BLAKEY ON DM BANNED

A forum for all those Refugees from the Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX and TFA eeore Board, that have been banned, warned, had their community taken away from them to voice their opinions. Plus any other forum that has been pulled or had members banned or warned.

BLAKEY ON DM BANNED

Postby Craig1 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:17 am

Whey hey :lol:

Blakey whos sole prurpose apppear to be to slag of this forum and accuse all of libel and bullying has finally been banned from DM!!!!

Not before time no doubt he will be back using another persona but will be well spotted by his obsession with libel and bullying. :bounce: :bounce:
Whoosh Cluck...bad luck !!!1
Craig1
First Time Offender

Re: BLAKEY ON DM BANNED

Postby celticcarla » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:23 am

Wish it was clarence next (banned from public view and hearing that is):lol: :lol: :lol:
"We have a pact. This is our matter only. It is nobody else's business", says David Payne.
Gonçalo Amaral promises to clarify "all the lies created"
celticcarla
Mafia Boss

Postby miffed » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:28 am

I can't believe it :shock: :twisted: :lol: how do you know? He had been goading people for ever. Now Fiel_Amiga has lost her little accomplice. :twisted: :twisted:

He said he has joined this site. He was highlighting some of the more speculative posts here regarding Madeleine's death. Completely ingoring all the research and analysis going on here. I referred him to the Baby Grace case, but no response from him.
miffed
On Parole

Postby Craig1 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:29 am

I would love clarence to be gone in a whoosh cluck :) :) :D
Craig1
First Time Offender

Postby itwasntme » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:32 am

Its about fricking time he was banned, But are you sure he is??

Please post some proof

I am almost sure he was on this morning at least logged on and still disrupting threads yesterday

I admit being one of them hitting that report button on every single one of his posts lol

I strongly believed he was one of the mods posting as a user but that would be too far fetched now would it

Lets get back on the mirror and start a party

itwasntme
Last edited by itwasntme on Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
itwasntme
New In Town

Postby thinkzinc » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:33 am

Is that true?
Last Friday I pm'd a mod about it's outrageous behavior, and mod asked for details of posts.
That has made my day :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :lol:
thinkzinc
Suspect

Postby miffed » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:44 am

The report buttons don't seem to work. He kept on urging me to report him. So did Fiel_Amiga.

So, it appears if someone is seriously out of line, than we have to go the pm route.

:happy2: :mrgreen:
miffed
On Parole

Postby Craig1 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:52 am

miffed wrote:I can't believe it :shock: :twisted: :lol: how do you know? He had been goading people for ever. Now Fiel_Amiga has lost her little accomplice. :twisted: :twisted:

He said he has joined this site. He was highlighting some of the more speculative posts here regarding Madeleine's death. Completely ingoring all the research and analysis going on here. I referred him to the Baby Grace case, but no response from him.

I complained about him last night and AureliusMod told me he was banned :D :D :D :D :bounce: :bounce:

Bet he is lurking now :roll:
Craig1
First Time Offender

Postby miffed » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:00 pm

Great news ... straight from the mod's mouth. So he must've been on a final warning. I imagine it was all the c*** he was posing about this site ... reminding everybody of the reason why the HFM forum was shut down. I think that was yesterday. I haven't checked to see whether he was around today.
Are we allowed to say he has been banned at the DM? ... would be great to rub Fiel_Amiga's nose in it. :twisted:
miffed
On Parole

Postby Craig1 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:05 pm

miffed wrote:Great news ... straight from the mod's mouth. So he must've been on a final warning. I imagine it was all the c*** he was posing about this site ... reminding everybody of the reason why the HFM forum was shut down. I think that was yesterday. I haven't checked to see whether he was around today.
Are we allowed to say he has been banned at the DM? ... would be great to rub Fiel_Amiga's nose in it. :twisted:

Miffed I would LOVE to say he was banned, especially to his wee sidekick Fiel, however may well result in a ban :( But we CAN ask Fiel where he is :D :D He was obnoxious, especially last night and ended up getting a thread locked, I then PM d AureluisMod and complained and she stated he was now banned... Iwas delighted!!!!
Craig1
First Time Offender

Postby bigmummy » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:43 pm

I hope he is not on his way over here
bigmummy
On Parole

Postby blondie2 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:58 pm

[quote="Craig1"][quote="miffed"]Great news ... straight from the mod's mouth. So he must've been on a final warning. I imagine it was all the c*** he was posing about this site ... reminding everybody of the reason why the HFM forum was shut down. I think that was yesterday. I haven't checked to see whether he was around today.
Are we allowed to say he has been banned at the DM? ... would be great to rub Fiel_Amiga's nose in it. :twisted:[/quote]

Miffed I would LOVE to say he was banned, especially to his wee sidekick Fiel, however may well result in a ban :( But we CAN ask Fiel where he is :D :D He was obnoxious, especially last night and ended up getting a thread locked, I then PM d AureluisMod and complained and she stated he was now banned... Iwas delighted!!!![/quote]
?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Craige Bad news mate . He is a member here!
blondie2
Mafia Boss

Postby itwasntme » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:08 pm

Ok Blondie,

Just let him know not too bother logging in as He probly has no friends here, nothing to bring into the debate and will be slagged of by other users he has offended in any shape or form on the Mirror forum

Another one bites the dust,

Ps: and i did not even have o work any of my MAGIC
itwasntme
New In Town

Postby Craig1 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:02 pm

blondie2 wrote:
Craig1 wrote:
miffed wrote:Great news ... straight from the mod's mouth. So he must've been on a final warning. I imagine it was all the c*** he was posing about this site ... reminding everybody of the reason why the HFM forum was shut down. I think that was yesterday. I haven't checked to see whether he was around today.

Miffed I would LOVE to say he was banned, especially to his wee sidekick Fiel, however may well result in a ban :( But we CAN ask Fiel where he is :D :D He was obnoxious, especially last night and ended up getting a thread locked, I then PM d AureluisMod and complained and she stated he was now banned... Iwas delighted!!!!

?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Craige Bad news mate . He is a member here!

I Know that :( ......wonder what his user name is :shock:

Do you think you no who will reapear on MF :?:
Craig1
First Time Offender

Postby itwasntme » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:23 pm

Another poster was just banned on the Mirror forum

it was poor old BLOB

no foul play just a few silly messages and whoosh he was banned
Apparently no forbidden subjects where spoken, or users where slagged of

Just a straight ban after i believe where three messages

Great huh they are having a ball on that mirror forum

Itwasntme
Last edited by itwasntme on Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
itwasntme
New In Town

Next

Return to Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX & TFA eeore Board Refugee Centre