not concerned about going back.
boredHousewife
On Parole

Postby midnight » Thu May 29, 2008 4:29 pm

I would think that it is the child negligence aspect that concerns all of them and that they think they will be made scapegoats
because of the high profile of the case.

Nonetheless, negligent they were and they should be more concerned about what they can be seen to be doing for the sake of little Maddie rather than just concern about themselves staying out of trouble - or am I barking up the wrong tree :roll: :!:
midnight
Local Lag

Postby boredHousewife » Thu May 29, 2008 4:41 pm

Yes they are all probably concerned about the negligence charges but I have always thought that someone must have helped the McCanns if they covered up Madeleine's death.
boredHousewife
On Parole

Postby midnight » Thu May 29, 2008 4:51 pm

Will we ever know though :? :?:

There are so many cases that have never been resolved :roll: :cry:

The PJ need to have something really watertight otherwise this might have the same fate :(

We shall see........hopefully :!:
:grommit: :silent: :smurf: :cherry: :colors: :alien: :cheers: :brilsmurf: :bigsmurf: :faroah: :geek: :joker: :king: :pirate: :angel1: :angel3: :duckie: :happy10: :jerk: :love2: :love10: :sad4: :sad2: :sleepy3: :sleepy4: :sleepy6: :toothy10: :protest: :love3: :sign11: :toothy6: :toothy4: :toothy2: :snorting: :tongue1: :tongue2: :usa2: :tweety: :tongue10: :tongue8:
midnight
Local Lag

Postby boredHousewife » Thu May 29, 2008 4:54 pm

who knows, I dont think the PJ's case is as watertight as some people make out! For example, it was suggested that the PJ already know what was written in those text messages and now it comes out they don't! It was also suggested that Gerry sent the text messages during the meal on May 3rd, but now it seems the texts the PJ are concerned about were sent before and after May 3rd.
boredHousewife
On Parole

Postby midnight » Thu May 29, 2008 5:01 pm

Hmmmmm :!: :!: :!:

Disrupted their family & business schedules :shock:

Well, sorry about that, it's only a missing child we're talking about, can't let something that minor interfere with our schedules now, can we :!: :shock: :evil: :twisted:

UNBELIEVABLE :roll: :roll: :roll:

McCann re-make is vital The Sun (No online link, appears in paper version only)

Kelvin MacKenzie (Editor of the Sun 1981-1994)
29/05/2008

I am puzzled at the refusal of the McCanns to fly to the Algarve today for a police reconstruction of the night Madeleine disappeared.

It is said they are suspicous of police motives and do not believe it will help find their daughter.

Are they really the best placed people to make that decision? after all, they remain the leading suspects in the case and despite Portuguese police handling the investigation badly, the law remains their best hope for justice.

Already the McCanns have tried worldwide publicity - including roping in the pope - and that didn't work.

They have taken the public's money and spent it on £50,000-a-month private detectives, and that certainly hasn't worked.

Those with decent memories may well recall these private eyes claiming they would have Madeleine home by christmas.

So why wouldn't the Mccanns and the Tapas seven try one more throw of the dice ? according to a "friend", it would have disrupted their family and business schedules.

Their "schedules" have already been disrupted and tragically will remain so for as long as Madeleine remains missing.

Could I urge them to have a change of heart and co-operate with the police.

Until they do so my personal jury will remain out. (Yeah :!: Mine too :? )

Last edited by midnight on Thu May 29, 2008 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
midnight
Local Lag

Postby midnight » Thu May 29, 2008 5:06 pm

boredHousewife wrote:who knows, I dont think the PJ's case is as watertight as some people make out! For example, it was suggested that the PJ already know what was written in those text messages and now it comes out they don't! It was also suggested that Gerry sent the text messages during the meal on May 3rd, but now it seems the texts the PJ are concerned about were sent before and after May 3rd.

