2/2 Dont want to give up! Advice?

A forum for all those Refugees from the Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX and TFA eeore Board, that have been banned, warned, had their community taken away from them to voice their opinions. Plus any other forum that has been pulled or had members banned or warned.

2/2 Dont want to give up! Advice?

Postby potsy » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:09 pm

Hi, first post here...was a virgin...anyway...was just over at MF...Made a couple logical posts on ATBB's OPs and immediately, bullying and obfuscation and accusations of bullying the bullies.....itwasntme or iwasntthere (sorry forgot) did a thread saying goodbye and they all jumped the thread basically saying good riddance....

As upsetting as this is, I dont feel like quitting altogether and letting em have the forum to themselves unchallegenged...Advice?

Dorothy
potsy
Mafia Boss

Re: 2/2 Dont want to give up! Advice?

Postby miffed » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:06 pm

I didn't post much before the closure of the Maddy Forum. But, some of those posters on there are nothing short of nasty and some are actually deranged. They need to be challenged on their bad attitude. I'm there doing what I can do; not very well though; I don't start new threads but do take snipes at those that I feel are unnecessarily nasty and gloating. If you want to continue challenging them, be careful not to get banned; it's what they want.
miffed
On Parole

Postby potsy » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:13 pm

miffed....good name...thanks....I am being annoyingly polite..to them :D
potsy
Mafia Boss

Postby miffed » Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:00 am

Thanks potsy ... because we very outnumbered and i was so glad to see a 'new' recruit in action.
miffed
On Parole

Postby potsy » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:33 pm

Hi miffed.....joined MF in Aug....new over here....but more liked minded people....keep on trucking....hoping for Justice...
potsy
Mafia Boss

Return to Daily Mirror, The Sun, Daily Star, DX & TFA eeore Board Refugee Centre