ALLOWED BACK ON DM AGAIN

A forum for all those Refugees from the Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX and TFA eeore Board, that have been banned, warned, had their community taken away from them to voice their opinions. Plus any other forum that has been pulled or had members banned or warned.

ALLOWED BACK ON DM AGAIN

Postby julygirl3210 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:11 am

How strange.

I was banned from the Daily Mirror Forum, and my IP address was banned.

However, out of curiousity I thought I would try again, without using a Proxy Server to get in there.

Low and behold, I have been allowed back on again, and my IP Address has been unblocked. However I cannot use my old sign in name. I have another name which I can use. Very peculiar.

I was under the impression that once your IP Address was blocked, you could never get on there again.

WTF is going on? Has anyone else tried to get on after their IP address was blocked?

:?: :?: :?: :?:
"Out damned spot ................" - Macbeth
julygirl3210
On Parole

Re: ALLOWED BACK ON DM AGAIN

Postby lillyofthevalley » Fri May 23, 2008 6:31 am

julygirl3210 wrote:How strange.

However, out of curiousity I thought I would try again, without using a Proxy Server to get in there.

Low and behold, I have been allowed back on again, and my IP Address has been unblocked. However I cannot use my old sign in name. I have another name which I can use. Very peculiar.

I was under the impression that once your IP Address was blocked, you could never get on there again.

WTF is going on? Has anyone else tried to get on after their IP address was blocked?

MAYBE IN NEED OF POSTERS ON M F.............. DOWN WITH THE EXPRESS AND MIRROR IMO
lillyofthevalley
You're Nicked

Re: ALLOWED BACK ON DM AGAIN

Postby gotcha » Fri May 23, 2008 7:28 am

julygirl3210 wrote:How strange.

I get banned regularly on the Sky Forum, all the pro macs report me :lol: but i just make a new ID, they havent bothered to ban my IP address, this seriously pisses the Pro's off and I love it, I will continue to fight for Justice for Maddie no matter how many times I get banned :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
gotcha
New In Town

Return to Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX & TFA eeore Board Refugee Centre