Thing is Bored, we've been witness from the start as to just how much speculation has surrounded this.
We still :cry: don't know anything with the exception of the obvious :cry: :( :!:
midnight
Local Lag

Postby boredHousewife » Thu May 29, 2008 5:09 pm

midnight wrote:Hmmmmm :!: :!: :!:

Disrupted their family & business schedules :shock:

Well, sorry about that, it's only a missing child we're talking about, can't let something that minor interfere with our schedules now, can we :!: :shock: :evil: :twisted:

UNBELIEVABLE :roll: :roll: :roll:

McCann re-make is vital The Sun (No online link, appears in paper version only)

Kelvin MacKenzie (Editor of the Sun 1981-1994)
29/05/2008

I am puzzled at the refusal of the McCanns to fly to the Algarve today for a police reconstruction of the night Madeleine disappeared.

It is said they are suspicous of police motives and do not believe it will help find their daughter.

Are they really the best placed people to make that decision? after all, they remain the leading suspects in the case and despite Portuguese police handling the investigation badly, the law remains their best hope for justice.

Already the McCanns have tried worldwide publicity - including roping in the pope - and that didn't work.

They have taken the public's money and spent it on £50,000-a-month private detectives, and that certainly hasn't worked.

Those with decent memories may well recall these private eyes claiming they would have Madeleine home by christmas.

So why wouldn't the Mccanns and the Tapas seven try one more throw of the dice ? according to a "friend", it would have disrupted their family and business schedules.

Their "schedules" have already been disrupted and tragically will remain so for as long as Madeleine remains missing.

Could I urge them to have a change of heart and co-operate with the police.

Until they do so my personal jury will remain out.

Yes I read that earlier and was trying to find it again! Although CM never gave this reason for not going but whatever way you look at it, not going back is not a good thing! Poor Madeleine :(
boredHousewife
On Parole

Postby midnight » Thu May 29, 2008 5:15 pm

It's downright outrageous IMO :!:

If ever there were reason to believe that they know there's really no point, then this has to be it :!:

Shame on all of them, how pitiful that the charade couldn't be further carried out to at least the stage where it
looked as though they were doing something to find Madeleine.

:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
midnight
Local Lag

Postby boredHousewife » Thu May 29, 2008 5:26 pm

Yes they keep on going on about how the reconstruction won't be any use, while simultaneously asking anyone who might have any information to call their phone line, they are looking for that small clue that might help them find Maddie, surely a small clue may be found at the reconstruction, someone might remember something that was missed, especially if they were at the scene again, when giving statements at the police station they may have forgotten something that could be a vital clue.
boredHousewife
On Parole

Postby midnight » Thu May 29, 2008 5:35 pm

Precisely.

In any event, they are NOT trained in detective work and therefore, their opinions are rendered insignificant.
FFS Stand up & be counted, traipsing around the world hasn't produced any positive results
other than ensuring their fame & being recognised - a reconstruction sounded like one heck of a good idea to me.

This does not come across well at all, not one bit.
midnight
Local Lag

Postby boredHousewife » Thu May 29, 2008 5:39 pm

Yes and they seem to forget they were allowed to leave Portugal and head back to the UK on the condition they return at any time if the PJ requested! :roll:
boredHousewife
On Parole

Postby midnight » Thu May 29, 2008 6:00 pm

boredHousewife wrote:Yes and they seem to forget they were allowed to leave Portugal and head back to the UK on the condition they return at any time if the PJ requested! :roll:

As well as give their assurance that they would be willing and available to help the police ..... :?

Don't see it the way they do - like to know which way they're coming at it from :? :? :?
midnight
Local Lag

Postby boredHousewife » Thu May 29, 2008 6:08 pm

yes, it's ridiculous! I watched an interview of them today on Sky News (it was from the anniversary) and they were asked how their relationship is with the PJ and they said just like any other person dealing with the PJ about a case, also said their arguido status is very similar to being cautioned in the UK and they do not even know what they are being accused of! They also said they are concerned that the reconstruction requests were made public and if they go back it would turn into a media circus.
boredHousewife
On Parole

Postby JIMK » Thu May 29, 2008 7:30 pm

HELLO EVERYONE

SO THE MCCOWARDS EVADE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS AND RUN FOR COVER.

NO SUPRISE THERE.

THEY BELONG BEHIND BARS ALONG WITH ANY OF THEIR ACCOMPLICES,

THE PJ HAVE NO INTENTION OF LETTING GO OF THESE REPROBATES.
JIMK
Been Cautioned

PreviousNext

Return to Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX & TFA eeore Board Refugee Centre