Hey All Daily Star Refugees!!

A forum for all those Refugees from the Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX and TFA eeore Board, that have been banned, warned, had their community taken away from them to voice their opinions. Plus any other forum that has been pulled or had members banned or warned.

Hey All Daily Star Refugees!!

Postby boredHousewife » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:16 pm

Hey DS Forum Friends :-)

Thought I would start this thread for us to chat on so we don't have to meet under a particular topic, hope to see you all here soon :D
boredHousewife
On Parole

Re: Hey All Daily Star Refugees!!

Postby midnight » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:26 pm

I've arrived!

Are we swapping full time?
midnight
Local Lag

Postby dollydaydream » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:34 pm

Hi Girls......I'M HERE TOO :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Are we all here now?
dollydaydream
Local Lag

Postby boredHousewife » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:36 pm

Hey Midnight, glad you're here :-)

I thought it would be good to move because threads are usually started up on one topic and we end up talking about several, would mean we would have to keep moving about, lol!
boredHousewife
On Parole

Postby boredHousewife » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Hey Dolly, glad you arrived too :-)

How did today go?
boredHousewife
On Parole

Postby dollydaydream » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:43 pm

I'm not sure if you're still here, or if you thought I would find you.....but I'm here.....

Had a busy day, Hosp :( ......but ended the day on a happier note ......

Its hard getting into all these threads, and trying to find each other......and then others are just pages and pages and you find yourself loosing the will to live :? .....and because we've been together for so long its easier to discuss whatever topic has cropped up......anyway, guess that might just be me.....but its nice to get together with my old friends.....

But hey, I popped into the bar for a drink :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: ....well who wouldn't.....could find anyone to talk to, so I'm hoping one of you will be around.....please :)
dollydaydream
Local Lag

Postby boredHousewife » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:48 pm

Hey Dolly I'm still here :-) A nice drink to relax sounds good!

Yes I know how you feel, easy to get lost on here! Each thread has about several pages and I don't feel I can comment until I have read everyone elses so I don't double up.
boredHousewife
On Parole

Postby dollydaydream » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:49 pm

Have you all disappeared?
dollydaydream
Local Lag

Postby boredHousewife » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:53 pm

Dolly, can't you see my posts?
boredHousewife
On Parole

Postby dollydaydream » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:55 pm

Yes Bored, Me too, I feel a bit intimidated voicing my feelings until I get the lie of the land, It wasnt the real pub I popped inot but the one on here..LOL.......although I have poured myself a drink now!!

Having a prob with my leg....nothing to serious.......then went to order my new car, same everything as the one I've got now....I thought I would have a different colour just so it wouldnt be completely the same....but I still liked the colour I had the best so stuck with it...

So what we talking about tonight then......it takes longer to post on here too, so we have to wait a while for the reply. and then you wonder if you're on your own.
dollydaydream
Local Lag

Postby dollydaydream » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:01 pm

Is it just you and I , Bored......and 1 guest
dollydaydream
Local Lag

Postby boredHousewife » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:03 pm

Hey Dolly

Oh I thought you meant a real pub, lol!

I hope your leg gets better soon, maybe that drink will help it :D

I have posted on a few threads on here, but have been quiet busy so don't have so much time to read through the threads and comments.

You're lucky to get a new car! We are going to wait a while, till everything is sorted in the house and then think about buying one. We are lucky to be close to the town centre, so don't really need one, but would like to have one eventually, so we can do day trips, see a bit more of England :-)
boredHousewife
On Parole

Postby boredHousewife » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:06 pm

Hello Dolly and Guest :D

Yes seems to be a bit slower here, you have to wait a few minutes before they will allow you to post again.

Although, I do like it, everyone has been friendly to us newcomers so far :D
boredHousewife
On Parole

Postby dollydaydream » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:12 pm

Back again....my pc slow tonight....and I have to keep coming out and then coming back in....ah, well the excercise will be good for me...lol

Bored, I couldn't do without a car...and I cant have anything letting me down, so when its due for its first mot...which was today, I order a new one....but , it wont really seem like a new car, because its the same as I have now. But whats the point in changing what you like and trust....

Yes, the problem with posting on the other threads is if you haven't read all that has been posted and then you say something thats already been said....some of them seem to jump on each other.....still, in time we will intigrate, in the meantime its great to just have a chat and catch up.
dollydaydream
Local Lag

Postby boredHousewife » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:18 pm

Hey Dolly

I used to have a car for work and getting to uni and I always thought I couldn't live without it. Then I moved away and had to sell it and when I went back to finish uni I didn't bother getting a new one and now don't feel like I even need one anyway! It depends where you live though, I don't rely on public transport on a daily basis, just rely on my bike and go as far as my little legs will take me, lol :D

Yes it is good to be able to chat on here and catch up, lucky we knew about this place before the DS decided to close all Maddie forums! I read on a thread here someone said they think maybe the Express and Star were sent legal letters and moved all threads until they make sure it's safe to have them there. Another person suggested a technical fault, but I doubt that because all the other forums on the Star can be commented on.
boredHousewife
On Parole

Next

Return to Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX & TFA eeore Board Refugee Centre