Hey All Daily Star Refugees!!

A forum for all those Refugees from the Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX and TFA eeore Board, that have been banned, warned, had their community taken away from them to voice their opinions. Plus any other forum that has been pulled or had members banned or warned.

Re: Hey All Daily Star Refugees!!

Postby paulformby » Tue May 27, 2008 11:10 pm

Hello Everyone.

Glad to be home, my ears are still ringing, took the children to see Shayne Ward in Liverpool Arena.
10,000 screaming mums and daughters was just to much for me, going to bed now, see you all tomorrow.
paulformby
Suspect

Postby paulformby » Tue May 27, 2008 11:14 pm

Thanks for the last post Midnight.

How convenient that the Macs are now not saying they did not refuse to go back for the reconstruction, but their friends did.

Jail ALL the B...........ds is what I say
Had enough of them.
paulformby
Suspect

Postby dollydaydream » Wed May 28, 2008 5:13 pm

paulformby wrote:Hello Everyone.

Glad to be home, my ears are still ringing, took the children to see Shayne Ward in Liverpool Arena.
10,000 screaming mums and daughters was just to much for me, going to bed now, see you all tomorrow.

Well you could have invited us.....I've still got some screaming left in me :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm ready to cheer on 'George Sampson' tonight on BGT....

Well of course the reconstruction is pointless if it were in order to find Madeleine, but as I'm sure it was....meant to show what a load of liars all 9 of em were.....well I'm sure it would have been most helpful....oh, and arnt Kate and Gerry clever(not) to hide behind those that are only witnesses, whilst them of course are suspects who promised to go back to help at any time......can you honestly imagine if this alleged abduction had taken place that your friends would refuse to help out.....even more so if it was to put to bed and theory that she wasnt abducted and that their inconsistancies could soon be ironed out..... Like Midnight and Bored I sometimes waver on the abduction/accident theory, but when something like this crops up....you know.....you just know, dont you?????? Whether we'll ever know HOW? WHY? WHO? I dont know....but I do hope one day we hear exactly WHAT eveidence the PJ have....and not just us on here...BUT EVERYONE...
dollydaydream
Local Lag

Postby dollydaydream » Wed May 28, 2008 6:35 pm

Was just going through some of the later posts in 'CW'S' threads, I see theres still an arguement about the 2nd/3rd dates....some saying they were too disorganised for it to be the 2nd, and some they couldnt have done it all on the 3rd...but I cant understand how the the cadaver scent would have been there if it were the 3rd, as we've been told abody has to be there for at least two hours????? I cant see how that would have happened on the 3rd???? anyone got any ideas on here?.

Hope you all okay.....I still suffering from the dreaded lergy.... :roll:
dollydaydream
Local Lag

Postby JIMK » Wed May 28, 2008 6:45 pm

HELLO THERE EVERYONE

JUST LOOKS LIKE I MISSED YOU DOLLY ONCE AGAIN.

THE MCCSCUMBAGS AND THE REST OF THE TAPAS MASSIF, I.E. PROUD HONORARY MEMBERS OF C---- ANONYMOUS SHOULD BE DELIVERED EN MASSE TO THE NEAREST SEWAGE PLANT FOR THEIR COWARDICE.

AND THAT'S INSULTING SEWAGE, AT LEAST THAT HAS A USE.

THEIR 'GRAVE CONCERNS' ARE ONLY ABOUT BEING ARRESTED AND NOT CONTINUING ON THE GRAVY TRAIN AFTER THE DEMISE OF MADELINE, AND THAT'S A FACT.

AND GERRY, YOU CAN SHOVE THAT RIGHT UP YOUR ALIMENTARY CANAL !

DOLLY, I HOPE YOU ARE BETTER, HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY. ? WE DID TEXT YOU WITH A PHOTO OF POPPY, DID YOU GET IT ?

WE HAVE HAD 2 MOBILES MALFUNCTION THIS WEEK, AWAITING REPLACEMENTS.
JIMK
Been Cautioned

Postby midnight » Thu May 29, 2008 7:51 am

Here's a bit more for you all :roll:

24 HORAS
The other two couples that left their children in the Ocean Club were afraid by the fact that the Portuguese law now provides a penalty up to 10 years in jail for those that abandon minors

Two couples refused to return to Portugal to cooperate with the PJ in the reenactment of the 3rd of May 2007. Amongst the motives for the refusal, 24horas discovered that it was the fact that Jane Tanner, Russel O'Brien, Rachel and Matthew Oldfield were afraid of being constituted as arguidos.

From the group of nine people that dined in the Tapas Bar in the night of the disappearance, apart from Maddie's parents these were the couples who also had children. And also left the children alone in the apartments of the Ocean Club - which according to the article 138┬║ of the Penal Code, constitutes a crime of exposure or abandonment that can be punishable with ten years in jail.

"They made several demands, from a private Jet to a five star hotel. Their last request was not to be constituted arguidos, whilst the McCanns demanded exactly the opposite. According to our law that is impossible to guarantee", explained a judicial responsible connected to the process to 24horas.

According to the witness statements collected by the PJ at the Tapas Bar, only Russel O'Brien and Gerry McCann left the restaurant between 19h00 and 22h00, the period that the authorities believe the child went missing.

"The refusal of the friends to return to Portugal is unbelievable. Only three said they would come", David Payne, Dianne Webster and Fiona, said the same source.

Notice that the depositions of Fiona Payne and her husband are considered to be fundamental to elaborate the Public Ministry's accusation which is almost concluded.

Facts

Calm

Diane Webster, 63 years old, was the most calm person of the group. After Kate entered the Bar screaming "they've taken her", she was calm and serene.

Reservation

The reservation of the apartments of the Ocean Club - made through the Internet - was done by David Payne one of the witnesses that was available to return to Portugal.

Three consistent versions

The Judiciary Police investigators who are connected to the Maddie's process, a team coordinated by the superior coordinator Paulo Rebelo and Guilhermino Encarnação, responsible for the Department of Faro, have already analysed the main statements collected in Leicester, England.

The ones that have consistency, are the ones of David and Fiona Payne and Diane Webster, 24horas discovered. All the other depositions show several contradictions or do not advance anything important to the case.

In any case the statements of more than 50 persons who spent their holidays at the Ocean Club in that date and who live in England, are still being analysed.

According to the statements of these three friends of the McCanns, from 18h00 onwards none of them saw Maddie, although she was extremely active and enjoyed being with the group.

The only person that said that went to see the child a little after 21h00 is her own father, Gerry, who has confessed that he was talking for several minutes with a friend close to the apartment and after that only his wife Kate that gave the alarm of the disappearance after 22h30 . The authorities were only called near 23h45.

McCanns in fury after 14 txts slur, 29 May 2008

McCanns in fury after 14 txts slur Daily Mirror

By Martin Fricker
29/05/2008

Gerry McCann reacted angrily yesterday to claims he received a string of mystery texts the day before his daughter vanished.

Police applied to Portugal's supreme court to seize his phone records after learning of the alleged messages.

They claim Gerry was sent 10 texts from an unknown number 24 hours before Madeleine disappeared.

And detectives say four messages arrived from the same mystery number the day after she went missing, according to court documents.

But Gerry and wife Kate have dismissed the claims as "utter rubbish".

A source close to them said: "They have had their phone records available for inspection for months. But the police never asked for them. And now they have formally asked, they have been refused.

"Any suggestion of Gerry receiving 10 texts the day before Madeleine disappeared are utter rubbish.

"He hardly used his phone during the holiday and most of the friends with them didn't even have mobiles.

"The only time his phone rang was when work called and he explained he was on holiday. There are no mystery texts. Gerry has nothing to hide. It's yet more nonsense coming from Portugal."

Police also applied to see the phone records of the friends that Gerry and Kate were on holiday with.

But Portugal's supreme court yesterday issued a detailed ruling rejecting the application. It is believed detectives waited too long to request the records and that accessing them could breach privacy laws. A local judge had already turned down the application.

As part of the ruling, it emerged for the first time that the McCanns are being investigated for manslaughter.

It is the first time official paperwork has been made public in the year-long investigation into the five-year-old's disappearance from Praia da Luz.

The 5,000-word ruling also reveals that police are investigating the McCanns for "exposure, abandonment and concealment of a corpse".

Kate and Gerry recently claimed police do not officially suspect them - even though they are both still "arguidos".

McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: "They are not officially suspected of any crime.

"Nor have they been accused of any crime."

Maddy has been missing for 392 days

Note: This report is inaccurate. It was 14 text messages on 02 May 2007 and 4 text messages on 04 May 2007.
midnight
Local Lag

Postby boredHousewife » Thu May 29, 2008 8:00 am

Morning Midnight, are you back in sunny Spain? 8) 8) 8)

I just saw that article you posted and was about to post it myself, lol!
boredHousewife
On Parole

Postby boredHousewife » Thu May 29, 2008 8:19 am

dollydaydream wrote:Was just going through some of the later posts in 'CW'S' threads, I see theres still an arguement about the 2nd/3rd dates....some saying they were too disorganised for it to be the 2nd, and some they couldnt have done it all on the 3rd...but I cant understand how the the cadaver scent would have been there if it were the 3rd, as we've been told abody has to be there for at least two hours????? I cant see how that would have happened on the 3rd???? anyone got any ideas on here?.

Hope you all okay.....I still suffering from the dreaded lergy.... :roll:

If something happened on the afternoon of May 3rd then Madeleine could have been in the apartment for long enough for the scent to be traced. Maybe Madeleine was hidden in there, under the sofa as suggested, while they cleaned the apartment and prepared the abduction plan. Only one Tapas was said to have seen Madeleine at 6pm, but there have been suggestions that story has now changed.

Gerry said he played tennis that day and sent Payne to check on Kate and the kids at 6pm. Then we heard on here that Gerry didn't play tennis that day and Oldfield went looking for him. I think it would be strange for Gerry to ask Payne to check on Kate and his kids, when he would be back at the apartment 5/10 mins later. Does seem like that may have been said to narrow the gap between the last time Maddie was seen and her abduction.
boredHousewife
On Parole

Postby midnight » Thu May 29, 2008 8:46 am

HI Bored,

How are you?

Yes, I am back in sunny Spain after being delayed for hours but nonetheless, safe & sound :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Back in UK again in July - hope the summer's arrived by then :roll:

Sorry I pipped you to the post :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know what they say, the early bird catches the worm :D

Am off to straighten the place out - can't leave men alone for 5 minutes :roll: :roll: :roll:

Back later :wink:
midnight
Local Lag

Postby boredHousewife » Thu May 29, 2008 9:11 am

Hi Midnight,

I am good thanks how are you?

I wouldn't like to see my house if I had been away for a few days leaving my husband to it, lol! :lol: :lol: :lol:
boredHousewife
On Parole

Postby midnight » Thu May 29, 2008 3:05 pm

Hey bored, you're right about men - I've got an almost 17 year old son as well who, believe me, gives new meaning to the term 'messy' :shock: :? :!: :!: :!:
midnight
Local Lag

Postby boredHousewife » Thu May 29, 2008 3:38 pm

midnight wrote:Hey bored, you're right about men - I've got an almost 17 year old son as well who, believe me, gives new meaning to the term 'messy' :shock: :? :!: :!: :!:

At least my hubbie is a great cook, so can't complain too much :lol: :lol: :lol:
boredHousewife
On Parole

Postby boredHousewife » Thu May 29, 2008 3:40 pm

The most amount of users ever online A3 at once was today :shock:

says on the forum

Most users ever online was 1031 on Thu May 29, 2008 12:04 pm

Wonder what's going everyone here today? Talking about the reconstruction not going ahead? I see that knocked some fence sitters off their seats!!
boredHousewife
On Parole

Postby midnight » Thu May 29, 2008 3:42 pm

Absolutely :wink: :) A PERFECT QUALITY TO POSSESS :D

Is that so about being the most online :?:

Because of the failure to show :?

Well - can't say I blame people for feeling angry - you'd want to help in EVERY
possible way IMO - so why would they not - UNLESS :shock: :shock: :shock: :!:
midnight
Local Lag

Postby boredHousewife » Thu May 29, 2008 3:49 pm

Yes well I can see why they would be scared to go back, even if they are innocent, with the neglect charge threats and not knowing what else the PJ have up their sleeves! But I guess this along with everything else that has happened, it's just another thing to make people doubt their innocence!

So the 4 that didnt want to go back were Tanner, Obrien, and the Oldfields. There has been a lot of suggestion that perhaps Tanner and Obrien were somehow involved, I wonder what stopped the Oldfields going back! :shock:

There has also been talk on here of perhaps Payne being involved, even that he rented a boat out on May 3rd, but the Payne family seem the only ones willing to cooperate and apparently the only ones with consistent statements which tied in with other witnesses at the resort.
boredHousewife
On Parole

PreviousNext

Return to Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX & TFA eeore Board Refugee Centre